Celebrating late 20's :)

Oh, great, another sexy Lit Lady with everything a woman needs to be: Able to laugh at herself, is mature (I heard baby fat, ergo you're most def a MILF!) and is damn fine sexy. :devil:

Hope you share more in the future. :rose:

Thanks! And no, not baby fat from having a baby, just when I was younger!!!!

Thank God for lazy afternoons!!

Hear hear!

Stunning shot... very glad I stopped by.

So am I :)

Still gorgeous. Very nice to see you again.

I still think of your avatar when I hear Ryan Adams!

nice pictures. I'm fairly new to lit but like what I see so far. Keep up the good posts

:) Thanks!

Welcome back fantastic

Muah!!:kiss:

i love your idea of a lazy sunday afternoon.

I'll try to do it more often!

Fuck me! Fantastic my old friend :)

Hiya Mack!

Stopping by to say hello :)

It's nice to see an old friend back :D

Hope you are well :)

KISS! :kiss: I missed you! Your thread is gorgeous, pictures are wonderful!!!! As lovely as ever, you are!

Da-Damn
so Hotttt.

:cool:

I just found your thread! Welcome back - you have a gorgeous figure! Thanks for sharing!!

Awesome

What a great development. I can't believe I just noticed you've snuck back in. Next to Babyblu, you were definitely the highlight of any visit to Lit. You know you've been missed:rose:

Wow...your lazy sunday picture...it's amazing.

I wish every day was sunday.

you...

are so incredibly sensual!

That new photos is just drop dead gorgeous!

How have you been sexy one?

Hope you're not working too hard!!!!

C

Exquisite...inside and out. Both your words and photos are those of a soul with depth, awareness, passion, and beauty. Thank you for you, and thanks for sharing!

:kiss:
attachment.php

This is a ridiculously hot picture. Or is it the body that's ridiculously hot . . .

Lost my baby fat a few years ago and sometimes I miss that version of me. But I'm quite confident that the women here on Lit show that any size, color, shape, and personality can be attractive and desirable :)

OMG, a new favorite!

Back