Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucked a guy off in a depertment store restroom today. He followed me in. We made eye contact and I went into a stall. He went to the stall next to me, then I unlocked my door. He came in and I sat down. He put his uncut cock up to my mouth a slid it in. I had him shooting his load in about 45 seconds.

i have this very morning , a friend had a day off work and popped in for coffee and a chat and we got to talking about sex and he mentioned he hadnt had any for a while and i giggled and asked if he needed a friend with benefits and he asked who and i told him"me silly" and he asked, really? and i said yes and well one thing led to another and before he knew it i was taking his cock out and licking and kissing it and he got very stiff very quickly and i proceeded to suck him and he came after a couple of minutes and i kept sucking until he went soft and let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it and he said wow that was great ,i needed that thank you baby and i smiled sweetly and told him any time honey .

Sucked a guy off in a depertment store restroom today. He followed me in. We made eye contact and I went into a stall. He went to the stall next to me, then I unlocked my door. He came in and I sat down. He put his uncut cock up to my mouth a slid it in. I had him shooting his load in about 45 seconds.

wow, very hot. Thanks for sharing that.

unespected

I decided to take a long lunch today, to enjoy the sunshine and the last few days of our Indian summer. New York City is magical this time of year. I work near Penn Station, NY and walked down 8th Avenue to one of the many bars and restaurants in the 20's. I walked into a nice looking bar/restaurant, rainbow flag prominent above the awning and sat down at the bar. Really, I was just looking for a nice lunch, nothing more. I ordered a martini and some lunch, and watched passerby's on the sidewalk as I sipped my drink. I finished my first drink before my lunch arrived and ordered another. What the hell, I thought, it's a beautiful day, I have nothing to rush back to, and I was having a pleasant afternoon.

As I sipped my second drink, a man, about my age, sat next to me. The bar was empty, but he chose the stool next to me. I didn't pay any attention and continued gazing out the front. The pedestrian crowd was mixed but, as you will find in certain areas of NY, mostly young and good looking. The martinis were on point. As I finished my second, the man next to me said hello.

I turned to find a very attractive man, about 6'4" tall (I later learned - I am 6'2" myself), lean and good looking. He smiled through a full, dark beard. I said hello and he asked me if I was enjoying the day.

Not wanting to be rude, I struck up a conversation. He lives in the area, and had the day off of work. We started talking about the area, then about sports and our conversation continued through lunch. As we spoke, I felt a strange shift occur between us. I could feel his sexual energy. It was electric. He was tall, strong and confident. For the first time in my life I started feeling demure. I could feel myself batting my eyelashes - I heard myself laughing at his jokes, maybe a bit too loudly. And I was very attracted to him, physically. As a (mostly) heterosexual (I am embarrassed to admit this but -) often "alpha" male, I found myself playing a traditionally female role in this conversation (ladies don't hate me for this, I mean no disrespect). That is, it felt like he was hitting on me, and I was letting him. He bought a round of drinks and, by the third martini, I was facing him, no longer staring at the outside, sharing a fun conversation. When my hand slipped onto his leg, he suggested we go for a walk.

We paid, and walked outside. He was wearing tight black jeans, a black t-shirt that accentuated his tight body, and sun glasses. We walked a few blocks when he suddenly stopped and said "this is my place. Any chance you want to come upstairs for a drink?" How could I refuse.

We walked two floors up to his apartment. When we got to the door he took his key out, put it in the lock but, before turning the key, he turned to me, put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. His kiss surprised me. It was the first time that I was kissed like that. Let me explain: I've initiated kisses like that a thousand times with women (ok a thousand is an exaggeration, but you know what I mean). I've looked into their eyes, seductively. I've pulled them close to me, smoothly, roughly, letting them feel my strength. I've gazed into their eyes, and then kissed them, letting them melt into my arms. But this was the first time it was done to me. The first time I melted.

His beard tickled me. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and my knees went weak as he held me in his arms. I pushed him away slightly, as I tried to regain my composure, but he held me tightly in his arm. With the other hand he turned the key and shuffled me in. His eyes never leaving mine. Once inside he pulled me close again and kissed me. More forcefully this time. He took my kiss right from me. His right hand cupped my face as his left tightly gripped my butt.

As we kissed he led me to the bedroom, a few feet away from the main entrance. I was lost. He lay me on the bed, his weight on top of me, and kissed my neck. My jawline. My chest. I reach down and felt between his legs. His cock was hard. As he kissed my neck I unbuttoned his jeans, and pushed them off. He wore no underwear. He took my pants off as I took my shirt off and before I knew it, we were naked on his bed, my legs wrapped around his torso as we kissed and kissed. Our cocks rubbing against each other. He was in control. It wasn't long before I made my way down to his cock. He was a good size. Maybe 7 inches, cut, thick and veiny. I kissed my way down his belly. I licked the shaft and then sucked the head in. The precum was sweet and his moans lit a fire in me. I sucked him gently, stroking him, making him moan with pleasure until a few minutes later he exploded in my mouth. His cum was sweet too, and I drank every last drop, feeling naughty, slutty, happy. When he was done cumming I sidled up into his arms, and lay on his chest listening to him breathe hard.

After a few minutes I excused myself, got dressed and left. But not before sharing another kiss. He made me promise to call him, and I probably will. I can't stop thinking about his eyes, his face and his magnificent cock. Next time (if I muster the courage to call him) I want him to take me fully. For now, I am enjoying the taste of his cum, the feel of his lips on mine and the memory of his beard tickling my chin.

I decided to take a long lunch today, to enjoy the sunshine and the last few days of our Indian summer. New York City is magical this time of year. I work near Penn Station, NY and walked down 8th Avenue to one of the many bars and restaurants in the 20's. I walked into a nice looking bar/restaurant, rainbow flag prominent above the awning and sat down at the bar. Really, I was just looking for a nice lunch, nothing more. I ordered a martini and some lunch, and watched passerby's on the sidewalk as I sipped my drink. I finished my first drink before my lunch arrived and ordered another. What the hell, I thought, it's a beautiful day, I have nothing to rush back to, and I was having a pleasant afternoon.

Wow, great story

After a few minutes I excused myself, got dressed and left. But not before sharing another kiss. He made me promise to call him, and I probably will. I can't stop thinking about his eyes, his face and his magnificent cock. Next time (if I muster the courage to call him) I want him to take me fully. For now, I am enjoying the taste of his cum, the feel of his lips on mine and the memory of his beard tickling my chin.

An amazing experience! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Last night I fulfilled a major bucket list item.

I met with a couple.

What a different energy, having two cocks to suck and play with, having two people lick, suck and explore your body.

After quite awhile of sucking and stroking, I asked if either of them were a top. Yep! The younger one. I told him I'd never been fucked before, but desperately wanted to.

The evening ended with him pushing my legs to my shoulders, thrusting in to me while I sucked his partners cock. He was working my cock with his hand. I said' Stop. You're going to make me cum!" He said, "I love it when guys cum while I'm fucking them!" And with that, I saw stars. I have never had an orgasm like that, one that was totally out of my control, sensations bursting within and washing over me. My eyes literally rolled back in my head.

The older one told me to lick his balls as he jacked himself to completion; the younger one pulled out of my ass and jacked himself, too. They both sprayed their cum on my face, chest, and torso, which was already covered in my own cum.

When we recovered enough to move, they told me where the shower was. I checked myself in the mirror - I had cum on me from my forehead to my crotch.

What a dream cum true!

I met with a couple.

What a different energy, having two cocks to suck and play with, having two people lick, suck and explore your body.

After quite awhile of sucking and stroking, I asked if either of them were a top. Yep! The younger one. I told him I'd never been fucked before, but desperately wanted to.

The evening ended with him pushing my legs to my shoulders, thrusting in to me while I sucked his partners cock. He was working my cock with his hand. I said' Stop. You're going to make me cum!" He said, "I love it when guys cum while I'm fucking them!" And with that, I saw stars. I have never had an orgasm like that, one that was totally out of my control, sensations bursting within and washing over me. My eyes literally rolled back in my head.

The older one told me to lick his balls as he jacked himself to completion; the younger one pulled out of my ass and jacked himself, too. They both sprayed their cum on my face, chest, and torso, which was already covered in my own cum.

When we recovered enough to move, they told me where the shower was. I checked myself in the mirror - I had cum on me from my forehead to my crotch.

What a dream cum true!

very hot - you are the lucky one.
I would love to experience this

Madman7170800108 said:
I love dominating a sissy. Making him worship my cock and balls. Slapping his face with my cock. Standing over him and teabagging his mouth until I cum all over his face.

Sir, yes sir. I wish you were my next door neighbor. Mmmmmmmm!!

I met with a couple.

What a dream cum true!

And I thought my bucket was empty...guess it's time for me to fill it back up.

i have this very morning , a friend had a day off work and popped in for coffee and a chat and we got to talking about sex and he mentioned he hadnt had any for a while and i giggled and asked if he needed a friend with benefits and he asked who and i told him"me silly" and he asked, really? and i said yes and well one thing led to another and before he knew it i was taking his cock out and licking and kissing it and he got very stiff very quickly and i proceeded to suck him and he came after a couple of minutes and i kept sucking until he went soft and let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it and he said wow that was great ,i needed that thank you baby and i smiled sweetly and told him any time honey .

That's one hell of a way to show friendship...... Lucky him

Suck

I sucked a nice 6.5 uncut today and it tasted so damn good. I milked him dry deep down in my throat :D

I have to say I love reading these. I wasn't aware that there were so many hungry cock suckers. I've been reading this thread for quite some time and it inspired me to go out and use men's mouths as my cum dumpsters. There's nothing sexier then having your cock worshipped and the letting go and busting off in his mouth. And then having him lap away at the remaining cum droplets.

I wish I knew a hundred men like you. I love men who want me on my knees worshiping their splendid manhood, telling me what to do to give them pleasure. I need to feel you stuffing my mouth and sliding down my throat until finally you reward me by filling my mouth with with spurt after spurt of your hot, sticky essence.

I wish I knew a hundred men like you. I love men who want me on my knees worshiping their splendid manhood, telling me what to do to give them pleasure. I need to feel you stuffing my mouth and sliding down my throat until finally you reward me by filling my mouth with with spurt after spurt of your hot, sticky essence.

But there'd still need to be more people like you in the world GCS

But there'd still need to be more people like you in the world GCS

The trouble is though, when I scan craigslist looking for cock, there are probably 30 or 40 cocksucker's ads for every ad offering to feed a cocksucker.

The trouble is though, when I scan craigslist looking for cock, there are probably 30 or 40 cocksucker's ads for every ad offering to feed a cocksucker.

Ahh.... Understood. Here's to you finding a more people willing to feed.

I'm surprised this is the case. I can't think of anything better than having my cock worshipped. My balls licked and sucked, and then releasing my cum into a willing mouth only having him ask for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back