fake wife for cruise

"So now that we have a plan, I think we should put IT in motion", she said as her foot caressed his crotch under the table.
 
The feel of her foot inching up his leg had his cock swelling in his pants. He scooted forward an inch, timing it perfect when her toes reached the underside of his erection. Flirting in public was definitely going to help in land the contract, not to mention sending his mind crazy in motion with the thought of ravishing his wife in their cabin on the cruise. His cock twitched at another thought, this one of taking her home tonight and playing their husband-wife roles to the hilt.
 
"So my beloved, are you going to take me home and consumate out relationship or should we sit here all night talking?" She asks squeezeing her toes around his erection.
 
"You know what Kari? Screw the jazz concert. That was just a pretense to see if we had any chemistry and to begin filling in some background information," he said, leaning forward across the table and squirming as her foot kept up its massage of his cock, now completely rigid.

"It seems that it did not take long for us to realize the chemistry is there and I've got a different idea about filling in other than sharing some background information with you," he said, lowering his voice to a hushed tone. "Let's skip the concert in the park and I'll take you home to fill you -- in."
 
"Only if you promise to carry me over the threshold, and love me until docking do we part."
 
We drove back to my villa and parked in the garage. No sooner had I walked to the passenger side to open her door than she sprung out of her seat and into my arms. I asked for passion and hear it was, staring me right in the face.

We looked at one another for a brief moment, lust-filled eyes revealing what we both wanted. Then came the kiss, light nips on the lips with my mimicking her lips and tongue teasing until we virtually attacked one another in an open-mouthed, all-out frenzy of passionate kissing.
 
Kari was really excited, she had never been married or on a cruise. This was one opportunity she wasn't going to screw up. Kissing him with all her passion, whle being held in his arms, was wonderful. She hoped hs was as good a lover as he was a kisser.
 
He wanted to get her inside, but the kiss lingered. They teased one another with little nips on each other's lips, and flickering touches with the tips of their tongues until he pulled her hips into him and spun them so he was up flush against her body and she was arched back against the side of his car.

"Whoa, I am going to be one lucky husband this week," he said, pulling away to stare deeply into her eyes while he started grinding his erect cock against her mound.

"And I shall do my best to please my wife," he whispered seductively near her right ear, sucking the ear lobe into his mouth with a playful bite.
 
"Oh God honey, take me to bed. Make me your woman", she moaned as her lips continued to dance with his.
 
He couldn't take it anymore, so he scooped her up against him.

"Wrap your arms around my shoulders," he said, hoisting her up. "And your legs around my waist. I'm going to walk you down the hall to the bedroom and we're going to see just how good we can play this marriage thing."

He walked her like that, her full breasts bouncing against his chest with each step, his straining erection in his slacks grinding against her mound as he moved toward the bedroom.
 
"It's about time we consumated this marriage. We've been married for years, and this is the first time you've taken me to bed." She whispers in his ear, then starts to nibble on his neck and ear lobes.
 
They reached the bedroom and he nudged the door open with his foot. He was getting into her nibbling on his ear, but what he wanted more than anything else right now was to get into her. Just to lay her down, strip her bare and drive his cock deep within her so they could act like they were making love like a real husband and wife.

He stopped at the foot of the bed, ever so slowly lowering her to the ground. As if she read his mind she unwrapped her legs and slid down the front of his body. Every movement of her sliding body make his cock throb until she touched the ground. He brought her flush against him, pulling at her waist until her breasts crushed into his muscled chest and their hips met tight.

A chaste kiss that started out tender and slow grew with intensity, their mouths pleasuring one another until he pulled away and peered into her eyes.

"The passion I feel, oh, man," he said, running a hand through his hair. "You, you ... be my wife. Be my wife now."
 
"Do you really want a nagging harpy right now, or a woman who will do this?" She drops to her knees and starts oping his pants as she looks up into his eyes waiting for a response.
 
He watched Kari intently, his cock twitching as the back of her hands undid his belt, unsnapped his pants and pulled down the zipper. Please don't stop, he thought, his cock springing from the confines of his boxers when she tugged at the waistband and nearly hitting her in the face.

"Aaaahhhh," he gasped as her hand encircled the base of his shaft and she stroked upward. Then down and up again, making his long, hard shaft throb along her fingers.
 
She took his cock in her mouth and cupped his balls in her hand.
 
The feeling was so intense, the entire length of his long, thick shaft tingling with the sensations of her mouth and hands on him. He had been a gentleman up to this point, but now, wild with the need of filling her and driving deep within her, he grabbed her head to hold her steady as he began thrusting into her mouth.

"Shit, oh shit. That's it, suck it. Suck it all in," he cried out, throwing his head back and holding her head in place as his thrusts grew more frantic.
 
Kari held herself motionless as he began to skull fuck her. She could feel him swelling and knew he would soon be blasting her throat with his cum. She relaxed he rthroat muscles to accept his cock and cum as she waited for the inevitable.
 
Her tongue, her hands ... man, it was too much. As much as he wanted to shoot his cum deep within her he felt the inevitable explosion building. His thrusts became shorter and quicker with his cock swelling to the point of bursting. There would be no waiting.

"Ungh, ungh," his breath coming in short gasps as the pressure built and he felt incredibly hard in the recesses of her mouth. "I'm ... not ... going ... ooohhhh ... to ... be ... able ... to ... hold ... back."
 
Kari reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him into her as she felt his cock swell
 
He tried to pull back out of her mouth because he really wanted to cum inside her pussy, but when she grabbed his ass and pushed him back in her mouth he was done for. She closed her lips lightly around the ridge of his cock, sucking fast and tight until the entire length of his shaft stiffened just before he erupted.

"AAaaaaahhhhhh!" he exclaimed as the first blast shot out of the tip, squirting deep into the recesses of her mouth. Her lips tightened around the head of his cock, which jerked uncontrollably as another blast and yet another shot out of his cock.
 
Swallowing every last drop of his cum, Kari made sure she drained every last drop from him before letting his cock slip out of her mouth with a soft pop.

Looking up into his eyes she smiles and says "Not exactly wedding cake, but it was still yummy."
 
"Yummy you say?" he asked before grabbing hold of her and quickly reversing their positions to throw her down on the bed.

Lifting her skirt as he opened her legs by placing his hands on her inner thighs and spreading her open, he settled down and said with a crooked grin, "I'll show you yummy."

Her thin panties were nothing more than a flimsy barrier keeping her barely covered pussy from his hot tongue. He kissed her there before a long lick along the material. looking up to see her reaction.
 
Smiling she lay back, enjoying his taking charge, and spread her legs open for him so he could return the favor.
 
Lightly running his tongue over her panties that were getting wetter by the second, he settled between her thighs and drew her legs up to his shoulders. Both hands went to the sides of her hips and ever so slowly drew down the silk material. As it inched lower to expose her pussy he drew in a sharp breath at the site of her neatly trimmed auburn curls.

"Mmmm, red," he said, looking up at her from between her legs to see her reaction. Tugging her panties off he let her know what he thought of the sight of her exposed pussy. "Beautiful."
 
She smiled when he complimented her. She was always worried that her partner whether or not they paid would find her grooming and hygine lacking. It was her insecurity from childhood constantly being told it was a dirty place.

She sat on the edge of the bed to let her 'husband' get his first taste of her, trying to blcok out her inner voices screaming that this was dirty and wrong, even though it felt soooooo gooooooddddddd.
 
Back
Top