Looking for New Lesbian Incest

AllyGirl84

Experienced
It's been nearly a year since Biscuithammer updated his Sapphic Serenity Story. I'm looking for any new (or older stories I may have missed) lesbian incest. Sort of along the lines of FuzzyPen, but not so many people that I lose track of the characters.

TIA

Thanks for replying!

Of course I've read your stories! A while ago, actually. They're amazing. You should write more :)

Any recs for older stories I may have missed that aren't exactly tagged as lesbian incest?

All my Black and White tales, most of my A Taste Of Incest stories, and some in my Stanley Steamer series, feature lesbian incest. Look here.

Thanks for replying!

Of course I've read your stories! A while ago, actually. They're amazing. You should write more :)

Any recs for older stories I may have missed that aren't exactly tagged as lesbian incest?

Thanks for the compliment! :kiss:

About all I could think to add to the list that some people might miss is "Macallan Promises" by PacoFear, since it's in Sci-Fi/Fantasy and not Incest despite being about two sisters:

https://www.literotica.com/s/macallan-promises

I've got a few irons in the fire that I've been working on, off and on, for a year or so. I'm a terribly slow writer, alas...:heart:

Back