DA dilemma (Closed for Ghaust and Ash13)

Figuring it was gonna be my easiest route out of my current predicament, reluctantly I obey and begin to finger myself, making my super long legs writhe abit as i blush as i feel myself grow wetter as you pump my mouth. I begin to cum moments later which almost gaga me as my body jerks, involuntary causing my mouth to take more of your cock as my head moves up. Tiny spasms rock my tall slender frame splayed out on your desk as i hope you finish off soon one way or the other.
 
Monk groans as he watches her flick her clit, bringing herself quickly to orgasm. He fights to maintain control as she pulls hard on his cock, her throat gripping him like a vice as he pulls on her nipples.

"Fuck yeah, that's it slut"

He pulls out, trailing thick ropes of saliva across her face as he slaps his meat across her cheeks. Releasing her tits, he smiles at the marks he's left as he walks around to the side of the table, loosening off the tie binding her legs together

"Now let's see if your cunt is as talented

He swiftly tied one end of the silk tie around her left knee, then did the same to the other knee with the other end, and yanked her down the desk until her as was perched on the edge.

"Let's see what you can take "

He took the middle of the tie and pulled it behind her neck, forcing her legs up and back, presenting her glistening pussy to him. He held his cock in his fist as he looked down her and shoved it home

"I fucking hate lawyers"
 
He makes lewd renarks but complimentary ones on my mile long legs. I whimper and even wince as hecis a good size and thrusts in and out of my tight pussy with furious and strong thrusts. The silence only broken by his balls slamming into my bald pussy. Now sopping wet. All i can think is “did he take a super viagra” as he is rock hard and his pace wearing me down fast.
 
Monk towered over her as his iron hard cock speared her, bearing down on her as if he was trying to nail her to the desk beneath her.

He laughed at her bound legs flailing either side of his shoulders as he gripped the desk harder, taking out his anger on her slender form

"But your cunt feels good bitch"
 
Feeling my strength fading fast as you drill me, i dont writhe around as much as i feel you slam in an and out of my tight, now sopping wet pussy. The sound of that action and your grunts echo the large empty space we are in. A few moments later i feel you explode inside me with your warm seed. You then pull out as my dress and the paperwork I initially came for are tossed at me.
 
Monk pounded her harder... faster.. his prick like a rod of iron as he felt his balls tightening. As he got closer to his edge, he untied her legs, letting them fall either side of his waist as he got up on the table on top of her.

'I love fucking spoilt cunt lawyers', he grunted, slapping her tits as he came hard inside her.

He laughed as he undid the belt holding her arms in place, enjoying the red marks it left as she hunted for her camisole. Her skirt slithered back into place as he watched her teetering about in her heels.

His cock was still rampant, the tiny blue pill doing its job as he eyed her lustfully.

'Fuck it, you're not done here yet'

He threw the papers across the desk and pushed her half dressed form towards them.

'Check them, make sure they're in order', he grunted as he forced her forward and gripped the hem of her skirt, jerking on ithe until the split at the back tore open. He held her neck in one fist as he took his cock in the other, driving into her hard from behind.
 
My tall slender frame bent over and in heels im at the perfect height for you to drive into me yet again. I try to focus on the papers so I can leave but each strong firm thrust makes it very difficult. I have to grip the sides of the desk to keep me from falling onto it as you furiously pound me. You talk to me like this is common place as my head is about a half inch off the desk and papers. Any closer my lipstick would smear across some of them. Panting hard, breathing labored as your cock seems to be growing bigger, if that’s possible inside my tight pussy. Trying desperately to not pass out from exhaustion, losing the battle as i hold out using every bit of stamina I can muster.

“Y..ye,....yes.... the pa....uhhh...papers....seem to be in....ahhhhh...orde...order” as I struggle to construct a full sentence.
 
Last edited:
'Having trouble reading the small print?',he laughed as he fucked her harder, kicking her legs apart as he forced her head closer to the desk.

Pushing her forward, making her nipples graze the sheets of paper now wildly strewn across the surface of his desk, he gripped the back of her head, 'why don't you sign them with a kiss'

he felt his cock getting harder, stretching her as he quickly reached down and grabbed his balls, gripping tight and offsetting his orgasm
 
I feel tou explode inside me as my lipstick smears a bit ans leaves a kiss mark on one of the papers. You arrogantly joke about “ nice doing business with me maybe another time down the road”. After composing myself ans my clothing, I head out. The police station should of been my next stop to report tge assault but i figure I coukd use it down the line against you so I just head back to office. The rest of the day goes by without any further issues. Before i leave for day, i see two emails of cases I need to follow up on as far as papers not being filed properly, the two emails read....
 
Monk roared as he emptied his balls into her, holding her face down hard on top of the papers and signing them with an imprint of her lips.

'Not a bad fuck, I'll need to get you back over again soon'

He laughed as she tried to cover herself up as much as possible, racing out the door in her ripped clothing when she couldn't find her bra. Her nipples poked through the thin silk of her camisole as she desperately tried to hold the back of her skirt together.

She arrived back at the office to find it practically empty. The sounds of grunting and furniture greeted her as the lift doors opened. She wondered if there were renovations going on or someone was getting a new desk in or something.

As she turned the corner she was greeted by the sight of a black ass moving fast between two white legs flailing either side of it. As she walked by she saw one of the juniors tied to the desk as JJ pounded her tight.

'Don't worry', he grunted when he saw her in the reflection in the window, 'your white ass is on my list honey'

She hurried away and was glad to find she still had a change of clothes in her office. Settling down she saw the two emails flagged urgent. One was regarding her to go on a business trip with the boss in two days time. The second was a little more peculiar, and stated that first thing tomorrow she was required at Trinity, a private school, and to clear her diary for the morning.
 
I arrive the next morning wearing my usual semi sexy yet professional attire of white blouse, black pencil skirt 2” above the knees and 2”strappy white heels. I see the Trinity email and not much info on it. I think it odd because as a DA dont have too many dealings with private schools. I head to the school, fairly empty parking lot as it is a bit early and I buzz the door waiting to enter. The door opens and I see a guard and a metal detector. Used to seeing them at the rough public high schools, but a private school? I think I will be exempt but...
 
The guard is a little taken aback as he presses the button and the heavy door opens. The lady in front of him certainly isn't faculty, nor is she a student. His eyes flit overy her as he indicates that she should place her bag on the table and step through the gate.

It'll beep... It always beeps.

He watches her, silent and resolute
 
It beeps and I say “ your scanner must be faulty sir I have no contraband. My name is Kimberly Cumstrom assistant DA on business here. Therefore I should be wxempt correct?” I stand half nervous anticipation of next move and half annoyed that I must go through scanner in first place. I place bag and phone on bekt to be scanned and go to head through again.
 
He smiles as he watches her pass through the scanner, and the obligatory, 'BEEP', breaks the silence, as he approaches the door. He places a hand on the guard's shoulder, gently asserting his authority.

'I think that'll be enough, Steve. You must be the young lady I was told to expect'

His eyes casually roamed her body as he held out his hand, 'Principal Keene'
 
" Morning principal Keene, I am Kimberly Cumstrom from the FA's office I must say I don't have many dealings with private schools and my email was rather vague maybe you could fill me in on more of why I am here sir "? I ask semi confused but impressed by the look of the private school. My heels click on the marble floors and echo a bit as we head down the hallway to...
 
He drank in the confused look on her face as he turned her away from the main entrance, allowing himself a lingering look at her ass and the gentle sway of her hips

'This way, Miss Cumstrom, I can see that you're a little confused as to why your boss had you sent here today.

He turned first one corner, then another until they were a good distance from the entrance, and given the lack if noise from the rooms they passed, the rest of the students also.

'You see we have a small problem with the school football team. You see, your boss, my friend is quite heavily invested in the outcome of the match in Friday night'

He opened the door into an empty class, empty barr for the three students sat on the desks.

'We had a small issue a few months ago... These are our key players, and well they got a little enthusiastic with one of the teachers before the match. So you're here to help them'

The one sat furthest away stood up, rising to his full height, all 6'2" of him, openly groping the front of his uniform pants.
 
" Enthusiastic?? What do you mean? He.. Help them?" I look at you, my face contorted a bit with utter confusion as I still have no idea why I am here and now semi annoyed as this trip seems a waste of my time. I roll my eyes at the gesture by the player, thinking nothing of it. " Seriously I am a DA this is not a courtroom or law office so what am. I doing here and please explain what you mean by "help". My boss only sends me to high end cases so what is my purpose here? " I ask you with a snobby diva like tone to my tongue.
 
The three students watched her, sharing glances as Lance moved closer to.where she stood.

'She's not bad', he muttered, 'better than that teacher... younger'

Clay looked over at Leo, nodding as he shuffled to.his feet and wandered over, circling the DA, his right hand drifting across her ass

'Feels better too'

Lance and Clay crowded around her, pressing against her as they brought their hands up to squeeze her breasts

'Fuck, just bend her over the desk ', grunted Leo, 'I liked the teacher that way'
 
Last edited:
Knocking his hands away I say " I am NOT your teacher and even if I was this behavior is highly inappropriate! You as football team members should show your classmates how young men are to act with respect towards others and especially women. Now please sit down and stop these shenanigans. " I look at them anxiously as they seem not used to being told what to do and just seem to be undressing me with their eyes as they mutter under their breath to one another in a tone I cannot make out what they say.
 
Lance growled deep in his throat as she pushed their hands away.

'Play nice, lady, there's plenty of us to go around'

He grasped the waistband at the back of her skirt, dragging her up against him, dwarfing her slender frame as he grabbed her jaw with the other and forced his lips onto hers. Clay came in behind her, pressing into her ass as he brought his hands up around her body, squeezing her tits, hard.

'I like this secretary look', he whispered, 'you think I feel big just now, wait till I'm choking you with it'

There was a scraping of wood on wood and Leo shoved the large, old fashioned heavy desk around.

'Enough of fucking about and let's get to just fucking her', he commanded', and you... Keene, earn my father's money and make yourself useful. There's a camcorder over there.
 
My perky chest rises and falls under the blouse in nervous anticipation. Not sure if they mean what they say or just a, bunch of spoiled rich kids just trying to get a, rise out of me.
"That is enough boys, joke is over, I'm an assistant DA not a teacher but deserve same respect you should show them"
Trying to talk my way out of my current predicament as they look like a, pack of wolves surrounding a young doe in the wild. All with smug grins on their faces. The tension in the air is thick as they....
 
Leo stopped repositioning the solid hardwood desk and sauntered over to her, smiling with that easy confidence that comes with privilege.

'You know... you know my father'

His eyes drifted over her toned body as Lance and Clay moved aside, giving him some space

'You met him a couple of days ago... when he fucked you...'

His hands came up to cup her breasts, teasing them as he leant in and whispered in her ear

'My family name is Hudson... and my father, Stephen said you were a great fuck'

His left hand dropped to the front of her skirt, groping her through it

'So bend over that fucking desk so me and the boys can see if he was right...'
 
I gasp as my arms are grabbed, bending me over the desk. My torso pressed to the desk, my legs straight so my tight ass is pointing up in the air. I struggle to no avail as one takes a bandana and places it in mouth to muffle me. Another jokes about me being an assistant DA that's actually hot and that I could "interrogate " them anytime. They make bets on what kind of high end underwear I'm wearing. The "leader" decides it may be time to settle the best as he.......
 
Leo smiled as his boys took his lead and moved smoothly either side of the DA, grasping her wrists and pulling her forward over the desktop.

'That's a good starting position boys'

Lance and Clay pulled her arms tight out to her sides, cruciforming her, before rotating her wrists forward so that she was pinned and completely immobilised.

'Now let's she what she wore for us...'

Leo bent fowards slightly, bringing his hands to rest on her legs, before slowly teasing them.upwards, catching the hem of her skirt and drawing it up to just below her ass
 
My 5'10 height bent over outa my tight ass in full view as I wince a bit from the position I am held in. I struggle to no avail. One says "we need to hush her up before she draws too much attention man! " I feel a rush of air as my skirt is wished up, I hear cat calls and whistles as they see the Victoria Secret logo on the ass, of my tiny panties showing off my high end underwear to them. My nipples growing a bit hard from the tension and being pressed after rubbed into the desk through my top. Leo then says....
 
Back
Top