Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we had pizza that night too :D

attachment.php

Hot damn....all kinds of sexy :heart:

I hope all is well and you had a good weekend.

Just know YOU have given me an even sweeter tooth! :devil:

Not the same without you here.....:rolleyes: But your memory lives on, as I sit here ooozing for more. :D Hope life doesn't have you too busy sexy? xoxoxox

Will see you upon your glorious return, wilfie. Hope new position is awesome and rewarding -refrains from innuendos- lol

Much :heart: always!!

Just stop'n by to check in on yah.....;) Hope life is treating you well, and that you feel sexier than ever! Mmmmm...luv it when your like that!

Ohh haaay fellow pervy friends :) I've missed you all and your dirty minds!

Life is good here, just busy with the new gig; I'm settling in well and am trying to find some time for internet shenanigans. Had a little time today, snapped some photos...nothing fancy but at least it something?! :cattail:

Happy lazy sunday literoticans!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lazysunday1.jpg
    lazysunday1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,511
  • lazysunday2.jpg
    lazysunday2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,467
  • lazysunday3.jpg
    lazysunday3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4,388
Last edited:
Ohh haaay fellow pervy friends :) I've missed you all and your dirty minds!

Life is good here, just busy with the new gig; I'm settling in well and am trying to find some time for internet shenanigans. Had a little time today, snapped some photos...nothing fancy but at least it something?! :cattail:

Happy lazy sunday literoticans!

15123967117_554ffff356_z.jpg

Naked pics of you and your glorious mane of hair are much more than just something.

Um, what makes you think we have dirty minds?

Naked pics of you and your glorious mane of hair are much more than just something.

Um, what makes you think we have dirty minds?

Thanks Artfan ;D

As for the dirty minds...I suppose some aren't. Maybe they're here to truly appreciate the art in the photos, without any stray naughty thoughts coming to mind. Although thats a tough feat ;)

Very nice to see you again! Congratulations on the new job and glad they left you some time to take some sexy pictures. :devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back