Funky Pink Bitch

My gawd you are just gorgeous from your sexy little toes to your piercing eyes...your husband is one lucky mother fucker!!!

He Is A LUCKY "MOTHER" FUCKER EACH DAY OF THE YEAR FOR THE REST OF OUR LIves:cool:THANXXX AgAIN:)

Wow, this is how a real woman should look. Beautiful curves all over

All I need now if a fully naked pic.

Good morning everyone...I hope to get some new pics up today.

What do y'all want to see?

This is probably the sluttiest skirt I have..

Holy shit pink....

I love the office look, that tiny tie is all business... you could wear that in my office any day....

I bet you have a pair of hot secretary glasses to complete the look....

You bet your ass I do..

I can pull off just about anything!

-ask my husband..

First off.. I don't bet my ass, thats only for a few select tongues who know what they're doing.....

I wonder though if you can pull off just about anything... I don't doubt that ms. funkypinkbitch can play the slut role... but I wonder if you have ever pretended to be the girl next door... Wear a polo shirt and khaki shorts... and tell me that you think anal is disgusting...

Can you play that role??

I love that skirt. It's the sluttiest thing I've seen for a while and it suits your body perfectly.

First off.. I don't bet my ass, thats only for a few select tongues who know what they're doing.....

I wonder though if you can pull off just about anything... I don't doubt that ms. funkypinkbitch can play the slut role... but I wonder if you have ever pretended to be the girl next door... Wear a polo shirt and khaki shorts... and tell me that you think anal is disgusting...

Can you play that role??

haha...that's my main role! ..in real life..lol

I met my husband through work..when I went to interview for the position I was wearing a light brown, corduroy skirt (knee length) with an olive green dressy tank top-think banana boat neck, with dark brown loafers..

I was conservatively hot! haha..I got the job!

and on a day-to-day basis...whether I'm dressing up or lounging, my clothes are pretty much all conservative..with just the right amount of sexiness showing!

Back