Illinois friends!

I see.
Well then I guess as long as he will let you buy new toys now and then that will have to do.
I mean if/when I'm into a situation I won't have a problem with it.
I mean I'd want her to make sure whoever she is sleeping with doesn't have a STD or something. But I would want her to be happy =)
And she can still very much love me and sleep with others.
I would maybe want to watch too.
And I'm going to sound like a perv, but if she wanted to sleep with other woman I'd totally not have a problem with it.(I'd totally want to watch too)
Although I also understand from the other end of it.
If I had a hot woman like you, I'm not totally sure I'd want to share either =)
It'd be a conflicting thing. Though in the end, it'd be what would best make her happy, because at that point I have the most wonderful woman by my side, and I will do anything I can to keep her as happy as I can.

He has a bit of a double standard. No problem with a threesome with another woman, absolutely will not consider one with another man. He equates sex with love, while I can compartmentalize it if need be. To me, sex meets a physical need. However, if I have feelings for a person, then it's not sex to me, it's making love, and it's a deeper connection. I don't know if that makes any sense.

He has a bit of a double standard. No problem with a threesome with another woman, absolutely will not consider one with another man. He equates sex with love, while I can compartmentalize it if need be. To me, sex meets a physical need. However, if I have feelings for a person, then it's not sex to me, it's making love, and it's a deeper connection. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Yeah it does, well at least to me.
And honestly I'm not sure I want a guy doing me up the butt.
That might be where I draw the line.
Anyway, I will let you go play your games =)
We can continue tomorrow or something.

Good morning all! Love Monday mornings!! (said no person ever) :(

Yeah it does, well at least to me.
And honestly I'm not sure I want a guy doing me up the butt.
That might be where I draw the line.
Anyway, I will let you go play your games =)
We can continue tomorrow or something.
I'm not asking for the guy to do him. I want them both paying attention to ME. :)

Good morning all! Love Monday mornings!! (said no person ever) :(

I hate Mondays. Good morning though!

Morning! :) snowing when i got up and the roads were cruddy. Happy Monday! LOL

Morning! :) snowing when i got up and the roads were cruddy. Happy Monday! LOL

Oh, be safe out there! Still clear here. Well, no new snowfall anyway. They were calling for 3"-6", we barely got 2".

I still hate Mondays.

Oh, be safe out there! Still clear here. Well, no new snowfall anyway. They were calling for 3"-6", we barely got 2".

I still hate Mondays.
Hopefully better on my way home, I'm sure the highway will be clear at least! Now, the county road, that's a different story! Thankfully, the Toyota has AWD.

Not a bad Monday otherwise. Slow appts this morning, so i can catch up on paperwork.

Hopefully better on my way home, I'm sure the highway will be clear at least! Now, the county road, that's a different story! Thankfully, the Toyota has AWD.

Not a bad Monday otherwise. Slow appts this morning, so i can catch up on paperwork.

Well good for getting caught up, has to make the day drag though.

And hooray for AWD. I'm stuck with hubby's car, he took mine to work today.

Joy, you inspired me to do a french manicure, only with hot pink tips instead.

Untitled_zps05297df0.jpg

Ooooh! How pretty!

You know, those hearts on mine are just little stickers with the no chip clear coat over them. They'd be cute with the pink tips!

Ooooh! How pretty!

You know, those hearts on mine are just little stickers with the no chip clear coat over them. They'd be cute Roth the pink tips!

I did a heart stencil in my ring finger, I don't have any stickers, just stencils.

This is before the top glitter coat, you can't really see them that well once I put the top coat on. And the nail guides I used don't match the curve of my smile line, and my middle finger nail grows slightly crooked, lol. That's partially why I never do french manicures with my natural nails.

13199_10151242848515919_978478855_n.jpg

Last edited:
I see.
Well then I guess as long as he will let you buy new toys now and then that will have to do.
I mean if/when I'm into a situation I won't have a problem with it.
I mean I'd want her to make sure whoever she is sleeping with doesn't have a STD or something. But I would want her to be happy =)
And she can still very much love me and sleep with others.
I would maybe want to watch too.
And I'm going to sound like a perv, but if she wanted to sleep with other woman I'd totally not have a problem with it.(I'd totally want to watch too)
Although I also understand from the other end of it.
If I had a hot woman like you, I'm not totally sure I'd want to share either =)
It'd be a conflicting thing. Though in the end, it'd be what would best make her happy, because at that point I have the most wonderful woman by my side, and I will do anything I can to keep her as happy as I can.

It's tough - in my case - hub loves sex, loves imagining me with another guy but is a very jealous man. He says all the right stuff but his actions don't match his talk - SEXUALLY - SOME men just aren't as concerned about the woman's sexual happiness as their own. Course in my case I think I've let him off the hook too many times so even thou he says it's important, it isn't.

It's tough - in my case - hub loves sex, loves imagining me with another guy but is a very jealous man. He says all the right stuff but his actions don't match his talk - SEXUALLY - SOME men just aren't as concerned about the woman's sexual happiness as their own. Course in my case I think I've let him off the hook too many times so even thou he says it's important, it isn't.

This too. My husband can get VERY jealous.

He has issues with me talking to anyone online, but has no problem with his friends flirting with me. Now tell me how much sense that makes??

He and I got into an argument last night about the lack of attention lately. Didn't go far though, he rolled over and went to sleep.

I did a heart stencil in my ring finger, I don't have any stickers, just stencils.

This is before the top glitter coat, you can't really see them that well once I put the top coat on. And the nail guides I used don't match the curve of my smile line, and my middle finger nail grows slightly crooked, lol. That's partially why I never do french manicures with my natural nails.

13199_10151242848515919_978478855_n.jpg
Still looks pretty, and the stencil is cute!

The manicurist always draws the tips manually, and she always makes them wider than the actual tip. I get a no chip, which lasts two weeks, so then it doesn't show the growth too badly.

The nice thing about the French is that it can be used to correct uneven growth! Get thee to the salon! Lol!

This too. My husband can get VERY jealous.

He has issues with me talking to anyone online, but has no problem with his friends flirting with me. Now tell me how much sense that makes??

He and I got into an argument last night about the lack of attention lately. Didn't go far though, he rolled over and went to sleep.

I think perhaps your husband's thing with friends flirting with you isn't that weird, far as Y-chromosome based logic goes. His friends are his friends, I should hope, because he knows and has some level of trust with them. So, for one of them to say some variation on, "You're really hot" to you wouldn't necessarily raise his blood pressure. He doesn't see it as a sexual advance, because, hey, it's his pal.

In an arena that involves strangers, however, territorialism can quite easily raise its head. If you receive any level of enjoyable attention from an unknown person he only sees his wife enjoying what he perceives to be someone elses' advances. Again, that sets off the Y chromosome in many. Results can vary widely. :)

Some of the problem may be insecurity on his part, some may be a sort of sense of entitlement if he's working 12 hour days and bringing home most of the bacon, could be any number of things.

Far as fixing things, I recognize it's presumptuous as hell to offer advice, so do please forgive me, but....

IMO, you need to simply have a talk. If he's a reasonably intelligent dude, it should be easy to spell out to him that you have physical needs. That's a reasonable statement, and one he should understand. He believes in the sanctity of marriage, well that's certainly laudable, but in addition to that "forsaking all others" part, he also (if the vows were traditional) swore to have and to hold you. I've been led to believe that that's relatively important.

Be honest. Tell him you need to get filled out like an application a couple times a week. If you're open to it, suggest trading three ways with him - inviting a lady to one and a dude to another. It might make it easier to get a second dude involved if you find a guy you are attracted to et al, but the guy approaches your husband first and shows a proper level of respect. Maybe goes on a few man dates so your husband ceases to view him as a marital liability? If the dude you choose comports himself as a gentleman and makes it clear that he isn't interested in causing marital strife, you might get a nice surprise occasionally.

Anyway, sorry if this was an overstep, but best of luck to you. :)

The manicurist always draws the tips manually, and she always makes them wider than the actual tip. I get a no chip, which lasts two weeks, so then it doesn't show the growth too badly.

The nice thing about the French is that it can be used to correct uneven growth! Get thee to the salon! Lol!
Sheeesh! Start your own thread for ladies fashion tips!! Lol unless it's stockings. Or panties. Yes, that would be ok......

Sheeesh! Start your own thread for ladies fashion tips!! Lol unless it's stockings. Or panties. Yes, that would be ok......
Don't you want to learn how to make your nails pretty, too?

Pipe down! Lol!

Manicures are pointless at this stage in my life. Housewife, so my hands are always in water of some kind. Dishwater, bath water, mop water. I'm always washing something, even the no chip manicures last less than a week for me. I usually just paint the full nail a solid color, and keep a hardener or some type of basecoat/topcoat mix like that on them. At the very least, a clear coat.

I think perhaps your husband's thing with friends flirting with you isn't that weird, far as Y-chromosome based logic goes. His friends are his friends, I should hope, because he knows and has some level of trust with them. So, for one of them to say some variation on, "You're really hot" to you wouldn't necessarily raise his blood pressure. He doesn't see it as a sexual advance, because, hey, it's his pal.

In an arena that involves strangers, however, territorialism can quite easily raise its head. If you receive any level of enjoyable attention from an unknown person he only sees his wife enjoying what he perceives to be someone elses' advances. Again, that sets off the Y chromosome in many. Results can vary widely. :)

Some of the problem may be insecurity on his part, some may be a sort of sense of entitlement if he's working 12 hour days and bringing home most of the bacon, could be any number of things.

Far as fixing things, I recognize it's presumptuous as hell to offer advice, so do please forgive me, but....

IMO, you need to simply have a talk. If he's a reasonably intelligent dude, it should be easy to spell out to him that you have physical needs. That's a reasonable statement, and one he should understand. He believes in the sanctity of marriage, well that's certainly laudable, but in addition to that "forsaking all others" part, he also (if the vows were traditional) swore to have and to hold you. I've been led to believe that that's relatively important.

Be honest. Tell him you need to get filled out like an application a couple times a week. If you're open to it, suggest trading three ways with him - inviting a lady to one and a dude to another. It might make it easier to get a second dude involved if you find a guy you are attracted to et al, but the guy approaches your husband first and shows a proper level of respect. Maybe goes on a few man dates so your husband ceases to view him as a marital liability? If the dude you choose comports himself as a gentleman and makes it clear that he isn't interested in causing marital strife, you might get a nice surprise occasionally.

Anyway, sorry if this was an overstep, but best of luck to you. :)

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to offer your advice. He and I seem to have to have this discussion about once every three months.

Some of the comments his friends have made go well beyond the variation of "you're hot" into some pretty raunchy stuff.

I did suggest trading three ways with him, it was a no go. He is not interested in the idea at all, which makes me a bit sad, but I do understand it from his perspective and why it would upset him.

Morning all.
And read over most of that so yeah heh.
Much better advice then I could/did give =)
So how is everyone doing today?

I did suggest trading three ways with him, it was a no go. He is not interested in the idea at all, which makes me a bit sad, but I do understand it from his perspective and why it would upset him.

If things have gotten to that point, then it seems to me maybe it would be a (sadly) positive thing to find a very careful and discreet guy with the same sexual tastes and engage in extracurriculars a couple of times a month.

That's assuming you don't feel you're at a divorce place, of course.

In order that you don't mistake my response for "the guy thing" to say, allow me to expand a bit and point out that I first recommended the honesty route, which you've already utilized, as well as the "I'll do X for you if you do Y for me" methodology. I'm not certain where that leaves you if you didn't sign a contract agreeing to sexual limbo at his discretion.

I think more or less anyone would understand extracurriculars being explored in your particular circumstances, if that matters at all.

I shall be back later.

Nap time for me. The only perk of being a stay at home mom. 3 hours in the afternoon, during which one child is at school, and the other naps. Since I slept so fitfully last night, I need one so I may study later. :heart:

I shall be back later.

Nap time for me. The only perk of being a stay at home mom. 3 hours in the afternoon, during which one child is at school, and the other naps. Since I slept so fitfully last night, I need one so I may study later. :heart:

Ok have a good nap!

Back