New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :D
I'm still looking for people to chat with on kik, so men who are interested please PM me your kik user,and let me know what your name is, your favorite food, movie, and color is! :D

Do not contact this person. She (if it is a she, I'm not convinced) will take things out of context and use that to accuse you of being evil and then proceed to beat you over the head with religion. Dont waste your time.

Do not contact this person. She (if it is a she, I'm not convinced) will take things out of context and use that to accuse you of being evil and then proceed to beat you over the head with religion. Dont waste your time.

Don't you dick heads ever learn from this? Sigh...

Scotty20 is a boring, whiney male that isn't worth my time nor any of yours. He CLEARLY didn't read through my previous posts or anything about me, and is shocked that I'm a religious individual. All I had to do was reply "evil" to a message of his and he's been pissed off ever since last night lmaoo. This dude is a JOKE, grow a pair of balls sweetheart. Get a sense of humor to. And next time take the effort to look at the personality of who you're trying to get on your dick, lazy prick!

tenor.gif

Don't you dick heads ever learn from this? Sigh...

Scotty20 is a boring, whiney male that isn't worth my time nor any of yours. He CLEARLY didn't read through my previous posts or anything about me, and is shocked that I'm a religious individual. All I had to do was reply "evil" to a message of his and he's been pissed off ever since last night lmaoo. This dude is a JOKE, grow a pair of balls sweetheart. Get a sense of humor to. And next time take the effort to look at the personality of who you're trying to get on your dick, lazy prick!

tenor.gif

This is a lie. I was being nice and respectful and was beat over the head with religion.

This is a lie. I was being nice and respectful and was beat over the head with religion.
Can someone change his diaper please?

I'm not battling you on a public thread , you are CRAZY sweetheart lmao. Now move on , you've been mad for 24 hours.

Man I love this place.

This is great. But some how I’m picturing the crazy chic with the bad teeth from Orange is the New Black. LMAO! Change my mind...

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but I know it isn't exactly a sellers market.

So about me...my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, but frankly I'm not trying to push my luck.

Now, on to a more tacit description...

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik! It's the same username on both

I hope to hear from you!

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
I'm curious have you had success? If not perhaps try saying something a little different, each of your posts request the exact same thing with the exact same words. Just trying to help.

I was thinking a good sexy chat was what I wanted but then I saw a coke commercial that was about a bunch of different types of pizza. Now I want pizza and a coke.

Any ladies bored on this Sunday evening? Looking to pass the time away with some fun and interesting chat?

About me - 45/m open minded and looking for someone fun to chat with

Kyler215 on kik

Well preserved straight 51 yo male looking for females to explore, kink, fantasy, mutual masturbation. Hope to hear from you.

Dirty chat about wife

2 years married,sissy hubby here. Loves to chat sensual and dirty about my wife. Catch me at submissive.hubby on kik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back