Wife turns pornstar?

Another wrinkle, a different but maybe a better story:

Wife becomes a "minor" porn star as emap details, but she doesn't like it. Instead, she struggles with her sudden notoriety, how people react to her now, her relationship with hubby, and her internal conflict between her desire for more sexual fulfillment/freedom vs. her desire not to be viewed as a "slut" as detailed by Kim_Vegas above.

[sidebar] (Frankly, I've always been curious about how people use the term "slut". People seem to use if to mean that a woman fucks anything; but: if a woman has multiple partners, but is very discriminatory/choosy on who she fucks, is she still a slut?) [/sidebar]
 
Do any role models of Innocent-Wife-Accidentally-Becomes-Pornstar exist? Can any reality be plugged into this?
 
I really like this idea. I think the wife does not have much experience with sex before getting married but they get into financial trouble and she needs to get a job. She gets offered a lot more money to have sex with clients which leads to her discovery that she loves sex and that leads her to do a porn video which leads to more and more porn. The interesting part will be when her husband finds out she is a porn star...
 
The interesting part will be when her husband finds out she is a porn star...
The tough part will be explaining how her sex work doesn't disrupt her normal-seeming life, and and how she launders her pay. Before the discovery, how does hubby not notice her fresh-fucked-ness? What job can she claim to have that generates such cash?

After discovery, does hubby go all BtB, or cuck / wittol (willing wimp), or greedy bastard glad to live off her earnings, or what? I recently viewed a 16th-century cartoon of a happy cuckold counting the gems and gold his wife's lovers bestow upon her. Does hubby here exploit his sexpot wife?
 
Pornstars don't really make a lot of money. If you're talking the traditional pornstars that is. Those ones where they do "cam" shows and charge people subscriptions with a large following would make more.
 
Actually, I think "escorts" make much more than porn stars.
If she went that route, she might use the porn as advertising, just as the pornstars of earlier days used to make public dancing appearances to drive sales of their movies. (They might still, for all I know.)
 
Actually, I think "escorts" make much more than porn stars.
If she went that route, she might use the porn as advertising, just as the pornstars of earlier days used to make public dancing appearances to drive sales of their movies. (They might still, for all I know.)

The "girlfriend" experience haha
 
Another Possibility

I don't like the idea of revenge porn either, but perhaps there is a way of doing this that doesn't involve such questionable ethics. The basic premise, however, I love: a middle-class, middle-aged and conservative mother who is compelled through circumstances to do things that she would not normally consider. Let's say that she discovers that her husband of many years is having an affair. Infuriated and distraught, she behaves entirely out of character. In an effort to console herself, she ends up in an anonymous bar, the sort of place she hasn't frequented since her college days and would never usually be seen in. After several drinks, she feels calmer and her conventional inhibitions begin to slip away. A younger couple engages her in conversation - she might already know them or they could be complete strangers. She feels less intimidated by talking with an understanding woman in such an environment than a single man on the prowl. They invite her back to their place. She reluctantly agrees. She allows herself to be seduced and has the most mind-shattering sex of her entire life. The encounter reveals how wrong she was in keeping her own physical needs in abeyance for years and to put her energies into looking after her husband and children. She is determined to seek more physical pleasure where she can find it - just like her straying husband has done. Unbeknownst to her, the couple have videoed proceedings. It turns out they are producers of MILF porn. They upload the video to their website and when it goes live, the reaction from their customers is overwhelming. They want to see more of this "actress". When the couple confront her with what they have done, she is initially angry because of the deception, but the more she thinks about it, the more she realises that she actually likes the idea of being watched and lusted over by thousands of young men, as well as the opportunity that porn offers for more sexual activity. Despite her bourgeois values, she finds herself agreeing to the couple's appeal to appear in front of their camera again - the very generous financial incentive also helped...

Too far-fetched?
 
Last edited:
Sweet innocent Iris grew up in a sect demanding each young woman (and man) spend the year after their 18th birthday as a temple prostitute. She left before starting her term and married outside the faith for other reasons, but she sees such activity as normal. Iris was tutored in needed techniques (not explicitly described because LIT). She is otherwise poorly educated and unprepared for the job market.

When her fairly new husband Ned is badly injured and insurance doesn't pay their living costs, Iris sees nothing wrong with sex work. She was trained for it and knows nothing else. The author can chart her career progression in pr0n and escorting. Has she some special talent making her worth a bonus price? Has she a hidden knack for business enabling her to extract maximum bucks? How does Ned react?
 
Maybe wife is already doing something but ends up tumbling into professional porn. Wife is an exhibitionist and is already doing a little cam work on the side (after all, cam girl sites have hundreds of performers, so she doesn't attract too many viewers. Maybe husband knows, maybe he doesn't.

In any case, a regular proposes a job: wife at first is intrigued but skeptical...the money is great though. It's a small website and her regular is a vet who isn't interested in getting huge numbers it wants to make films to get back in the saddle. Wife is nervous but agrees and signs a contract. She shoots a few scenes and loves it. Still, she's glad it's a small site.

...a few weeks later, her husband pulls her into his room and she is shocked to see one of her scenes being used as a banner ad for Brazzers. Turns out the site for absorbed into it and now the subscribers want more from the new MILF on the scene
 
I don't know what the going rate is for porn stars right now but in the 2000-2010 stretch they made damn good money all things considered. A B/G scene usually netted a woman a grand, a grand and a half for anal. Even at scene every other week that's not terribad. And the smart ones supplement with appearances at strip clubs and their own website. Besides we can fudge the numbers a bit most people don't know.

I think if you want jobs that could reasonably (or at least without breaking most people suspension of belief) pull in that kind of money you've got two good avenues. Sales and trainer. A good car salesmen or real estate salesperson can pull in fairly healthy amounts. Hell with a Real Estate scam you've already got your location built in and I can easily see a criminal buying up several houses and rotating them in and out. . . sorry plot bunny.

If your also looking to cover that freshly fucked bit you can give her a bit of a sports background and BAM she's a personal trainer. Most people have no fucking clue how much they make and the idea that you got a bit sweaty helping so and so get work on his mile for the big marathon sounds believable to me.

Consultant also works. Consultants may very well dress up however they see fit, work long hours and make random amounts of cash.

I choose all the jobs based on the fact that there isn't much in the way of formal schooling required. Consultant is probably the hardest to believe someone just "fell" into but the others are a snap.
 
Consultant also works. Consultants may very well dress up however they see fit, work long hours and make random amounts of cash.
Back in the day, I considered moving from a certain technical position to "independent consultant."

But I saw a cartoon: Two drunk homeless bums share a park bench. One says to the other, "Hey, that's quite a coincidence. I'm a consultant too!"

I kept the day job.
 
This is the premise of the still-not-posted third part of Shy_slut's series Credit Check / Insufficient Funds. If only (s)he would post it. Although I'm not really one to talk.
 
Role models

Do any role models of Innocent-Wife-Accidentally-Becomes-Pornstar exist? Can any reality be plugged into this?

I was thinking about the main-stream ones like Beverly D'Angelo as Ellen Griswald in National Lampoon's European Vacation. When the video camera gets stolen and tape copied and sold all over Europe.

I was also thinking about American Pie when Jim and Nadia do it on webcam.

Anyways, that is what your question got to my mind

RoamMe :rose:
 
The main crux of the story ( for me at least ) lies in reading about the changes in behaviour, lifestyle and social acceptance for a shy wife who suddenly becomes a sensation with her pics and videos going wildfire online .. easily accessed by anyone be it her colleagues, relatives, friends or FOES .. the changes it brings in her life and relationships .. old relationships tested and new ones being formed .. how will she handle being famous and infamous at the same time ..

I know its too much to ask .. but the story can be limited to 1 or 2 chapters ..


A movie named Indecent Proposal comes to mind ..
 
So I actually just wrote this story

So I got turned on by this concept and took half of BuckyDuckman's idea that he posted higher up and tried to combine it with what Kim_Vegas originally wanted, i.e. "to read about humiliation, abuse, and mortification."

It's called "The Accidental Porn Star" and the first part is here: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-accidental-porn-star-ch-01 (it's mostly set-up)

And the second part is here: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-accidental-porn-star-ch-02

Kim will have to tell me if that's what she was looking for, and if she wants more!

(I've got about 3 more chapters planned out, if needed.)

My first time posting here BTW. Lots of good ideas in this thread!

Enjoy,
PFD
 
It happened to my wife during a case of mistaken identity

...and you bought her protestations of innocence? That it totally wasn't her?

Weird that the doppelgänger also had a mole in that same spot. But no. Although it did look like her a bit it couldn't possibly be your wife in a blonde wig.
 
I don't normally promise to read anything. . .so I won't. But I'll make a damn effort to and in the next week. Welcome to the productive side of lit.
 
...and you bought her protestations of innocence? That it totally wasn't her?

Weird that the doppelgänger also had a mole in that same spot. But no. Although it did look like her a bit it couldn't possibly be your wife in a blonde wig.
We see what we want and expect to see. We usually want to see innocence and loyalty and all that monogamy stuff. Of COURSE that's only a lookalike. Of COURSE I'm only flushed and sweaty because I've been exercising. Of COURSE I'm dripping there -- you're so damn exciting! It's only you, baby...
 
Back
Top