Revenge for guyloveshotstories & kililia ONLY

Viktor was not convinced. She could talk about all she wanted of dates, but the smell coming from her was too enticing. Holding on to her ass and spreading the cheeks apart, there was no underwear. Why would she not be wearing underwear if not to have some guy come along and fuck her while still wearing her dress.

"What is this?" the growled at her hovering over by her ear. Slapping her ass when the answer didn't come fast enough, the palms of both hands slapped her ass cheeks on both sides before rolling his beloved wife over. Straddling her hips, his hands found her chest. They were soft and delicate, all real. For the first time he touched her chest and it didn't bring him as much delight as he originally hoped. They were large, succulent, and fun to play with, but his mind was filled with rage that he started to slap them about.

"How many men have been playing with these?" he demanded. "Answer me!"
 
Victoria cried out painfully as he began to spank her ass till it was red as a tonato ; " owww..aarrgghhh..stop it plz viktor.. " gasp feelinh her part her red cheeks as she was practically in tear as her cheeks hurt
She hisaed and shook her headng. Blushing as he found her without panties. She refused admit touching herself while the men fuck her friend being fucked , .

Victoria struggled wildly to break free ; stop...i sm not yours...let go !
 
"Really? Well, what part of marriage did you not understand?" in a thick condensending tone, "See, when you agreed to marry me, by law, we share everything. That means, sharing yourself." That wasn't true, the laws change over time, but this marriage was one of convienence, not love. And he was the one that was going to ensure that it lasts and appears true to the outside world.

He slapped her ass again and again leaving bright red marks on her ass before plying the cheeks apart showing the tight holes still waiting to be penetrated. Good lord, everything appeared to be untouched, as if she was still a virgin, but he didn't want to ask, he was enraged. And his wife was going to suffer for it.

"Tell me, who have you been with, and don't lie to me. I know when people are lying."
 
Victoria cried painfully as he began to slap her cheek as they turn red like fresh tomatoes.she blink shocked at his statement, she had no intention to share herbody with auch a dangerous man. Last thing she wanted was be attach to him for life. She atruggle ; " get the hell off me. I said you can fuck any other woman in exchange of never bedding me. I am sure you already fucked hundred whores and i dont plan give my virginity to a someone that probably has has several STDs in his life !" She did not notice she just confirm his own question. Indeed she would be pure on their first times in their marital bed.

She cursed at him trying to break free in vain; " i only masturbated you asshole, now get the fuck offme !"
 
"Only masturbated? Why does it not look like that?" he asked. Holding both cheeks apart to expose the tight pink holes to the light. The anus didn't appear to be penetrated, she was a virgin, or so she claims. Viktor's mind began to raise as she struggled, flopping about like a fish on dry land, it was all pointless. She didn't know how to defend herself, he wasn't using a lot of effort to restrain her, but his body was bigger, more muscle, and he was fuming to the point that his face was red from the blood rush.

Pulling apart her cheeks one more time, the tip of his index finger rubbed over both of the holes. The slightest touch made her jump, but the more she struggled, the more he liked it. "Why is it that nothing goes in?" he asked, ignoring her earlier statement of masturbating.
 
Victoria jumped as she was panicked ; " let me go, viktor !"
She gasps as she felt him part her cheek " release me at once ! " she cursed unable to break free " unlike you, i am tradi... " panic as she cant claim the thruth as it dawn on her, it be giving him permission fuck her since they married. " i only would bed a person, i love " she refuse to admit she was pure.

She struggles to push him off in vain as her heart was pounding in her chest as he easily restrain her with his body "if you do anything, i will kill you Viktor !Now get off me! i am not even your real wife so you better not try anything with me!" *She hated how helpless she felt at this very moment*
 
Last edited:
"Explain this scent that coming from you?" Viktor asked with the tip of his finger over her holes, threatening to push them in. They were tempting, despite all of her struggling, her vagina was becoming wet. That's the thing about struggling, it turns one of them on. Viktor didn't pity his wife, or find it attractive at the moment that she was yelling at him. He was angry because she was lying, about all of it.

"If you don't tell me the truth, I'll be forced to use my ways into extracting the truth from you," leaning in to whisper into her ear, "And trust me, I'll get the information out of you. Don't try to fight it, no one has ever survived it. Now tell me, who have you been romping around with?"

The tips of the finger came down to her holes once again to tease her. She had a good ass, firm and the tits are fun to play with, but the holes were the ones he wanted.
 
Victoria force herself to calm herself down as she realize as she was losing common sence. She took a few deep breathe and stop struggling. She replied calmly and honnestly" viktor, hun, i swear to you.i did not cheat on you ever, i just went to a bacherollette party with gals and male stripper. I agreed to go cause to honest i needed be distracted from my thoughts of you. This marriage may not be real but my name and dignity is still excitant. And i am not the kind of woman that betray other even in a fake marriage."

Victoria blushed as she honestly explained herself " i was not planning to go but i did to get you out of my mind. To be blunt your kiss....the side effect made me need distraction. I never felt this way about anyone and with these thought about you are distressing to me...it was either go dancing and tape my friend ficking or get drunk amd high..."

It was obvious she didnt like to deal with emotions or people. She did not want to get attach to him since all the pain of losing love ones was tearing her apart.

" please get off me... I am willing to talkand not fight"
 
Last edited:
The words were slow to enter his mind. He was still in a rage, but her calm words began to take their toll and he leaned back, but still didn't get off of her. He spread his legs and allowed her to turn over so she could face him, his hands immediately fell back onto her mounds to give them a firm squeeze to show that he still had that control over her before leaning back on his knees.

"All of that for a kiss?" he asked. Of all of the things that could influence a person's mind, it was a kiss? My God, she was a virgin. "What's going to happen when we consummate this marriage? What's going to happen then? What's going to happen when we go further than that and do anal?"

He had high hopes for anal. To him, it was the best way of having sex with his lover face down in the bed with her ass in the air and she was taking it in the ass. That was his twisted sense in making love. Well outside the norm, but that's the way he operated.

His face lowered towards her's. "Just a single kiss? How about this?" he kissed her soft, pink lips again this time last longer than a second before the tip of his tongue wiped over her fleshy lips.
 
Victoria turn over to face him as she sighed as he stabburnly lay over her. She blushed " i dont have a tendancy to allow men to kiss me ..
She gasp feeling him grope her " i am only yours for our plot..."
She felt her heart rave as she melted into his kiss. She gently pushed against his chest " we should not be doing this...its wrong "
 
Last edited:
"It is so long as it's good for the plot" Viktor smiled back giving her mounds another squeeze before giving them a playful smack each. After all, if they were going to be married, they had to learn how to fuck and love, but Viktor was going overboard with it and he was loving it.

It was plain to see that he was getting an erection with all of the struggle and playing, it was pressed between their bodies and his gurth was both long and heavy as it strained against the fabric of his trousers, but he wasn't going to force it into anything.

"Don't see many women around here walking around with natural breasts" he smiled looking down at her chest, "Most of them that I've seen have implants. They stick out from their bodies like rusted cannons on a ship. It's good that you keep them this way, keep them perky, the men will love it."
 
Victoria hissed as she glared at him " hun get off me, your heavy, you gonna crush me. Keep this up and i will demand you go on a diet like loving,nagging wife"

She blushed feeling his huge erection " that better be a gun or your never getting laid by me. The idea of his huge cock send a shiver down her spine but made her nipples hard.

" i am scared off a doctor butches job and if you dont like them. You can divorce me for something bigger and younger"
 
Last edited:
"No. That wont be necessary" he said, "I find that augmentation like that just ruins natural beauty. Yeah, they may be bigger, but one good look and you'll see that they're not real and if it's not real then it's going to stick in your mind every time you look at it and one good touch it's like trying to squeeze a baseball. There's no fun to it."

Quite a quote from a hardened killer. He didn't take kindly to the 'go on a diet' quote either because he had less than 2% body fat. A diet might kill him or weaken him to the extent that he couldn't function.

He slowly removed himself from on top of his wife. His urge to discipline her nearly won out, but he didn't want the honeymoon portion of their relationship to be spoiled this quickly.

He moved to lay right beside her on her right, he lay there looking at her with a thin smile on his lips with his right arm bent up and resting above his head. "Don't be afraid of doctors," he said, "They're professionals, like me," in a terrible joke.
 
Victoria Rossi smiled as he spoke as she liked he prefered natural looks, he somehow manage to make her feel good and safe about herself which was new to her. She relaxed as he removed himself from her as she honestly did not like the idea to be forced on her first time. She turn on her side to look at him: " smart ass...you know...i feel you need your wife to help you relax after such a hard day...and their was this thing i was always curious about...." * she began to slip under the blanket, to crawl between his legs and began to undo his bottom and zipper. She reach inside with her shaky hand to withdrawl his cock as she gasps at his enormous cock that was only semi erect. She began stroke his huge cock and smiles, hey eyes wide as she gawked at his cock: " you bigger than any porn actor i seen" which was shock as he was only semi erect. She stroke his thick cock with both hands : " i think my husband has a lot to teach me about sex..." *she sum her courage and began to kiss the head of his cock before sucking the head in her mouth. God it was so big it barely fit in her mouth, she pulled her lips over the head and began to kiss and lick along his length of his cock. He could feel her shyness and complete lack of experience but wanted make him in a better mood knowing she upset him.

She sucked the side of his cock, laying small kisses, gasps as his cock began harden slowly as she teased his cock. She stroked his enormous cock attentively till he was hard for her. She slowly pulled away, crawls back up to face him and kiss his lips. She looked him in the eyes as she kissed his lips and whispered " I am sorry for upsetting you love" *her hand his jerking his enormous cock." i wanna make it up to you, my love" * She gulped hard before replying: "I will allow you deflower my asshole dry tonight on the only condition you dont stop even if i beg you ..." * She knew she needed earn his trust and be back on his good side. She kissed his lips* " I want you fuck my dry fuck my ass as much as you need and fill my ass with your cum as much you can tonight love. "

It was obvious she was afraid but understood she needed earn his trust for her mistake. And he somehow knew even if he allow him take her against her will this night, she never hold it against him. " Please husband, i want you to deflower my asshole dry, tonight and be filed with your seed..." She began to undress slowly infront of him, dropping her clothes piece one by one on the floor. she gave him a nervous smiles as she remove the blanket and look at him* " Your turn to undress, love, i would enjoy watching you dry fuck my ass ..."
 
When she slid underneath the sheets, he suspected it was for devious means, then going for the trousers and sliding out his meat and sucking it, she watched porn? Go figure. She had to know at least some of the tender thoughts or rules of sex. She wasn't completely ignorant, but her request was usual. Most women didn't want to be fucked in the ass, and certainly not dry. That would be painful, and keep going despite her pleas. That had the makings of a rough and painful night that would continue to be painful in the morning.

However, his thoughts were dashed when she started to suck on him. She showed being green, not being able to deepthroat. When she nuzzled back up to him, he kissed her lips.

"Alright. But tit-for-tat. I'll do that for you, but you got to do something for me. I want you to see if you can deepthroat. If this thing is going to go into your ass, then you got to be able to swallow at least some of it" he slid a hand down between his legs and grasped the wet stick and firmly squeezed it. It was ready to go, but his wife was going to be tasting some more of it.
 
Victoria smirked: " your an awful man, you know that?" *She crawls back between his legs to take his cock in her mouth and began to suck his cok slowly, it did not take much of his cock before it hit the back of her mouth and made her gag. She sucked as best she could, gagging time to time, shivering as her nipple harden. She did her best to so call deep throat but she could not manage to take it down her throat as she instinctively pull back as the head of her husband cock hit the back of her mouth. Pulls back as she wip[e her mouth and coughs before smirking:" i guess thats all you get tonight then, love"

She began to pull away from him as she wipe her mouth and tries recompose herself. " i guess neither of us gets out desire"
 
"Oh don't sell yourself so short, my dear wife" he smiled leaning up and rubbing her chin, "The night is young. I didn't expect that you would have the skills of a pornstar this early. It will come in time, just like with all other skills." He sat up and looked at her, "Now, why don't you get up, roll yourself over, stick up that ass, and we can try some good ol' fashion doggystyle. I've always like that position. That way I can play with this little ass of yours" rubbing her bare thigh slowly with his hand to tease her.

"Now, come on, get on your hands and knees and we can try to enjoy ourselves tonight."
 
Victoria smiled up at him, blushing as he spoke, he manage to send a chill down her spine yet somehow comply like an obedient child even if she did no want to do it. She patted his cock dry as she looked up nervously but somehow knew that refusing would anger her husband and it might turn much worse as he was just in rage a few seconds ago. She nodded as got on all four before placing pillows under her chest and stick up her ass to him. She gulps a few times as she parted her legs legs wide, exposing herself to him.

She instinctively clung to the pillows as she tries to breathe and relax for her husband: " Please love....please deflower my virgin asshole with your massive cock till you fill it with cum..mark me as your property as i stain your balls with my innocence" *Tighten her asshole to ensure he gets the most pleasure from deflowering her as she submit to his needs for only his pleasure : ' please...make me prove my purity to you on our wedding night, husband" *Acknowledging his position and there relationship*

"Promise me never stop fucking me till your needs are satisfy no matter how i plea for mercy...i want my loving husband teach me, how his needs come before my own ...i wanna be a good wife..." *Submitting to him completely, it was obvious she acknowledge his right take her against her will due to his husband right*
 
Viktor liked what he was seeing, a calm and obedient wife that was literally begging to be fucked. She had the right body, knew what she was doing, and presented herself for him ready to go. He spat onto his right hand and stroked it a few times to lube it up and keep him hard while his hands began to play with her body, teasing her and getting him aroused. His new 'wife' was different than the other women he's been with. They were beautiful, but they were not as eager to get it in the ass as his 'wife' was.

His powerful body hovered over her. His lips nipping at the back of her neck as his massive manhood pressed against the crease of her ass. He rubbed his pelvis against her, the hotdogging getting him nice and hard so that the spear into her would not fail.

"Oh yeah" he moaned reaching between their hot bodies and grasping his member tightly before working the tip against her tight anus. The head poked it, rubbed it, and teased it before he groaned and bit his lower lip working the tip, but she was so tight that it wouldn't open. So he licked the tip of his index finger and poked her anus to loosen it up.
 
Victoria was extremely scared as he was so big by length and girth, hell she never seem porn stars with such huge cock.It frighten her but she knew as a wife she was expected comply to her husband wishes even it was something she did not desire. She parted her legs and exposed herself properly to her husband but it was obvious he would need to lead the way when it came to fucking her as she lack experience. She heard he enjoyed anal unlike most women he fuck and it did prevent pregnancy and would get him off when he needed release. She was afraids of anal but knew she had no choice as he was old schoool and did not believe in protection as they were married.

She gasps as he nip at her neck, her asshole tense up as he press against her tight ass, shivering as he hovered over her like a ready stallion to climb his mare.She tried to relax to please him but found it hard.She force out the words: " please love...i need your cock and seed to fill my hole till my innoncence stain your amazing hard cock"

Victoria winces as he pressed her anus, whimpers knowing she soon be fucked by her husband. She shook her head as he try losen her anus: " please nooo...just your cock...please..*tighten her ass around his cock , milking it to indicated she just wanted his cock inside her virgin hole, to be claim and scream as a good virgin wife would in her husband bed.
 
He thought 'too bad' while fingering her anus a little more shoving the slender finger in slowly, digit by digit so she could feel it, to tease her. God she was tight, that the walls were trying to force his finger out. It went in, twisted slowly left and right and pulled back slightly.

His digit came back, greased with juices, but also smelled. Wiping that on her ass, he took his man muscle and gave it a squeeze, the blood flowed in and out making it hard that it kept its rigid appearance, the head poked her loosened hole. It didn't take much effort to get it in this time, the mushroom head was swallowed up and the rim wrapped tight around it. He leaned his powerful frame forward, the hole widened to accept him.

Her pleading was only making it worse for herself, enticing him, sounded like his prom date from high school. Oh to be 18 again.

Doggy style was his favorite. He leaned back to show his wang going inside of her and her heart shaped as, thin hips, the perfect image of a woman on her hands and knees, ass in the air, taking a cock into her ass while she whips her long hair around, his hands on her hips holding her nice and tight so she can't leave.
 
Victoria instinctively tighten her ass hole around his finger, whimpering as he finger her home. Even. She blushed with a sigh of relief as he withdrew his first finger ring her tight Virgin ass.
She tried to remain calm as he pressed the head of his enormous crown against her Virgin hole.

She let out a cry of pain as she felt Victor slip the head of his cock in her as. Her eyes bulged as he stretched her out wide. Shaking her head " stop,,,aaarrrrrgggghhhhh, roo big Victor! "
She tried to crawl away instinctively*
 
Last edited:
That's it. That's it. Nice and tight and she was starting to struggle. She couldn't take his width, but struggling was only going to make it worse for her, and more pleasurable for him. His hands continued to hold her waist firmly so that she couldn't try dropping her body onto the bed. He wanted to keep that ass up in the air, that nice rounded ass, now cherry red from the palm abuse.

"Shut up and take it" he growled at her as his hand reached out and grasped the hair at the base of the scalp giving it a firm jerk so her head came rearing back. That was a lovely image of her that he wanted to have a picture taken.

"You're going to get it more in your ass than you think" warning her coldly. She needed several more of these ass fuckings to loosen her body, but also her psyche.

His body leaned in, his cock throbbed, wanting to burst, but he pulled back and allowed the feeling to settle before going back. He rolled his lower body into her so that their bodies moved together.
 
Victoria winces as his grip around her waist made it hard for her to break free, whimpers as he easily held her in place for his pleasure. She pales as she realize she was expected welcome his massive cock in her tight asshole when she barely could handle taking the head of his enormous cock. She physically winced as he ordered her to shut up and take his cock. She gasps feeling his firm grip on her hair and jerk her back making her let out a shark cry of pain.She whimpered knowing he was a man of his word and be expected take every inch of his enormous cock in her tight virgin ass. She whimpered helplessly under his firm, hard body that leaned over her small frame, relaxing as his cock pulled out of her tight ass.

She lets out a strangle cry as she felt the head of her husband enormous cock push back into her tight virgin ass making her eyes bulge. Shaking her head in tears, her legs feeling weak under her as he slowly slid in and out of her tight ass, crying as he was so painfully thick. She whimpered knowing he was barely inside her ass and would not stop till every inch slide inside her asshole till he filled her with his seeed*
 
Last edited:
Inch by inch. His cock went in slowly. He could feel her walls slowly give way each time it goes in. The head would touch the womb and would come out glistening with her juices. He hadn't felt such delight in a long time. He was a killer, a man with a cold heart, but his cock buried deep inside the womb of a woman, his new wife, and he was loving it.

"How does it feel?" he asked in a whisper. She was whimpering, it was the pain of being penetrated with his meat in this new hole. Being deflowered was painful but delightful for her. She was just overcome with the pain of it, but in the end, she would grow to love it.

Pulling back just enough that the head popped out of her ass, he leaned in with his body and felt the tip pierce the hole and go through smoothly. Seated all the way in, the walls wrapped nice that he didn't want it to let go. His powerful frame leaned over her almost fully prone body and began flexing his pelvis so that it pushed his rod in and kept it in without withdrawing it an inch.
 
Back
Top