becuase im bored.

im hopefully buys a new bike today...if i do ill take some pics on it :p

did bunch of yard work today since it so nice outside. i live on the east coast and the winter pounded us hard here(well last half) so lots of trees and branches down! the 2nd image is battle scars from picking it all up

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 36
did bunch of yard work today since it so nice outside. i live on the east coast and the winter pounded us hard here(well last half) so lots of trees and branches down! the 2nd image is battle scars from picking it all up

Awww, you had a hard day so you need a long soak in the tub and some neosporin for your boo boo. :rose:

Awww, you had a hard day so you need a long soak in the tub and some neosporin for your boo boo. :rose:

lol i dont do bath tubs..i just stood in the shower for longer then normal. and nope no need to treat the wound. ive had so much worse...should post my leg

yeah...thats my right leg

Attachments

• leg!.jpg
    leg!.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 40
thanks. thats what happens when ya fracture ya shin bone and dont do anything bout it for 2 weeks

You walked on a fractured shin bone without screaming?

i have a very high pain tolerance and after a few days it just became a dull throbbing.

Look at you and all your bruises.
I won't offer to kiss them and make them feel better since you're being so very manly about them.

isse i have something else ya can kiss and make feel better. its further up my leg though ;)

So I didn't get my new bike :( guy didn't want to budge on his price and wasn't worth his asking. So instead fixed up my Honda shadow took a drive and bought a new pistol. Now comes the fun part of finds ammo ><.

Think I might post something intresting tonight...

So I didn't get my new bike :( guy didn't want to budge on his price and wasn't worth his asking. So instead fixed up my Honda shadow took a drive and bought a new pistol. Now comes the fun part of finds ammo ><.

Think I might post something intresting tonight...

What kind of bike were you looking at? And what kind of pistol? I love me some guns, mostly for hunting though and a little target shooting at the range.

was looking at a 1999 sazuki marauder. bought a sig p226 9mm. gun i have in spades..mostly rifles though.

so i was gonna post a pic of my dick but rules wont let me..so instead a pic of me and my new pistol

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 31
so heres some older pics...like 2005 old

first and 3rd where taken in the same night(thats my ex.) 2nd is with my ex when she turned 21(despite what the date say it was acvtully 2005) 4th is my friend tj and a girl we met in ohio(who i ended up sleeping with) and the last was my old car before a tree fell on it

Attachments

• sword.jpg
    sword.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 28
  • bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
  • brena.jpg
    brena.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ohio.jpg
    ohio.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 20
  • old car1.jpg
    old car1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 25
ty. and wow im looking at older pics...i havent changed much cept for the beard..

I also think the sexiest thing about a man is confidence. It's a huge turn on.
Can make appearance almost insignificant.
I think most men believe this of women as well.

I'm strange on the fact some days I have more confidence then others. Though I am losing weight just can't see it yet

Back