Handjob

I love giving hand jobs. The feeling of a hard, pulsating cock in my lubed up hands is so empowering and sexy to me. I love to see how hard I can make him cum and how far I can get him to shoot his cum. Love it!!
It is a rare and beautiful woman who loves giving hand jobs!

I just recently got a handjob while my gf was sitting on my face. It was very nice and we both came at the same time.

ES

During a great hand job the lady is in full control. Set and enjoy beg for more.

I started sex by giving a handjob. I loved the sight of a dick hardening, and feeling it get warm and pulse, then watching him cum. I still do. I think some of the excitement comes from knowing I'm causing that reaction, and some just from seeing what pleasure he gets. Then there isthe sheer power of a dick. It's exciting to feel it straining, growing, throbbing, then the explosion of cum running down over my hands.

I started sex by giving a handjob. I loved the sight of a dick hardening, and feeling it get warm and pulse, then watching him cum. I still do. I think some of the excitement comes from knowing I'm causing that reaction, and some just from seeing what pleasure he gets. Then there isthe sheer power of a dick. It's exciting to feel it straining, growing, throbbing, then the explosion of cum running down over my hands.

Quality first post. ;)

Love a nice hand job, giving or receiving, particularly when freshly shaved.

Sometimes my wife will stroke me while I'm wearing boxers, usually in bed, and I'll get all heated and horny. I'll ask her if she wants me to grab a sock or condom to finish me and she'll say,"I want you to just go." Super hot and the fact of just going with it and not interrupting the moment. Also I think she likes the fact that it gets me all dirty and I have to go clean up because of what she did to me. Either way, it's hot.

Well you sure know how to get em hard with talk like that! :rose:

Although hand jobs are not my favorite thing to do, I do like how it feels in my hand while I'm doing that. I never did like the mess it made, so now when I do that, I put it in my mouth when he's about cum. No more mess :)

Last edited:

Karen, I love the way you work, make him enjoy every stroke,build up the excitement then the hot fluid flows, your very hot..

It is a rare and beautiful woman who loves giving hand jobs!

Wow. Is it really? Every woman with whom I've ever been intimate seemed to love to give handjobs and seemed to get some sexual satisfaction from it was well.

Had a dream

Funny, I had a dream recently that my wife woke me in the middle of the night. I had an erection and she reached into my pajamas and stroked my cock. Soon she spread my precum over my dick and stroked me while licking my hard nipples. No words were exchanged. I ejaculated all over my stomach. She rolled over and went back to sleep.

Jay

Funny, I had a dream recently that my wife woke me in the middle of the night. I had an erection and she reached into my pajamas and stroked my cock. Soon she spread my precum over my dick and stroked me while licking my hard nipples. No words were exchanged. I ejaculated all over my stomach. She rolled over and went back to sleep.

Jay

It would be nice for that dream to cum true.

ES

No strangers....but had plenty from my wife!
She likes to do a reach around when I'm working in the yard! Nothing like being out watering the garden, and have her sneak up behind me, un-do my pants and whip it out...and whip it!
:)

I never really liked giving handjobs or blowjobs when I was younger. They made me feel shy - no real way to hide my lack of experience back then. Now that I'm not so self-conscious anymore, I love it. I really love the feeling of control the most.

I never really liked giving handjobs or blowjobs when I was younger. They made me feel shy - no real way to hide my lack of experience back then. Now that I'm not so self-conscious anymore, I love it. I really love the feeling of control the most.

Thanks for sharing! I wonder why it made you feel shy? Because of your inexperience? That is very interesting.

ES

Back