The G-Spot

I found my quite a while ago upon request. It was pretty easy to locate but I find it rather uncomfortable myself. Perhaps its my nails...idk, thus far I prefer clitorial orgasms to that of G-spots. Guess I am just weird like that :rolleyes:

lil_squirter said:
I've been spending time in other boards so I have sort of missed what's been going on here. I am enjoying my toys but always on the look out for new ones.

Really there hasn't been anything going on here. You were the most active female. Too bad I suppose.

A G-spot orgasm is still difficult for me to have. Clit orgasms are more pleasurable because Gspot gasms are just really really intense, almost to the point of being overwhelming.

I have "honed" my squirting skills though .. and my guy is super excited about that. We had a kitchen counter session a few weeks ago that i can safely say was the best sex of my life thus far. (We were both soaked!)

My best toy for good g-spot stimualtion is an old basic vibe like this one (made for it).
turquoise_gspot_big.gif

That one is kinda ugly .. mines a pretty pink .. and somehow that makes a difference to me. LMAO

Guys .. if you can do this for your gals .. HA! They will be hooked!

KinkyDaisy said:
A G-spot orgasm is still difficult for me to have. Clit orgasms are more pleasurable because Gspot gasms are just really really intense, almost to the point of being overwhelming.

I have "honed" my squirting skills though .. and my guy is super excited about that. We had a kitchen counter session a few weeks ago that i can safely say was the best sex of my life thus far. (We were both soaked!)

My best toy for good g-spot stimualtion is an old basic vibe like this one (made for it).
turquoise_gspot_big.gif

That one is kinda ugly .. mines a pretty pink .. and somehow that makes a difference to me. LMAO

Guys .. if you can do this for your gals .. HA! They will be hooked!

Daisy. My wife's g-spot orgasms also leave her spent. It's like - leave me alone for a bit and I get a huge kick out of it cause I am the one that gave it to her. LOL

crushedice said:
Really there hasn't been anything going on here. You were the most active female. Too bad I suppose.

Most active female...wonder what that says about me? LOL Masturbation expert. way easier then dealing with the hassles of finding agood, clean, capable guy.

G-Spot Orgasm Trials and Tribulations

Even though I knew about the g-spot when I was in my early-20's, I was afraid to let go. I had my first g-spot orgasm when I was 35, around the time I started squirting. It was nice, but nowhere near the intensity described by some of the posters here. Either my g-spot orgasms are excruciatingly painful like menstrual cramps or they are soft waves of warmth deep inside, not even 10% as good as my clitoral orgasms. My ex-husband used to say that my brain is messed up and confuses pleasure and pain, and that's why I'll never get good g-spot orgasms. However, I squirt each time I have a g-spot orgasm, regardless of whether it's pleasurable or not, so something has been activated. Any thoughts about this would be appreciated.

G-Spot squirt!!

Even though I knew about the g-spot when I was in my early-20's, I was afraid to let go. I had my first g-spot orgasm when I was 35, around the time I started squirting. It was nice, but nowhere near the intensity described by some of the posters here. Either my g-spot orgasms are excruciatingly painful like menstrual cramps or they are soft waves of warmth deep inside, not even 10% as good as my clitoral orgasms. My ex-husband used to say that my brain is messed up and confuses pleasure and pain, and that's why I'll never get good g-spot orgasms. However, I squirt each time I have a g-spot orgasm, regardless of whether it's pleasurable or not, so something has been activated. Any thoughts about this would be appreciated.

Well Lilly you have awakened a thread that has been dormant since 2006.
MY thought about you squirting every time you have a g-spot orgasm - well I met a woman just like you, but she squirts even with clitoral stimulation. Very erotic by the way.
Interesting if we get more hits on this topic.

Back