"Stop questionable conversion therapy"
"Stop genital mutilation"
"Jazz Jennings will have no concept of what an orgasm is"

Last edited:
Your either XY or XX!

You do not change!

It's a Mental Health Issue.

Questions? :nana:

today_4_000_babies_will_be_murdered_t_shirt-r85383a0f569d4e779550e1f6032daaa9_k2gr0_307.jpg

Your either XY or XX!

You do not change!

If it is, it's incurable and, if met with stigma and ridicule, often leads to suicide. If a bit of artistic surgery prevents them suffering and offing themselves, that seems a reasonable measure.

So, if you're right, the rest of us are just left to decide whether we choose to make out like they're what they want to be, humour them, so that they can live a relatively normal life... or keep pointing and judging the disabled until they jump off a bridge.

Your either XY or XX

You do not change!

There are more genetic variants than you may like to think.

https://genetic.org
Approximately 1 in 400-500 live births involves a baby with fewer or more than the typical two sex chromosomes. Researchers estimate that between 10% and 30% of all fertilized human eggs have either more or fewer than 46 chromosomes. These account for approximately one-third of all miscarriages. Variations in the number of chromosomes is the leading known cause of pregnancy loss. X and Y chromosome variations, however, are quite survivable. Although the rate of fetal demise of pregnancies involving X and Y chromosome variation is slightly higher than average, most of these pregnancies come to term. The exception is Turner syndrome, which affects females with only one X chromosome. The majority of these fetuses are miscarried.

So, if you're right, the rest of us are just left to decide whether we choose to make out like they're what they want to be, humour them, so that they can live a relatively normal life... or keep pointing and judging the disabled until they jump off a bridge.
I'll take option 3, critical thinking, for 1000 Alex.

I never claimed to be anything other than a human being, prone to making mistakes yet strong enough to face the consequences of my choices. I face more hate on a day to day basis than people can comprehend, but, you know what, I’m happy with who I am as a person. 🌷Kant

Your either XY or XX!

You do not change!

I got one.

How come you dont know the difference between your and you're, but you're so sure about mental health issues?

Tia.

its been proven that the whole urge of forcing little kids to become the opposite gender is a fucking left wing joke on America.

Already been proven that its a form of autism

Already been proven that simply having the kid dress in the proper gender clothing, and do NORMAL gender things will have the kid forgetting all about the tranny shit after a few years.

I have a t-shirt that says “fuck me like you hate me.” Not really life saving, but I like the message.

If it is, it's incurable and, if met with stigma and ridicule, often leads to suicide. If a bit of artistic surgery prevents them suffering and offing themselves, that seems a reasonable measure.

When given everything they demand, it still leads to suicide.

The rates are off the charts...

When gay marriage was legalised, there was a significant drop in teen suicides. Whilst correlation ≠ causation, it's not an unreasonable assumption that feeling more accepted by society, less stigmatised and isolated, would lead to a drop in suicides.

Given everything they demand, they are still encountering people like you, high rates of assault, discrimination and ridicule.

When gay marriage was legalised, there was a significant drop in teen suicides. Whilst correlation ≠ causation, it's not an unreasonable assumption that feeling more accepted by society, less stigmatised and isolated, would lead to a drop in suicides.

Given everything they demand, they are still encountering people like you, high rates of assault, discrimination and ridicule.

People like me?

High rates of assault?

Discrimination? Ridicule?

We're the people who actually care for them, who are against the hoax being perpetrated against them and aghast at the lengths that so-called mental health experts will go to to normalize and mainstream them into a world in which they can never fit in due, mainly, to this horrible malpractice on the part of a soft "science" which is not grounded in verifiable experimentation and is instead subject to the collective whims of moral busybodies who don't see the problem with the 1%, but with the 99% who will not adopt mental illness as a normative state. It is also very disingenuous, in fact, even harmful to the gay community to conflate them with transgenders and multi-genders. It lumps them in with the insane, which is what people like you seem to be comfortable with.

Have you done a thorough investigation to suicide rates for all teens during the limited time frame in which you decided to 'frame' your rebuttal?

Read the posted link and think about it for a while...

People like me?

High rates of assault?

Discrimination? Ridicule?

We're the people who actually care for them, who are against the hoax being perpetrated against them and aghast at the lengths that so-called mental health experts will go to to normalize and mainstream them into a world in which they can never fit in due, mainly, to this horrible malpractice on the part of a soft "science" which is not grounded in verifiable experimentation and is instead subject to the collective whims of moral busybodies who don't see the problem with the 1%, but with the 99% who will not adopt mental illness as a normative state. It is also very disingenuous, in fact, even harmful to the gay community to conflate them with transgenders and multi-genders. It lumps them in with the insane, which is what people like you seem to be comfortable with.

Have you done a thorough investigation to suicide rates for all teens during the limited time frame in which you decided to 'frame' your rebuttal?

Read the posted link and think about it for a while...

There was an article on vox awhile back, it was pretty much transgenders bitching about not being able to get dates with cis gendered men.

At one point the writer wrote something like, 'everybody is supportive on facebook, they call me brave, and congratulate me, but no one wants to date me'. Then the author makes the claim that being supportive of their transition, but not dating them, is transphobic, and worse than people who don't approve of their lifestyle, because they are being given false hope.

I tried to find the article, but searching vox for trans stories is like searching a gay bar for a gay man. However, if you just goggle "transgender can't get dates", there's hundreds of stories.

This isn't the first article I've linked to talking about the repercussion of this madness and also the confusion of straight kids being raised by gay parents under tremendous pressure to adopt an alternative lifestyle too...

There was an article on vox awhile back, it was pretty much transgenders bitching about not being able to get dates with cis gendered men.

At one point the writer wrote something like, 'everybody is supportive on facebook, they call me brave, and congratulate me, but no one wants to date me'. Then the author makes the claim that being supportive of their transition, but not dating them, is transphobic, and worse than people who don't approve of their lifestyle, because they are being given false hope.

I tried to find the article, but searching vox for trans stories is like searching a gay bar for a gay man. However, if you just goggle "transgender can't get dates", there's hundreds of stories.

Is there any surprise there?

Te technical term is 'gender dysphoria. Look up 'dysphoria' to get a clue. The social scientists are still debating to what extent it's a mental illness and how debilitating it is. What they are not debating is that it is a mental illness.

Perhaps what's needed is a transgender dating site. That might help to some extent. But the core seems to be a desire to be wanted as 'partnering' material by the straight community. Does anyone here truly think that that's going to happen? The notion is entirely contrary to the biological imperative. A fantasy that will never be realized and maybe the suicider's have come to that realization and decided they can't live with it.

Regardless, no one is forcing them to commit suicide. That's a highly personal decision and who is to say whether the reason is they can't live with us, or they can't live with themselves?

Back