NFL Football 2013

Until this season's Denver Broncos, no NFL team roster had ever held 4 players who'd scored 10 or more TDs in the same single season together...

...today, against Houston - and with 1 game remaining - Eric Decker became the 5th Bronco to reach 10.

If Denver scores 18 points against the Raiders in Oakland next weekend...

...they'll have scored more points in a single season than any other team in NFL history.
 
He definitely didn't play up to his potential - especially for being so vocal at the beginning of the season - he was a bad fantasy pick on my part .. IMO

I have to wonder if he was playing to not get hurt before the big contract. I also have to wonder if the Giants deliberately did not feature him for contract reasons or if he believes that. He seemed unable to get separation and had way too many drops.
 
Way to go, Peyton!

1467194_10202314042719911_1239031842_n.jpg
 
I love Manning, not so much Eli, but big bad Peyton best win that Superbowl, or he will catch some serious shit! Not from me, but I can see a major landslide of criticism coming his way should he fall short in the playoffs. Worse, much worse than say, Lebron James....

You know how that goes, these sport's talking heads. Great year but....
 
“I think it’s a unique thing and a neat thing to be a part of NFL history, even though it may be temporary,” he said. “So I’m going to enjoy it as long as it lasts, and hopefully the Hall of Fame will send the ball back once somebody throws for more.”~Peyton Manning.


1476313_10152150169971318_2082042027_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I guess because I'm such a huge fan, I just love watching Peyton play. I don't think about the Superbowl much. He is so entertaining to watch.


Maybe, as we get closer into the playoffs I will change. *nodding*
 
The Denver Peyton's are the best team this year and I don't see anyone beating them.

I'd put PManning in the top 5 QBs of all time. But if he gets hurt, they have nothing left.
 
Back
Top