Dumped into an Anime {1x1}

KaosuMakoKino

Your Most Beautiful Dream
Joined
May 23, 2016
Posts
1,973
Dumped into an Anime {1x1} [PM ME TO JOIN]

Disoriented, he swayed on his feet, feeling dizzy and nauseated as he grimaced. He wore a black vest over a dark purple tee shirt over dark gray cargo pants. His golden amber eyes slid around the foggy field as he swayed, wincing. His olive skin was a deep golden color, though all he could tell was that he was in some field, as he could see at best twenty five feet away.

His dark red hair was just shy of black and was wild and untamed.
 
Last edited:
His golden-amber eyes scanned around as he slid down a steep slope, the seventeen year old sighing softly as he pushed off, somersaulting over the hedge before finding himself in the backyard of an unfamiliar building, yet at the same time, he had a nagging feeling he had seen it somewhere else.

He took a slow breath as his eyes narrowed as the deep golden-amber eyes deepened slowly to a crystalline cobalt blue as his fingers curled into his palms as he suppressed the energy that always rushed through his body. He noticed a few feminine shadows before he turned away before he blinked as he noticed the raven haired, violet eyed woman who pushed herself out of the steaming pool, the water streaming down her body as the towel clung to her very attractive body. He noticed that she'd not reacted at first before he heard her giggling as soft fingers brushed over his shoulder.

"Ara, ara, ara, ara. Mhmm, I could use someone to help me wash up, with Rias busy... I'll do the same for you, if you want want, though I think your clothes could use a good washing," she commented in a sultry tone.

"Eh? I don't even know you or where I am, though you're very beautiful," his voice was low and shy as he felt her fingers deftly sliding off the vest and setting it aside.

"Akeno Himejima," she said as she unbuttoned his shirt, noticing that his body was covered with powerful, compact muscles as she bared more and more skin, licking her lips as her fingers brushed over the warm, almost hot, skin.

"I don't mind that idea, Akeno-san, though I'm getting a feeling I've... huh... ah," he said quietly as he remembered that particular name, and more importantly, where he'd heard it. His eyes widened slightly as his fingers curled into his palm before he heard the high pitched crackling of electrical energy. His fingers uncurled as the energy swirled, condensing into a sphere the size of a golf ball.

He missed Akeno stepping back in surprise as a calculating glint entered her eyes as they fluttered. "Denkìkō," his voice was low as his fingers twitched, the sphere firing outward in a growing sphere that lasted several feet and left the early morning dew visibly steaming.

maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
His frustrated sigh escaped as he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up. "What the hell is going on?" his mutter was low as he paused, feeling Akeno's hands tugging his shirt free, revealing his compact, lean muscle. He shivered as he felt her nails lightly drag over his skin as gooseflesh rushed over his body as he blushed deeply as she pressed herself against his back before he felt her fingers fiddling with his belt before it loosened as his baggy pants fell around his upper thighs, revealing the much tighter dark bluish black pants that hid nothing to the imagination. He heard a hum of interest and, he wasn't sure, but possibly approval.

Akeno found the underclothes intriguing, though they weren't hiding much of anything.

maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
"You haven't told me your name," Akeno murmured, hugging the young man from behind as she'd noticed the marks on his body that came both from harsh physical training and physical torture. "It's.... Búraló Campbell," he said softly. He shivered slightly as he slid his weighted boots off as well as the weighted pants before hooking his thumbs into the nano-armor pants and pushing them down, revealing the black boxers he preferred. "You said something about washing up... and from what I can tell, that's a hot spring, so I'm guessing I'm somewhere in Japan," he commented. "I've never tried that style of bathing before," he said wryly, a bit surprised as Akeno tugged him over to the low fence before slipping through the gate and passing him a towel.

"Up to you if you want to keep it on... or off," she said teasingly, amused as he shivered. "We're in Kuoh City, an offshoot of Tokyo, if that helps, Raló-kun," she commented. She saw him nod as if it did.
"It helps, though, huh?" Búraló said as he was a bit distracted, seeing the other young woman with crimson hair and seafoam green eyes. His eyebrow twitched upward at her appraising look before she stood, revealing her body was just as curvy as Akeno's. "Finally got through with that paperwork.... annoying," she sighed as she rolled her shoulders. She noticed the highly attractive young man staring at her before he sighed. Búraló stepped behind Rias, as he could tell who she was, before he started rubbing her shoulders, a bit amused by her soft moan of surprise and pleasure as he felt the knots slowly releasing. "Mmmm, that feels good. So, you're going to bathe with us? We would need to make sure you're good and clean... all over," she said, purring the last words. Búraló smirked slightly. "I don't see much reason to resist such beautiful Queens... or would that be Princesses? Hell, I'd say Goddesses, but it's a bit difficult not to worship you anyway. You sure you two aren't related? Maybe to Venus?" he quipped. Rias blinked, feeling the hair prickle on the back of her neck, though she could feel her body becoming immensely relaxed as she had the feeling behind his compliments was something more, as if he knew something he wasn't telling. "It's rarely fun to have such pressure put on a person... I haven't had much choice on the matter myself... with my Sensei recently being murdered... again... though he actually survived the first time," he murmured. His dark cobalt eyes narrowed slightly, the area around his pupils gaining a frightening crimson ring that was barely there, yet glowed with a intense dark fire.

He stepped back from Rias, who shivered before sighing.
"I liked that. Have you trained to do something like that?" she commented, surprised as he shook his head, revealing he hadn't. Her gaze slid up, then down his body thoughtfully. She smirked as Akeno tilted her head playfully before she shoved him into the hot spring pool, dunking him as the towel fell to the warmed stones but remained dry. She giggled as he surfaced, wincing slightly before he shot a look at them, though it wasn't malevolent or angry, merely a bit irritated. She wasn't too surprised when he pushed himself up out of the water before she directed him to sit on a nearby bench as she grabbed a few soft microfiber cloths that she enjoyed the feel of on her skin, though she knew Akeno would insist on washing her after him. She also grabbed the sweet lilac scented body wash and peach scented shampoo. She hoped he didn't mind those scents as she let Akeno take the body wash and a couple of the cloths before she added a generous amount of shampoo to his head and began working it into a generous lather. The first thing she noticed was that his hair was thick and long, yet silky, almost like hers and Akeno's. However, it was also quite wild and untamed.

Búraló exhaled softly as he felt Rias' fingers running through his wild hair as he heard the soft click of the body wash, his eyes drifting almost shut as he relaxed before he jumped slightly as he heard Akeno's soft giggle as he felt softness and warmth gliding over his arm in small circles.

maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.[/QUOTE]
 
"So, Raló-kun, where did you come from?" Búraló Campbell heard Akeno ask. He sighed softly as he felt Rias's fingers working through his hair as she hummed softly, as if lost in thought. "Far from here, that's for sure... Ireland, in fact," he murmured as he shivered, thankful for the towel in that moment as he felt Akeno's hand, with the saturated rag and sweet scented body wash, scrubbing over his shoulder, throat, and upper chest before she tilted her head a bit, noticing a pale scar along the side of his deeply golden throat. He exhaled softly as he felt Rias' touch work down his back, unaware she noticed the dozens of shallow rivulets of old scars in numerous different angles as she washed his hair. Akeno cocked her head as she noticed a troubled look cross Rias' face as she lifted her head, frowning slightly in deep thought. "Were you abused?" she said after a few moments. "Not exactly, though abuse could be one term for it. My mother... wasn't human. In fact.... she actually survived what was done to her, despite the fact that her closest friend's mother... who lost her damn mind... beat the hell out of her and left her for dead while killing who would have been my godmother, her best friend," he said softly. He knew this would very much intrigue the pair of young women. "A few years ago, my godmother's demented sister found out about me... thought she could use me to hurt my mother more... had her soldiers... who were even less human... come after me. Of course, they very much disobeyed her, tried to 'break' me to serve her as Kahnum of Outworld," he said softly. That torture had unleashed something very powerful and lethal within him, a far more lethal nature that he could feel waiting in the back of his mind to be summoned again. "You were.. tortured?" he heard Rias' soft voice as he felt arms wrap around his neck and side as he noticed Akeno hugging him as well, despite the fact that soap was getting on both young women. He inhaled slowly as they released him before he heard the soft spray of water from a sprayer as he tilted his head back as Rias rinsed his hair as he felt Akeno go back to washing his upper body before he felt the towel loosen. He shivered slightly as he felt the warm soft cloth run along his abdomen and sides, unaware that there was a glimpse of a sizable bulge beneath the towel. "That won't happen to you again, not if I can help it," he heard Rias mutter. That idea was appealing, if futile, in his opinion. He felt the crimson haired beauty slide around him to the other side, a soft blue cloth in her hand before she dunked it into the hot spring and added body wash to it. He absently noticed that her upper body was bare and quite enticing to the eye. He inhaled slowly, unaware of the pheromones leaking from his body that were slowly lowering the two Devils' inhibitions. He thought of his 'aunt' in all but blood, a woman who had been cursed with lycanthropy, though she had learned to control it. He had something very similar from her, though it only gave him enhanced senses, a very strong healing factor, and enhanced strength, endurance, and reflexes. It was what had awakened during that torture that had enhanced those gifts several times over, however... among other things. "Are you wearing perfume?" he heard Rias murmur, tilting her head closer to his throat and inhaling. "No. Never have... nose is too sensitive for that. I always smell the chemicals they tend to use," he said wryly, shivering as he felt Akeno's hands running over his thigh as she shifted the towel aside, exposing his boxers.. and the sizable bulge that was clearly visible.
maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
Last edited:
"Well, you're definitely cute," Búraló Campbell heard Akeno remark with an adorable smirk. He shivered slightly as the towel fell aside as he felt the warmth and slickness of the soft cloths gliding over his shoulder and upper back, a small moan escaping him as his eyes slid almost closed as his muscles stiffened as steam began rising from his skin before it slowly ceased, making both the female Devil Princess and the Fallen Angel-Devil hybrid intrigued. "What was that, Raló-kun?" Akeno said curiously. His eyes opened, revealing that his irises were glowing a bright crystalline teal. "I... when those Tarkatans tortured me... they awakened something... something dangerous. I regularly meditate to control it. It's almost like a split personality, if I had to put it into words," Búraló said quietly, the glow fading away from his irises. He exhaled softly as they went back to washing his body, absently noticing that they both added more body wash, though he jumped slightly as he felt the warm-hot softness beneath his boxers though he noticed the impish smile on Akeno's face. "So, these... things tried to break you," she said after a few moments. "True, though just like Ivan Drago, they failed," he quipped jokingly. "I'm glad," he heard Rias' soft voice as he felt her arms wrap around his neck and side again. She blushed slightly as he leaned back against her for a moment before she heard something splat on the slick stones. "Ooooh, we do have to be thorough in scrubbing your body," he heard Akeno purr. He absently noticed that she ran the soft cloth over his hips and thighs before she giggled. "Oh my. That looks uncomfortable, maybe we should... help it relax," he heard Rias murmur, feeling her fingers sliding down his front, keenly aware of the Devil Princess' breasts not only pressing, but rubbing against his back. He gasped as he felt her fingers brushing over his just under two inch thick, nine and a half inch long cock. He shivered as Akeno's warm, soft hands joined Rias', one hand teasing his balls, the other pumping his cock almost lazily but firmly. He felt Rias shifted from his back to his left side while Akeno was on the right side. His eyes widened slightly as both of them were completely bare to his gaze. He was very surprised as Akeno, then Rias, leaned over his thighs as two very warm and soft sets of breasts wrapped over his cock. He blinked as Akeno looked up at him before deliberately pouring body wash over both Rias'and her own breasts. He blinked as they both began rubbing their bountiful breasts over his cock, the head, glistening with soap, visible every few seconds as a generous lather worked up. He was a bit amused as Akeno palmed Rias'breasts as the crimson haired woman did the same as he heard their breath quickening as if what they were doing was arousing to them.
maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
"Hmmmm, wonder if he'd play with us, Rias," Búraló Campbell heard Akeno remark. He shivered slightly as they were taking their sweet time bathing his stiff cock before he groaned softly as he saw Rias twitch, inhaling sharply as she shot a look at Akeno before he felt a firm but soft touch fondling his balls."Did you say something, Raló-kun?" Akeno said curiously, smirking. His eyes narrowed slightly as a small smirk crossed his face as his fingers brushed over her cheek before slowly, lazily curling a wet lock of raven hair around his first two fingers. "You're hiding something, I can sense that much. Just so you both understand, I don't care about what you are, but who you are. Besides, I'd be a hypocrite for judging anyone else... considering that... if I don't control my strength, I could punch through concrete as easily as someone tearing paper. I've always known I was different... especially when I hit twelve, when it started," his voice was low as he spoke quietly before he hissed with pleasure as they went faster. "No more talking about this, for now," Rias said firmly after a few moments before she blushed deeply as he cocked his head in a way that, strangely, reminded her of Koneko, her new Rook, yet with him it made something low tighten. "Okay, Princess... though you're most certainly beautiful enough to make any supermodel jealous," he quipped jokingly. "Um.... thanks," he heard Rias' soft, flustered voice. He was very amused as Akeno giggled at Rias' flustered tone as she bumped her breasts against Rias', distracting her King before she was surprised by a sudden blast of thick white crème. She blinked as a result, before noticing that Rias' face, throat, and most of her breasts were coated, though she was fairly sure she looked almost the same."Safe to assume that's more relaxed now?" he heard Akeno purr before he watched her trailing a finger over her cheek before popping it into her mouth, though after that she scooped up the sprayer and rinsed off the soap from himself as well as each other. "Mhmm, so... if we were... other than human... it wouldn't matter?" he heard Rias murmur, noticing the tentative note in her voice. "Other than human, eh? You say that like I know what that's like. I don't care if you're Lucifer himself... it's who you are that matters to me," he said wryly. He heard her mumbling something, though his keen hearing picked up her mumbling clearly anyway... and he actually already knew what she was mumbling.
maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
"He certainly tastes good," Búraló Campbell heard Akeno remark as he cleared his throat, blushing. He missed the smirk on Akeno's face, though he did notice her light, almost tentative touch on his face."Do you mean it, that you don't care if we're... different?" Akeno said cautiously. He shrugged. "Absolutely," was his blunt answer. "Would you... be willing to join our little family? I think Koneko would like you, whilst Kiba... he's been complaining about the estrogen, even if he thinks we can't hear him," Rias said with a giggle. "So Koneko is a young woman who is younger, hai? Hmmm, maybe, we'll see how things turn out," his tone was thoughtful as he deftly plucked the soft washcloth from Rias' hand before brushing his fingers over her shoulder. "You're definitely beautiful enough to be a Princess.... royalty, I'm sure," he murmured softly, musing how anyone would very much love to be in this position as he added some body wash before beginning to wash Rias' creamy soft skin.

"R-royalty? I'm not that special," he heard Rias' soft, flustered voice. He found Akeno's soft smile quite attractive, yet he could tell she found it extremely amusing to see Rias so flustered."So, you think we're royalty, do you?" he heard Akeno purr with amusement. "You're not? Damn, maybe we should call Aphrodite to let her know that two of her daughters are teasing a mere mortal," he teased, amused as Rias twitched as she blushed deeply, although he couldn't tell if it was from his teasing or the fact that Akeno was washing her body whilst staring at him before she smirked as her head dipped before Rias yelped before letting out a moan. "A-akeno," he heard Rias murmur, her soapy fingers trailing through Akeno's raven hair as the raven haired woman teased Rias'breasts. He barely restrained a groan as he looked away, unaware that Rias' louder moans actually came not from Akeno's teasing, but a particular stiff muscle currently nestled firmly in Rias' ass cheeks. He did notice as Akeno went back to washing Rias'body before he noticed her hands brushing around the Gremory Heiress' ass before she blinked before smirking. "Hmmm, I think he may want to bugger you, my King," Akeno remarked with a saucy smirk.

Búraló blinked as he was very caught off guard. He gasped softly as he felt Rias' fingers stroking his cock before she shifted, before his eyes widened as he felt intense warmth and highly pleasurable pressure as he heard Rias low moans as he saw her wiggling her hips before he felt her ass firmly against his thighs. She moaned deeply as she shuddered as Akeno washed her front. He saw Akeno grin as she rinsed Rias' body before the Heiress yelped before he felt her heat rippling as she rocked her hips as he tilted his head, seeing Akeno fingering Rias who seemed very aroused. He gasped softly as he felt her heat massaging his cock as he tentatively rocked his hips, amused as Rias let out a low cry of pleasure.

maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
"He certainly tastes good," Búraló hummed as he gently pumped his hips, as their combined 'wash' of his cock had made it very stiff and hard. He smirked as Rias moaned softly with each steady thrust as his fingers brushed over her shoulders and back, making sure she was washed thoroughly. "There's an expression at the edges of my mind, but I can't remember quite what it was," Akeno said shyly. He shrugged. "I think it would be 'normal is overrated'," was his blunt answer. "He her hee hee... I'd have to agree," Rias said with a giggle. "Mhmm, Koneko translated is 'cat child', I wonder if it's a hint at something," his tone was thoughtful as he washed her sides and arms before letting the washcloth glide down to her hips as his own hips pumped steadily.

"You're an exchange student?," he heard Rias' soft voice. He cocked his head, thinking. "Something like that, I guess," he replied thoughtfully as he heard Rias shuddering cry as her ass tightened around his cock before he smirked as he pumped his hips faster. He felt her head fall against his shoulder before softly warmth pressed against his throat several times as he felt her soft feet and legs wrap around the outside of his thighs whilst her feet hooked behind his calves.

"I wonder how much stamina he has, Buchou. We'll have to be very thorough in getting nice and relaxed," he heard Akeno purr with amusement. "Oh? So you're not imagining yourself in Rias' position? Somehow, I think your friend is being quite naughty, Rias... maybe we should punish her," he teased, amused as Akeno's face flushed as she shivered. "Mhmm," he heard Rias murmur, feeling her fingers brushing over his face and tangling in his hair. "I have nothing against testing my stamina, though I think I'm unworthy of the attentions of two women... as... beautiful... as... you... two," he said, groaning as he felt her tightening again as Rias cried out, making Akeno's eyes widen slightly as a rush of warm, fragrant liquid sprayed from between the Heiress' thighs as he felt himself firing his own cum deep within her ass as she gave a shuddering moan as his crème soothed the abused muscles before he felt her deliberately wriggling her ass with him still deep inside before she slowly, moaning, shifted so his still hard, thick cock slipped free. "Ooooh, a gift, Buchou? Nice and large, too," he heard Akeno purr with a giggle before warmth engulfed his cock. His eyes widened slightly as he looked down at Akeno, whose throat was bulging with his cock as she swallowed a couple of times before she started bobbing her head and moaning.

maxresdefault.jpg

PM me if you want to join in on the fun.
 
Back
Top