If I could be doing ANYTHING right now, it would be...

ok ok a-n-y something lol

HarveyWallbangr said:
lol....manomanoman, I've got a wealthy benefactor now! <swoons> And actually, funny you should mention Jamaica...great place....very poor, very grungy.....but also very, very beautiful....I was lucky enough to hike up the primary waterfall on the island AND got to kayak around it....<sighs wistfully>...send me back, please!

hehe....andthatwasaboutthebiggestrunonwordI'veseenyet...
anddidImentionitwasalsoaverythinlyveiledinnuendo?

yes indeedy, Jamaica it is, soon as I get my hands on that winning number, andwhateverelsemaycomeinhandy ;) guess you went to Dunn's River Falls, I didn't exactly hike up, sort of er, uh, slipped down on my furry asset and splished-splashed in a more friendly pool down below :D
notsothinlyveiledthatyoucouldntsniffitoutIsee :eek:

and I see the ladies are in fine form, soooo adventurous, making me pale in comparison <pout> but wouldn't it be grrreat to be able to do all those wonderful thingies!!! :rose:

camel? one hump or two??? :eek:

Just noticed the ride me comment! Hehe you know i would Harvey *EG*

Re: Re: If I could be anywhere.....it would be anywhere he was....

knightstalker said:
That would have to be the luckiest man alive:)

*smiles sweetly at my knight*.....love you!:kiss:

Re: ok ok a-n-y something lol

MizTabby said:

yes indeedy, Jamaica it is, soon as I get my hands on that winning number, andwhateverelsemaycomeinhandy ;) guess you went to Dunn's River Falls, I didn't exactly hike up, sort of er, uh, slipped down on my furry asset and splished-splashed in a more friendly pool down below :D
notsothinlyveiledthatyoucouldntsniffitoutIsee :eek:

and I see the ladies are in fine form, soooo adventurous, making me pale in comparison <pout> but wouldn't it be grrreat to be able to do all those wonderful thingies!!! :rose:

camel? one hump or two??? :eek:

ooo! ooo! When did you visit Jamaica? Great place....and have you been to any other islands??? Man, if they'd have me, I'd move to Grand Cayman in a heartbeat....it was as beautiful as any of the other islands, but it also had the cleanest REAL city I'd seen.....and then I'd be conveniently located next to my Cayman Island Off-Shore accounts... ;) lol

Dunn's River Falls was great, though....the only downside was the number of people...but hiking up was totally worth it....and if anyone ever, ever gets a chance to visit, definitely kayak around the island....it's the only way to see ALL the beauty of that place...although the guards on the Governor's beach sort of spoiled the image ;)

didn'tyouknowskunkshaveexceptionallygoodpowersofdeduction,miz?

:p

<loves the Carribbean......>

What would I love to do?

At this moment, I'm thinking about a semi-dark room...on my knees, hands tied behind my back, breasts thrusting forward with clamps on them, chain dangling in wait for a firm jerk, thighs quivering in anticipation, awaiting the first touch of a guiding hand...

Liza:kiss:

just something lol

HarveyWallbangr said:

didn'tyouknow
skunkshaveexceptionallygood
powersofdeduction,miz? :p

excuse the edit HW

powersofDeduction :confused:

hold on, let me consult Tx girl about that one > > >

ok, nope, not exactly, it's powersofSeduction *hee hee* ;)

I would be at my Daeth's side, holding him closely and loving him passionately.

where???

That is a pretty tough guestion, if I could, means if I say where I would be there right now.. an opportunity that would likely never come my way again, I would have to think this out really good before I could honesty say where I would love to be,, but if I knew that I could maybe change my mind if need be. I would like to be laying back in my lounge chair, in a conoe floating down a river with my lover paddling as I take in the sun as it warms my body..I like it hot..

If I could do anything now...........

Finding a friend who I think is hurting. I am hoping he will read this. He knows who he is, we have talk. Please come and talk to me. I don't like people hurting. Maybe I could try and fix what it is.

I would be exploring space (outer space...not the space between a guys legs)

Re: just something lol

MizTabby said:

excuse the edit HW

powersofDeduction :confused:

hold on, let me consult Tx girl about that one > > >

ok, nope, not exactly, it's powersofSeduction *hee hee* ;)

LOL....I'm about as seductive as Elmer Fudd... :p

Re: where???

april45 said:
That is a pretty tough guestion, if I could, means if I say where I would be there right now.. an opportunity that would likely never come my way again, I would have to think this out really good before I could honesty say where I would love to be,, but if I knew that I could maybe change my mind if need be. I would like to be laying back in my lounge chair, in a conoe floating down a river with my lover paddling as I take in the sun as it warms my body..I like it hot..

oooo...a canoe....<has never been in a canoe before!> I dunno, though...I bet skunks aren't good swimmers, maybe I should avoid that.. :p

Re: If I could do anything now...........

Angelofsex said:
Finding a friend who I think is hurting. I am hoping he will read this. He knows who he is, we have talk. Please come and talk to me. I don't like people hurting. Maybe I could try and fix what it is.

<wishes you the best of luck...nobody should be hurting all alone>

There's a lot I'd like to be doing at the moment!!!! *VBS* Def. isn't sleeping or being alone!!!

ShiningEyes said:
There's a lot I'd like to be doing at the moment!!!! *VBS* Def. isn't sleeping or being alone!!!

You want to go play mini-golf, too???? We have so much in common!!!! Hold me!!!!! :p :p

something else lol

HarveyWallbangr said:

ooo! ooo! When did you visit Jamaica? Great place....and have you been to any other islands??? Man, if they'd have me, I'd move to Grand Cayman in a heartbeat....it was as beautiful as any of the other islands, but it also had the cleanest REAL city I'd seen.....and then I'd be conveniently located next to my Cayman Island Off-Shore accounts... ;) lol

Dunn's River Falls was great, though....the only downside was the number of people...but hiking up was totally worth it....and if anyone ever, ever gets a chance to visit, definitely kayak around the island....it's the only way to see ALL the beauty of that place...although the guards on the Governor's beach sort of spoiled the image ;)

didn'tyouknowskunkshaveexceptionallygoodpowersofdeduction,miz?

:p

<loves the Carribbean......>

let's just say I've seen a lot of Jamaica :) and Cayman is heavenly!!

offshore accounts, oh yes! great place to stash my lotto winnings
:D coz the IRS has great powers of Deduction too you know lol

but going back to if I could do anything right now, I'd have to say that would be travelling, to far off places, to meet some of the really great friends I've met online :) Australia would definitely be my first stop!

andyestheresaspecialreasonforwantingtogodownunder

HEY! I like Elmo :D

*bump*

I just did it, sending this thread up, I mean LOL :D

*praying that InnocentAngel gets that money asap*

Texas

meeting people from Texas on here.
I have tried to start a Texas directory a couple of times, but I guess not that many people from the Lone Star State have found there way here yet.

Tonight, if i could be doing ANYTHING it would be..... grabbing a sleeping bag and laying on the beach, listening to the waves crash in.......totally alone.....letting myself shed the tears....releasing the pain..

Back