Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I took almost 24,000 steps yesterday. I probably danced more than half of that... basically, the only way I maintain this derrière is through some sweet dance moves I throw down on the daily (usually with myself, but sometimes with a partner or two).

attachment.php

Absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Would love to be a dance partner with you.
((HUGGLES))

I took almost 24,000 steps yesterday. I probably danced more than half of that... basically, the only way I maintain this derrière is through some sweet dance moves I throw down on the daily (usually with myself, but sometimes with a partner or two).

attachment.php

Such a sexy ass and yes very sexy panties too. Thanks :)

moochie - you know that ass is what helped get me hooked on you and dam girl you've only but improved .. that butt :p

attachment.php

What a luscious, sexy, spankable bottom. Wow!

attachment.php
Lovely bum, hon. Whatever you are doing is working just fine

attachment.php

You need to copyright this....they already used your ass to create the peach emoji

Worth every fucking step.

*cheesy grin*

:caning::caning:

yay! One for each side!

Absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Would love to be a dance partner with you.
((HUGGLES))

*singing and dancing*
So let's sink another drink
Cause it'll give me time to think
If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancin' with myself

Such a sexy ass and yes very sexy panties too. Thanks :)

These are one of my favorite style of panty from that pink-frothy store in everymall America they call the “cheekini.” Thank you for your compliment.

moochie - you know that ass is what helped get me hooked on you and dam girl you've only but improved .. that butt :p

Hehe. You’re probably right, Jackk. I have found that squats even for a few minutes every day has helped with my bum feeling a bit stronger. Plus I have more strength and stamina for other activities too.

What a luscious, sexy, spankable bottom. Wow!

Thank you, that’s very nice of you to say.

That is one derriere that is sought after by many but only a few have access to :p

:rose:

I guess it is a bit of an exclusive club... All access passes don’t go up on the market very often and they have to be acquired in a specific manner. :D

Lovely bum, hon. Whatever you are doing is working just fine

Thank you! That means a ton come from someone with a very lovely bum yourself. :rose:

You need to copyright this....they already used your ass to create the peach emoji

Oh no! Someone call my lawyer! (Hmmm... I don’t have a lawyer...) Quick! Someone find me a lawyer who will work for bum pics!

Nice gap...always mind the gap

The gap is a newer development. I like the gap too.

Nice tush!

Thanks!

Every single time I look at this pic...I see my hand print. Fuck...

This was right after getting out of bed for the day so I see the sheet imprint on my bum, but a nice red hand shape sounds so much better...

Are people going to be hurt if I don’t go back and write a reply to every comment? I don’t know if I have the wherewithal to go back two or three pages worth for catch up.

attachment.php

perfection:caning::nana:

Are people going to be hurt if I don’t go back and write a reply to every comment? I don’t know if I have the wherewithal to go back two or three pages worth for catch up.

You need to do what works for you! We will survive not getting a reply! :rose::rose::rose:

*singing and dancing*
So let's sink another drink
Cause it'll give me time to think
If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancin' with myself

:D

I actually was singing along there :kiss:

Not me, you deserved the break. I'm always happy when you post.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

You are wicked busy so I am sure all would understand. I wouldn't lose sleep over it lol;):):kiss:

This is enough to let people know. I know it’s nice to get individual replies, but it isn’t necessary. :kiss:

It sounds like no one will be upset if I just get us back on our rails rather than going back... let’s look forward, keep our heads down, and pace.

It sounds like no one will be upset if I just get us back on our rails rather than going back... let’s look forward, keep our heads down, and pace.

I'll raise my hand. I will be incredibly hurt and dismayed if my previous post doesn't receive an answer. ;)

I’m ensconced.
I’ve burrowed away.
Made a home inside these bed sheets which were never mine and will never be
And that’s okay.
I savor every touch of your skin against mine.
Every time you whisper my name.
Every sweet kiss planted.
Because I know
These moments are fleeting.
This intimacy unrivaled.
Unbelievable.
Can’t be accepted by masses.

But caring for you is in my veins now...
So touch me again.
Kiss me again.
Softly.

a reply to every comment?

Your well worth coming here for your reflections alone, and your beautiful photos

Back