My hot german wife!

If you had one night with my wife, would you?

  • Take her to dinner and then fuck her all night long...

    Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Skip the dinner and head straight to the hotel.

    Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Make her suck your cock in a dark alley and then option 1.

    Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Head to a bar, get her tipsy and share her with other guys from the bar.

    Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Custom option.... please explain?

    Votes: 3 3.2%

  • Total voters
    95
Looks like there is a bit of interest again so here you go..

tumblr_lzmrrkGgnm1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg

Always interested in real beauty:cool:
 
You have a very hot wife. Her body is amazingly sexy.

Love seeing the pics and the story is amazing.

You have me so hard, that I've already cum in my pants and am hard again.

You are such a lucky guy to have such a gorgeous wife.
 
Thanks for all the replys...
found this pic and think it gives you a good idea of what i was talking about in the story. Just to be clear it os not us in the photo.

tumblr_lzp6g9uAM71r2j5a2o1_500.jpg


Enjoy
 
Ok to continue the story....

We started to play the final knockout session while Jenny was sitting in the leather chair in the corner looking on..
She was still wearing her black lingerie and stockings and knew she could only rest a few minutes.
As each person loses all their chips they head home but not before heading over the Jenny who still sitting in her chair takes out their hard cocks and expertly sucks their cocks with them standing over her.
But this time she does not stop and makes them cum just before the next one heads over.. Swallowing every drop of warm cum.

Here is a pic to give you a idea what i mean. Again this is not our pic.

tumblr_lzp9c6Dt9f1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg
 
and here is another one of Jenny...
tumblr_lzp73r4lCe1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg

Love to hear what you think?
And anyone that wants to re-write the story or edit it is more then welcome!!
Would love to read a refined version written by a pro!
 
I'm no pro at the writing side but she is very hot! Nice breasts and those legs are so nice and smooth! Would love to see more of that ass!
 
Awesome

Your wife is So Sexy, not a bad picture to be seen.
Feel free to keep them cumming.
 
and here is another one of Jenny...
tumblr_lzp73r4lCe1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg

Love to hear what you think?
And anyone that wants to re-write the story or edit it is more then welcome!!
Would love to read a refined version written by a pro!

Love the story. Would love to be at that poker night. Would so love to feel her body and enjoy her sucking my cock and drinking my hot cum.

And to be the winner and get her all night long. Would do things to her to make her so happy she wouldnt be able to walk the next morning.
 
Ok now for the final part of the story..
Im going to add a few pics in between to give you a idea of how i imagine it to happen.. Pics are not ours but i would love to take the same pics of Jenny someday!

Me and James were the last 2 left and Jenny just finished sucking Kevins cock for his 3rd place finish, she let him finger her wet pussy to, preparing her for the winner.
She knew what was going to happen.. there was know way i would let James lose, i have shared my fantasy with her, about having a big black guy fuck her, and she was a little hesitant but she knew now was the time and she already fell in love with his huge cock when she sucked him earlier.
Jenny quickly went to the loo to clean herself up a bit for the winner and what was to come, and as she got back we were dealing the cards for what i knew was the last hand, we had about the same amount of chips but i rigged the deck as i was shuffling and give both me and James really good cards, his just a little better then mine.. We raises and re-raised each other and were soon bath all in.
I could see how nervous James was, and just smiled at him as we turned the final card over.
He looked over at Jenny who gave him a big smile as she slowly walked over to him and held her hand out for him to come with her.
I just sat in my chair as he got up and went with Jenny upstairs to our bedroom.. I called after them to enjoy and take their time!

Earlier that afternoon i installed 2 hidden cameras in the room to capture all the action and that i could watch downstairs on my PC.. Jenny knew about it.

As i heard the door close i quickly went to the couch and opened my laptop and the live connection to the 2 cameras.
Jenny was sitting on the bed still in her lingerie and James was standing ingront of her unbuttoning his shirt as she went to work on taking his pants off..
He was stroking her hair as she pulled his white boxers down and his huge 9" cock popped out infront of her face... there was know question of what was going to happen next.. she looked up at him while she gripped his cock in her small white hand and said something i could not hear, and then opened her mouth and took his cockhead between her lips... Im sure it was the biggest cock she has ever sucked and was not sure it would fit in her pussy...
After a few minutes of sucking James got on the bed and Jenny was on her knees infront of him slowly sucking his cock as she rubbed his ass

tumblr_lzqi23aPyq1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg


She finally pulled away from his cock and lied down on the bed opening her legs inviting him to take her.. He got down between her legs and pulled her black string to the side exposing her swollen wet pussy.
I slowly slid 2 fingers in her and started to work on her swollen clit with his toung, she let him lick her for only a min when i heard her say to him that she wants him to fuck her, but to start slow because she has never had such a big cock.
He got on his kneed and slid closer to her pussy placing his fat cockhead between her pussy lips and letting her set the pace and slide his cock in with her hips.

tumblr_lzqi3sZ9Om1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg


She worked him in a little at a time and after a while she almost had all of him in her, she was moaning softly as he was slowly fucking her white pussy, telling her how tight she is..
After a good 10 min of fucking her like this he pulled out and took her g-string and bra off before he lied down and told her to get ontop, she guided his cock back in her and started to ride him, almost taking his whole cock on each stroke..

tumblr_lzqiwhiczq1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg


She was making noises i have never heard from her before and started telling him how much she loves his big cock and for him to fuck her harder and cum inside her..
They swapped positions a few more times before he finally shot his cum deep in her pussy and left her pussy dripping with cum.

tumblr_lzqi4cfgzp1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg


He braught her cock to her mouth and she eagerly cleaned their mixed juices of his cock as he slowly went soft in her mouth.
As he got of the bed she asked him to send me upstairs to come and slean up a bit.. He came downstairs and thanked me for the great night and complimented me on my sexy wife!!
I told him any time and that he should come over more as Jenny seemed to really have enjoyed it!

We said good bye and i went upstairs....
 
Best Pic

God

You just made my fantasy come true

Saw the pic of your wife pg 11 Post #263

Beautiful legs in stockings and CFM high heels, stunning

My cock is dripping huge drips of precum, as I watch it again and again

More in high heels please

Allana
 
Back
Top