Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*putting my right hand around her left hip, and resting my hand on the small of her back. My left hand, holding her right.*

*Stumbles out of the room.*

"I'm going to work on the red box. You kids have fun."

* glowers in a corner, annoyed that noones asked her to dance*
I guess its to be expected given how I still smell like paint.

* glowers in a corner, annoyed that noones asked her to dance*
I guess its to be expected given how I still smell like paint.

I'd ask you to dance, but I've been afraid that you're still mad at me about my practical joke.

* smiles and goies out to dance with him*
Thanks Dramatic. And Dave, I'll get my revenge on you later.
* evil giggles and spins across the floor with Dramatic*

*We dance over near Whip and Dramatic.*

"Whip, Darlin', the smell of paint on you is better than the smell of expensive perfume on the ladies that used to frequent the malls."
Thanks....
* cuddles him closer and dances slowly, eventually putting her head on his shoulder*
mmmmmmmmm

Thanks....
* cuddles him closer and dances slowly, eventually putting her head on his shoulder*
mmmmmmmmm

*adjusts arm position around her back and up to her shoulder. Starts feeling something stir in the boxers and quietly grumbles. Thinks, 'damn it'.*

* cuddles closer and follows his lead, enjoying being close to someone after so very long. Her pale skin glowing where its not covered by the loose white minidress she wears. Its too warm in the bunker for anything else.

* cuddles closer and follows his lead, enjoying being close to someone after so very long. Her pale skin glowing where its not covered by the loose white minidress she wears. Its too warm in the bunker for anything else.

*tries very hard to will his hard on away but it's quite determined. Not even a mantra of, "not the time," doesn't work. He's pretty certain Whip notices when it brushed up against her thigh.*

*tries very hard to will his hard on away but it's quite determined. Not even a mantra of, "not the time," doesn't work. He's pretty certain Whip notices when it brushed up against her thigh.*
* sleepy nod*
Mmmmm? Why you sly devil.
* grin*
Wanna go back to your room?

You said it yourself, *whistles merrily as he is lead off the floor. Takes the lead after a moment to make it to his newly furnished room. Opens the door and bows to her.* after you.

"Attention, attention," the loudspeaker calls, "Good morning, one and all. Today, we have live fire training in all disciplines. Rifles up to 300 meters at 0800, Close Quarters Combat in the shoot house at 0930, and pistol training at 1100.

At 1130, it's lunch time. Lunch today will be turkey sandwiches, Cheetos, and Jell-O brand pudding.

At 1200 hours, we practice small squad maneuvers, followed by a lecture on sanitation.

At 1400 hours, nap time will commence.

At 1600 hours, individuals will be cross trained in other disciplines; medical personnel will learn basic combat techniques and evasive driving and patrol/combat personnel will learn food preparation and clothing repair.

At 1800 hours, dinner will be served. Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and chocolate mousse will be on the menu.

At 1900 hours, night convoy maneuvers will be practiced for two hours.

At 2100 hours, everyone will shower and return to the common room for the movie Day of the Dead.

Following the movie, the Nightly Naked Dance Party begins. All personnel are required to attend.

One other announcement, whomever left their red panties in the common area, they fell off the table and into a glass of Everclear. I'm afraid they're ruined.

That is all."

Close Quarters Combat in the shoot house at 0930.

At 1130, it's lunch time. Lunch today will be turkey sandwiches, Cheetos, and Jell-O brand pudding.

At 1600 hours, individuals will be cross trained in other disciplines.

At 1800 hours, dinner will be served. Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and chocolate mousse will be on the menu.

At 2100 hours, everyone will shower and return to the common room for the movie Day of the Dead.

Following the movie, the Nightly Naked Dance Party begins. All personnel are required to attend.

One other announcement, whomever left their red panties in the common area, they fell off the table and into a glass of Everclear. I'm afraid they're ruined.

That is all."
I wake up, after having fallen asleep on a couch, abandoned by the lovely Whip when she took to the dance floor. Dave's voice bellows and stirs a few more folk. I listen to the plans for the day and make my choices in which to attend, roll back over and try to catch another 30 min. of shut-eye.

"Attention, attention," the loudspeaker calls, "Good morning, one and all. Today, we have live fire training in all disciplines. Rifles up to 300 meters at 0800, Close Quarters Combat in the shoot house at 0930, and pistol training at 1100.

At 1200 hours, we practice small squad maneuvers, followed by a lecture on sanitation.

At 1600 hours, individuals will be cross trained in other disciplines; medical personnel will learn basic combat techniques and evasive driving and patrol/combat personnel will learn food preparation and clothing repair.

That is all."

"yes Sir, Mr CG Sir!"

*wonders what time we have a cuppa tea*

I preferred it when he was sedated, I'm too rebellious for regimented routine:rolleyes:

"I already know how to both cook and shoot, and drive damn it!" Dramatic announced as he walked into the kitchen with only jeans on. He neck and back looked like it had been attacked by large teeth and nails, small cuts and bruises everywhere. He washed his hands, cooked up some scrambleds eggs and bacon for two, and returned his room.

Ahhh, my rebellious children.

I knew that this would be the reaction to my plans. I would have expected no less from the independent-minded friends that have gathered here.

In any case, those who feel the need to practice moving and fighting as a team are encouraged to attend the activities. You know that nothing is actually required, except that you do no harm to your fellow friends here in the bunker.

But, I want to practice my target shooting skills. There don't seem to be any damned hippy liberals around trying to take away my gun rights now.

I enjoy driving my Ford Falcon. There don't seem to be a lot of Save the Earth types around that are mad about how much fossil fuel I'm using when I go 100 mph.

I like being responsible for my own actions. There don't seem to be a lot of people left who insist that they know a better way for me to be living and trying to legislate my actions.

So if practicing that sort of stuff once a week in a regimented fashion prepares me to help to defend what I'm trying to build, then I'm all for it.

But y'all enjoy your day. I'm going to expand ammunition, keep in shape, and come back here and celebrate the fact that I'm still alive with my friends and some whiskey.

*runs through waving*

Just running through to say Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy CG :kiss:

that is all please return to saving the world from the already dead

Arriving late after a day of foraging for supplies.

"Well hell! Did I miss all the fun?? I'm up for any excuse to go shooting or fighting for fun!!
Dave, I found an undisturbed archery pro shop today. I liberated all of their stock and equipment and brought it home. Might want to consider archery training next time. I laid claim to a couple of additional PSE's as backup but the rest are up for grabs for anyone interested in a means if killing silently at a distance."

*runs through waving*

Just running through to say Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy CG :kiss:

that is all please return to saving the world from the already dead

*Tackles you and gropes you while kissing your neck.*

Oh no you don't! We can't let you leave; you might accidentally tell someone the secret location of the bunker. ;)

Arriving late after a day of foraging for supplies.

"Well hell! Did I miss all the fun?? I'm up for any excuse to go shooting or fighting for fun!!
Dave, I found an undisturbed archery pro shop today. I liberated all of their stock and equipment and brought it home. Might want to consider archery training next time. I laid claim to a couple of additional PSE's as backup but the rest are up for grabs for anyone interested in a means if killing silently at a distance."

*Looks up from motorboating Gator's bewbies.*

Excellent idea. Let's all learn archery. And when I'm done here, I'd like to motorboat your bewbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back