My Feet, My Panties and my Brothers (Closed)

"Ok," is all I said before moving my big sister onto the coffee table on her back. I joined her climbing between her legs. I went down on her pussy as I needed to taste her sweet honey once more. I thought about stabbing my cock into her mouth but thought better of it as I had cum a lot today.
Instead, I moved up and kissed her passionately before moving her knees up to her shoulders. I took a foot into my mouth rubbing my cock against her crotch. I took aim and pushed my cock slowly into her pussy until I bottomed out. I began moving in and out more like a lover instead of a guy desperate for pussy like I had been earlier. My hands glided over her body as we fucked . I brought her foot to my mouth and continued kissing and nibbling on it, "Damn every inch of your sluttie body is so hot, can't wait to make you do even nastier things than this!" I fucked a big toe in my mouth as I began fucking her tight pussy a bit harder and faster.
 
I kind of felt like a pretzel but was loving every second of this. I was playing with my tits and using whatever foot wasn't being sucked to caress Jim whereever I could reach on his body.
I did not know what was getting into me, "Yes...I wanna be your fucking slut..be fucking nasty with me...fill me with your seed or anything else 'ya want!"
My hand now pinching and twisting my clit, "I'm gonna cum!"
 
Jill's cunt was clinching my cock hard, "Cum with me!" I drove into her extra hard a couple of times and felt her body go rigid as I spurted deep inside of her.Letting my cock recover inside of her hot tunnel I brough both of her feet to my mouth and licked their entire length before pulling out.
Still breathing heavy, "On your stomach now slut!" I backed up enough for her to roll over with her big ass hanging off the coffee table.I pulled her butt cheeks apart, "Bet no one has ever told you that you have a very beautiful ass hole befor Sis?"
Her ass looked so big and inviting sticking up like that. I rested my cock in her crack and gave her ass several swats on both cheeks. The swatting caused friction against my cock and soon I was sliding it up and down her crack, "Jill you want me to fuck your big ass and milk your tits like utters? Beg for it then. I wanna hear you beg and plead my sweet slut!"
 
As Jim's thrusts became harder and deeper my juices began running down my creamy thighs.I came hard letting out a war whoop.
I shudderred as Jim stopped his pumping and licked my feet like twin lollipops, something about it was so sexy.I was hungry for more, much more so I instantly obeyed when he had me roll on to my tummy. I felt him pull apart my cheeks.
"Bet no one has ever told you that you have a very beautiful ass hole before Sis?" I almost giggle when he said but instead just answered, "Definitely not, you are for sure the first Jim!"
Then he placed his wet cock in my crack and began smacking my rump, "Oh fuck yes bastard!" I was loving the friction of his cock on my crack and rosebud but I wanted in my back door.
He commanded I beg to get there so I did, "Please Jim fuck my shittie hole..shove that big fat cock up sissie's ass..fuck my shit...and... milk my tits...try and yank my fucking tittes from my chest...treat your sister like a fucking whore slut!" I pushed my ass up toward his crotch.
 
I pulled her up so that her elbows were resting on the table to allowher tits to dangle.I reached around her and gave both tits a hard squeeze and yanked downward on them, "You have fun titties!"
Leaving her boobs alone momentarily I used both hands to aim my cock for her puckering anus. I figured if she didn't ask for lube I wasn't going to look for it; didn't want to take the chance she'd change her mind.
So catching my breath, I gave a hard thrust and my cockhead popped inside of my sister.Her body tensed so I paused for the count of three and then I began fucking her bowels pushing hard inside of her. As soon as I was about halfway in I reached back to her tits and played with them as if they were utters. My cock was actually getting a bit sore from all of the highfriction fucking I'd done in about 10 hours or so but I couldn't and wouldn't stop!
I moaned looking down at her plump ass, "Sis you should see my cock sawing in and out of your shit hole; too hot for words." I let go of one tit long enough to give her ass a couple of hard smacks and then resumed my tit play. My ass fucking lasted awhile this time as there was very little spunk left. But, finally I exploded in her bowels. my hands cupping her tits.s
 
I have a very blissful sleep but awake to noises down stairs. At first I think the male and female voices are my parents but soon realize Jill is back home and I hear her with Jim. I lay there a bit longer daydreaming about our potential new relationships. I decide to wait until the noise stops to join them. I sniff my sister's panties that are still a bit damp and then put them on.
 
I excitedly wiggled my ass at my younger brother keeping the friction going. Then, I yelped as his cockhead popped inside of my rosebud. I gritted my teeth, "Fuck hard!"
I pushed back into his cock impaling myself on it. Finally he got around to torturing my tits, "Come on rougher ram that thing hard; squeeze your whore sister's titties!"
I could not believe that even more waves of orgasm were rolling throughout my body.
 
ExhaustedI pull out of her tight rectum my cock still stiff.We reposition and I pull her into my arms and kiss her and then gently stroke her breasts and nibble on the nipples, "Your brother needs to recouperate some you hot slut!"
As we snuggle I cannot keep my hands off of her delightful ass. I hear a noise and whisper, "sounds like Tim is awake."
 
I cannot control myself as Jim drains me of energy as he thoroughly satisfies me for the moment. However, I am beginning to believe that I am turning into a nymphomaniac.
His kiss is just the right cap on this erotic session. I luxurate in his arms as he sucks my nipples and caresses my ass, "That was wonderful Master Jim."
I hear the same bump that Jim has heard, "I better hurry and get up so I can beat the little sissy to the bathroom."
I scramble to my feet after kissing Jim again and giving his cock a departing squeeze. I wiggle my ass at him as I leave. I can hear him gather clothes and race past me to his room.
 
I decide to see what the commotion is but needing to urinate I head to the bathroom first. Jill and I get there at the same insstant. Being the sissy boy I am I yield to her and fall to my knees and follow her inside with my nose to her rear-end. I can see that something is leaking from her bowels and the bit of pubic hair I see is wet and matted.
My cock instantly springs to full hardness. I am practically panting, "Is there some way that I may serve you Goddess Jill?"
My eyes are glued to her as I wait to see if she'll ignore me or give me a command.
 
Just as I get to the bathroom here comes Tim in my panties. He shrinks away when we reach the door at the same time but is so close that I couldn't close the door if I wanted to. Before I can say anything he drops to his knees and follows me the rest of the way in he closes the door as he does. His nose is a mere inch or two from my dripping ass.
He asks about serving me and I feel myself getting freshly turned on,. I swivel my hips and pat his head, "Yes, you can use that tongue to clean out my nasty ass hole."
I raise my foot and give him a kick in his balls just hard enough to keep his attention. I slowly begin walking toward the bathtub forcing him to lick and swallow as he crawls behind me. I make it even harder on him by swaying my hips. Finally, I am standing still in the tub, "Do a good job and I'll give my sissy a big surprise."
 
Last edited:
I groan in pain and pleasure as Jill kicks me and sputter, "Thank you Goddess Jill. I do my best to rise to the challenge of licking her clean as she sways as she walks into the tub.
I wonder to myself what she has in mind and why we are in the tub.I clear my mind of everything but kissing and cleaning her private places, I love serving you, I hope you are pleased with my effort."
I swallow the combined juices of my brother and sister and can feel the involuntarily throbbing of my cock as I lap her up."
 
I feel my brother's mouth surround my piss hole as he licks it, "I am very pleased, you have earned a reward. Drink up!"
With that I release a golden stream of urine into his mouth holding his head in place with one hand as my other hand plays with my boobies.
 
I feel Jill's hand on the back of my head as my tongue diddles her pee hole trying to please her by making her cum. Suddenly I feel my mouth filling with a stream of liquid. It tastes salty and kind of bitter but yet a hint of sweet almost pinapple like taste. I start to pull away as I realize it is my sister's piss. Fuck, she is pissing in my mouth. So, this is my reward, huh. But, she holds my head in place so I've no choice but to swallow and drink down every drop.
I am surprised that after a couple of swallows I am getting used to the unusual taste and even enjoying it. Maybe I like it because it is even more perverted and taboo than what we've already done - I don't know - all I know is that I am turned on beyond belief.
I am excited and actually begin sucking trying to draw more urine from her with my hands squeezing her ass as if that will pump more out. Her body feels tense as my enthusiasium is obvious.
 
I find myself rocking into Timmy's licking my piss hole as I fill his mouth up and have a couple of mild orgasms. I don't believe I've eeer turned on so much as my two brothers have done with me in the last couple of days. I pull away and drip some residual urine on his chin and chest as his hands play with my ass.
"You little pervert! You like your own sister's piss, from now on you can follow me in the bathroom anytime and I'll piss in your mouth or on your skinny body." I sink down and kiss his pissy mouth hard and grab his cock and aim it for my pussy and push it inside of my wet cunt.
"You don't need to call me Goddess Jill anymore, call me Mommy, now fuck me." I engulf his full length and rock on his erection andbiting his ear whisper, "I'm not on any kind of birth control. Give me your seed."
I squeeze my muscles tight so he cannot pull out and begin savagely fucking him, "Fuck me sissy, fuck me harder, make a baby with Mommy, your sister, when it's born if you're a good boy I'll share my milk with you!"
My tits flop in my brother's face as I jackhammer up and down his length
 
"But...we can't have baby together...you're ...sister..shit" I growl as I try and pull out even as I am hotter than ever. It only takes a couple of her muscle clinching strokes before I give into her and lean forward licking her tits as they hit me in the face.My hands grip her ass very hard and I return her thrusts with my own counter-thrusts.
I cry out, "Mommy I can't wait to drink your milkOh fuck, I want your milk."
 
"Such a good sissy boy you are.you and Jim can have whatever the baby can't drink. But, first things first fuck me hard you little bastard, ram that pecker deep and hard!" I groan as I ride his thick shaft with my arms around his neck now grinding my tits roughly in his face. I am totally lost in the sensations. I'd never fucked in a bathtub before.
 
I clinch my hands hard on Jill's ass cheeks - holding on for dear life. As I bury my face in her chest I yelp, "Fuck I'm cumming, so hard, fuck!"
My cock convulses shooting massive quatities of jiz into my own sister's womb.
 
I walk into the bathroom and my eyes open wide as I see my sister riding my twin's cock and they're talking of milk and babies. When it is obvious that Tim and Jill have both orgasmed I let my presence be known by clappint loudly, "What a performance you 2! Now get thy asses to my bed right now!"
 
As I recover from a very strong cum I hold Timmy's face to my chest. It is then that I hear clapping from across the room, I turn and see Jim looking at us with his cock sticking straight out pointing at our naked bodies. I tap Timmy's shoulder and he looks over. I lick my lips still horny at the sight of Jim.
When Jim gives his order I climb out of the tub, not wiping off any of the substances from my body, "Yes Master Jim." I answer to my brother's command and motion for Timmy to follow along. My eyes are planted on Jim's sexy skinny ass as we quickly move toward his room and his bed.
 
I look back as I exit the john and my dutiful siblings following me asif I had been training them to serve me for a long time not just a couple of days.
I sit on the edge of my bed and they stop in front awaiting their next directive. I think for a moment and making a decision command, "Tim on your back on my bed now. As for you Jill layshove that sissy's cock up your shithole and then lay face up on top of him, understand? Then do it!" As each of them gets to the bed I swat their asses and kiss them. I watch as first Tim lays down cock pointing hard toward the ceiling then as Jill struggles to pop his cock head into her ass hole and then slowly sink down on it.
 
I hurried into Jim's bed and laid down as instructed. As I lay there I admired Jill's and Jim's sexy bodies. Jill's tits bounced as she climbed on to the bed as Jim's cock swung freely.
I was so excited that I did not even notice my sister's weight as she sprawled out on top of me. I pushed into her tight back door as she guided my erection into her bowels. I wrapped my arms around her chest latching on to her tits as my mouth found her neck and began nibbling. I groaned, "Oh fuck," waiting for Jim to complete the scene.
 
I jump a little when Jim swats my ass but a second later am licking my lips as I see Timmy's cock pointing straight up,ready for me to climb aboard. I crawl on the bed wriggling my ass at Jim and slid on to Timmy still smelling of sex and piss not quite dry either. I straddle Tim and grab his cock hard and push it against my poop hole. I push hard and the head pops inside , then we work together until he is buried deep inside my most forbidden hole. Slowly I lay back and instantly he has my tits in his hand and is nibbling hungrily on my neck.
I smile over at Jim with his cock as hard as I've ever seen it, "Ready for you Master Jim, what's next?" It is a foolish question butthe silence was bothering me. I felt Timmy's cock begin to move ever so slightly in and out of my rectum.
 
"Holy shit!this is about the sexiest sight I've ever seen!Look at you, Jill, all spread eagle on that sisy's body with his hands all over you and that fat cock in such a tiny hole. Time to see what my sister can handle
Jim joins his siblings on the bed his cock at full stiffness already leaking pre-cum. He pushes his way through the tangle of legs and gives Jill's pussy a swat before aiming his cock for her empty pussy. His aim is true as he has no trouble getting his cock head inside butwith Tim's cock in Jill's ass hole Jim strains to push ever deeper into her wet pussy. Inch by inch he works his way in.! He can feel her muscles tense and clamp his cock as he grunts.
 
Jill has no more than recovered from the fat invader in her ass hole when her other brother joins them. Jim has a devilish look in his eyes as hegets between her and Timmy's legs. She strains up to give him a kiss before he finds her pussy with his cock. at first all she feels is pure pleasure as his cockhead slides comfortably past her outer lips. But as he continues to push in she feels as though her body is being ripped in two. "Oh fuck!" she squeaks wrapping her hands around Jim's back. Tim is trying to comfort her as he nibbles on her neck and caresses her body. Finally Jim's fat member is most of the way inside her pussy. She takes a couple of deep breathes and relaxes a bit.
Her brothers soon work out a rhythm and wave after wave of ecstasy ravage her body, "Oh fuck yes yes fuck me harder!"
 
Back
Top