Man On the Run (Closed for Helen UK)

Laughing Clyde replied, “From what I know of Jim’s sex life I’m quite sure that Jane will have no complaints. Pam said that he was the best partner she ever had even better than me. Luck for Jane that Pam has fallen in love with some other guy. But, that also means that Pam won’t be asking for my cock nearly as much in the future!”
Pulling Helen closer to him Clyde thought it was time to let her in on his finances, soon to be their finances, “I have no problem sharing the cost of the honeymoon with you it seems fair to me. But I’ll pay for the wedding unless you object. I guess we haven’t discussed our finances yet. I am pretty well off including investments I probably have a couple of million, which means that after next Friday you have them as well.”
He hoped that she didn’t have a negative reaction to this revelation and he went on to explain that he had been burglarizing only because of the challenge in his boring life. His life was not boring now since Helen appeared To complete him. He gave her ear a nibble, “As for the wedding I think we are almost good to go. All we need is our outfits and your bachelorette party if you want one. I’m not going to do the bachelor party as once was enough for me.”
He did not know how to explain to her how much she contributed to their relationship but that he thought that she contributed much more to it than he did.

Pam’s boyfriend was pounding her hard and fast making her cum over and over. When they finished he asked her to move in with him or vice versa, which she immediately accepted. She had been a tad jealous that Clyde had found Helen but now she thought she had found the right guy.

'That is very kind of you Clyde. I never realised you had that amount. Obviously I knew you would be comfortable but it is a bit of a surprise. I'm not sure that I really want all that or that I deserve it to be honest. I don't really know about such things but is there some sort of agreement you could draw up where I relinquish such a claim? I mean I wouldn't want to be left destitute but I wouldn't want to be thought to get rich at your expense. I am certainly not marrying you for your money Clyde, I'm marrying you for things far more important than that!'

Helen spoke confidently and full of sincerity. Not once had thoughts of Clyde's wealth previously come to mind. He had been so interesting and so much fun. She had been so concerned with dealing with the whirlwind that he had brought into her life.

'Hey yes a bachelorette party, I'd not thought of that'. Helen spoke excitedly, she was also glad to move on from the subject of money. 'Does that mean I get a sexy stripper although with the few ladies I do know and just through you he might be better off having a partner! Would I get a look in do you think Clyde'

Helen was amused, thinking of all the girls that Clyde had introduced her to and their abilities. Imagine all them having a drink, in one room, in horny mood. How many strippers? lol

“I don’t see a need for a pre-nup at all. I know you aren’t with me for my money since we never discussed our individual finances before you did me the honor of agreeing to marry me. However, If you’d be more comfortable I’m sure Jim could write one up for us,” Clyde answered as he tongued Helen’s armpit and teased her nipples.
“You, Jane, and Pam and the other gals you invite to the party should go all out as I am sure it will be your one and only bachelorette party in which you are the guest of honor,” pushing her tits together so that he could suckle on both nipples at the same time.
The next morning after eating her pussy he had Pam send out invitations to Sid, Donna, Bonnie, Gail, Paul, Amber, and anyone else that she and Helen could think of. It would be up to Helen if Troy or Frank got invited but he hoped not. To his surprise when he went into his private office Bonnie was sitting there totally nude. He had forgotten that today was when she would sign the final divorce papers that Troy had already signed. The papers were waiting for them on his desk.
Quickly, he had her sign them and while he signed as witness she unzipped him and sucked his cock deep into her throat. Roughly he fucked her face as she encouraged him. It was only a couple of minutes before he coated her throat with his jiz. Then he bent her over his desk and ate out her ass hole and pussy until she came several times. This was followed by him fucking her with a hard orgasm spreading through both of them. Just then the intercom went off with Pam saying, “Hey boss if you’re finished playing your 9:00 appointment is in the waiting room.”

They'd come such a long way in such a short space of time but there they were together, with all their friends, getting married. Helen was nervous of course and the last few days had been hectic but she had made it there. She'd had no second thoughts whatsoever. The stripper at her hen do had been fun but Helen had contented herself with some minor intimacy out of respect to Clyde. He was not having a do and there were enough girls about to keep the stripper fully employed. He soon found that he had an evening he would never forget. Rarely could a group of ladies have been co curious, so experienced and so much fun. This was really a tribute again to Clyde and his choice of women. Helen felt that she was in safe hands. She was all smiles, she had her whole life with Clyde in front of her, which all being well would be enormous fun. More immediately there was a wonderful trip to Australia to look forward to.

Helen had heard the Australians' were on the brash and forward side, maybe like Americans but she didn't doubt that Clyde would make sure they had a fun time. Helen wasn't sure quite what to pack but in preparation she had bought some skimpy and sexy stuff. She would need to get used to it but it was for Clyde and other men. She guessed that Clyde would want men looking at her, that was his way and of course it would help their whole social life and any foursomes they might want to try out. Yes Helen wasn't anticipating marriage would change Clyde or indeed her desires. It was just nice to have that confirmation of their love for each other which had blossomed so. Ever since they had met, when Clyde had burst into her house, they had not had one disagreement. It was not difficult to believe his rather outrageous stories and justifications for it was pretty clear to her that Clyde was not how a burglar should be and act. He had never really frightened her, her fear was in fact that he would be off and she would never see him again. She was attracted to him from the very start.

As she said her vows Helen managed to look at Clyde. She could see that he liked what he saw, he approved of her outfit. He looked the part too, she was so proud to be with a guy like that, to be the one he wished to marry. She looked forward to his wedding speech and moving on to the rest of their life together.

The week had been hard on Clyde but rewarding. Jim and Jane were getting closer and both thanked him over and over for getting them together, he suspected that there was another wedding in the group’s future as Jane was already talking of moving in with Jim. The big surprise was two days before his wedding Pam came into the office sporting an engagement ring. Love and lust were truly in the air.
Even though he and Helen had been together for awhile Clyde still had butterflies the morning of his wedding. But, he had confidence that he and Helen would work any problems out. After all, how many marriages start with the groom breaking into the brides home.
Helen was the vision of loveliness as she walked down the aisle. A tear came to his eye as she recited her vows. When it was his turn he got choked up but somehow made it through.
The reception was every bit as wild as he imagined it would be. It was a true orgy. He lost track of how many sexual encounters he and Helen both had. He made sure not to orgasm but a couple of times as he wanted some left for his bride, but he did get his fill of kissing ladies feet, tits, ass holes, and especially eating every pussy he could.
With the reception being at their home folks crashed in the living room except Jim and Jane who took the guest bedroom.
When Clyde walked into their bedroom Helen was standing in front of the bed wearing the sexiest, most provocative, nightie he had ever seen. They fell into one another’s arm. Passionately kissing. Needless to say the nightie did not stay on for long and Helen had him nude in a flash. To his delight he found that she was wearing edible undies, which he eagerly devoured.
While Helen and Clyde had their first night of wild passionate sex as a married couple. Helen made sure that Clyde experienced all of his kinks and in return Clyde gave her some passionate but soft loving. The next morning they would claim their first class seats on a Quantas flight to Sydney, Australia. Clyde felt his life was starting over in the best possible way.

it was a long flight and Helen took the opportunity to think about everything which had come into her life since 'burglar' Clyde entered her house un announced and proceeded to charm her and bed her before introducing her to a new way of life. Of course he wasn't a serious burglar, he didn't have the mentally to cause people pain and aggravation. He was too caring and generous, or at least that was the side of him that Helen had seen. He was a dear man.

There was so much sandwiched in before and after the wedding that Helen took a little while to think and remember all that happened with the service. In fact she didn't want to forget, she wanted a record so she wrote notes of everything that happened on that wedding day. What she was dressed in, how she felt, how Clyde looked and how they enjoyed food and drink and everybody's company. It was truly the happiest day of her life and she wanted that on record and to be able to refer back to jolt her memory. Never at any time on that day did she feel she was making the wrong decision in marrying Clyde.

Yes well the reception was an orgy, just what would anybody expect with Clyde and the invited guests? That said never forget Helen. She might be a little quiet and understated but she was not short of pleasure. Men seemed to be drawn to her, not doubt it was her status. It is not everyday that wedding guests have the chance of a bit of play with the bride. To their credit nobody was too greedy it was all good natured. The guys waited their turn !!!

Now the couple were on the plane and whacked. What would Australia hold for them? Could they possibly settle there? That could certainly add interest to their lives. Just what would Clyde get up to on the beaches and how many 'loving' gentlemen would Helen get back into her bedroom, in the car or outdoors in the night air!!!? All by agreement with each other of course. Maybe we will find out sometime soon.

Back