The military police man and the beautiful nurse.

I woke up in the hospital bed, when I opened my eyes, I saw a beautiful nurse by the bed side... I felt so tired and could not move. I wanted to speak but I could not...
I saw that I have been changed into hospital clothes. I wonder who changed my clothes for me, but at least I am in a safe place now.
 
"Good afternoon private knox according to your medical chart you have a mild concussion two scratched knees and a broken ankle that is badly swollen, you will be in the hospital for two weeks."

"Do you have any question? do you want something to eat?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I understand now, thank you. May I know your name? I am Private Simon Knox.

Does it mean I have to stuck in bed for two whole weeks? What can I do to keep myself entertained?
 
"I am second lieutenant Kate Hill. you can address me as Lieutenant hill or Lieutenant if you wish. yes you will have to stay in bed the entire two weeks i will come by 3 times a day to change the bandages on your head and knee injuries."

"I will also bring you your meals regarding entertainment i will bring you some stationery so you can write letters to your friends and family."

"Now do you have any questions do you want something to eat?"
 
Thank you Lieutenant Hill, I don't want to eat anything for now. Thanks.

I just want to have my wound healed soon. I really don't want to stay here for such a long time, 2 weeks! I have a lot of duties on my mind!

I would be grateful if you could get my laptop from my office and bring to me. Could you do that for me?

As I can see that you are about to change the bandages on my wound!
 
"I understand but someone else will have to perform your military duties while your healing from your injuries. Sure i can get it for you but first i must check your bandages and see if they need to be changed."

So i check your head injury first "Ok that's clean now your knees their clean as well sure. I will be back as soon as i can."

So Kate goes to the area of the base where the military police detachment is stationed and retrieves Private Knox's laptop for him. then she returns to the hospital and straight to his room.

"Here you go private knox." Then i leave the room so you can get some badly needed rest.
 
I got the laptop from Kate, I worked on the document for a while, then I felt tired. I laid in bed and soon dozed off to sleep.
 
Toward the end of her shift Lieutenant Hill went to Check on her newest patient Private Simon Knox. when she gets to his room the young Army Nurse puts his laptop aside changes his bandages, and return the laptop and leaves the room.

Then she goes to the barracks that is assigned to the nurse's takes a shower shaves puts on her nightgown and goes to sleep.

The next morning Kate woke up extra early so she could shower in peace and quiet. After showering she dried off put on a clean uniform made sure she had her dog tags and watch on.

then she ran from the barracks to the mess hall for breakfast, when she finished eating she walked to the hospital and straight to the room of her newest patient.

U.S. Army private Simon Knox "Private Knox wake up its morning what do you want for breakfast?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In the middle of the night, I woke up and felt pain in the joints... I did not know what to do but to press the call button for my nurse, Kate...

I pushed the laptop to the side with my legs spread and waited for Kate to arrive.
 
When the call for her at the nurse's station Kate quickly gets dressed runs from the barracks and straight to the hospital. Then straight to Private Knox's room "Private Knox what's wrong?"

"Are you in pain do you want me to get you some pain medication?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
(With my legs spread laying in bed, Kate arrived into the room.)

"Actually I felt some sore pain around my inner thigh area, could you do something about it, like get some lotion and rub it there for me? Many thanks."
 
" i am sorry private Knox your medical treatment chart says that i can only give you a shot of pain medicine if your in pain. I will be right back with the medicine i grab a bottle of medicine and a syringe.

Then i return to your room i fill the syringe with a small amount of medication then i inject it into your arm. I am also going to give you seditave so you can sleep. i give you some sleep medication. after tucking you in i turn off the light. Then i leave the room go back to the barracks and i get some sleep.
 
I felt so much pain on my inner thighs, I could not sleep. I laid there, just waiting for my nurse to come and do me a thorough massage there.
 
The next morning i wake up get dressed have breakfast then i check in at the hospital and go straight to your room "Private Knox How are you feeling this morning?"
 
I was in pain when Kate got into the room, "Please help me, I could not sleep for the whole night. Is so sore and painful now".
 
Kate looked at Private Knox and she said "I will talk to the doctor who is treating you and see if he will up the dosage on your pain medication and your sleep medication. Now how about a sponge bath? then i will get you some breakfast."
 
Kate, please help me, I could not stand still, I need some support in the bath... As I started to take my pyjamas pants off, as I took off the tank top. I only have my brief on as we got into the bathroom.

I could not rub the shower gel over my body, could you help me, Kate?

I took my brief off, as I got into the water in the tub. As I handed the shower gel to Kate.
 
"of course i will help you Private know its my job" i take you out of the bathroom and lay you back into the bed.
Then i finish undressing you including your underwear, then i grab a basin of warm water and the shower gel then i begin to bathe your body. i go slowly and i take your time i also make sure to not to get the cast that is on your ankle wet.

When i finish the bathe i put clean clothes on you "Now don't you feel better now that you have been bathed? what do you want for breakfast? you need to eat so you can keep your strength up."
 
Oh thank you so much for your precious help.
I just want a slice of toast and coffee for breakfast.

As I lay in bed, with my legs spread apart. I wait for you as I doze off to sleep.
 
Back
Top