find someone online to have naughty chat/cam with

funtimes89

Virgin
Joined
Sep 30, 2014
Posts
1
I've searched everywhere and can't find any descent communities with real people. It's all fake profiles or people you have to pay.
Are you really telling me there are no girls anywhere who want a little adventure?

Please, does anyone know where to find someone like-minded?
 
I've spoken to a number of real women, and probably one or two convincing ones too :p generally speaking it helps watching the various threads and seeing how members, those claiming to be women, participate. Those with consistent posting over a longer period of time are more likely to be legitimate. Taking part in the threads will at least give you a better chance of getting noticed before finally getting in touch and exchanging messages.

Also you are far more likely to get interest if you actually take the time to get to know the ladies of lit and above all treat them with respect. Baffles me how so many guys issue one sentence messages demanding action. Shocking.
 
Last edited:
There are real women here that do chat (and more). To increase your odds of success, follow the good advice given above.

It also really helps if you can show that you have done your homework on a woman that you decide to approach. Take the time to read her posts and her profile and learn what she is interested in, what she is looking for (or more importantly, not looking for), and take the time to craft a sincere and personal message to her. Humor is usually good too; if you can make her laugh and are not too serious about yourself, that will go along way.

Sending a message that looks like it could have been simply cut and pasted into multiple messages for a mass mailing (even if it wasn't) isn't going to work for many women, I don't think.

If she doesn't reply immediately, don't be too disappointed. Sometimes it works to try a quick and friendly "hi" again... sometimes the dance card gets pretty well for women on here, and we INTEND to reply, but start losing track when the inbox gets full.
 
"I have gone to lots of bars and it's all fake phone numbers or hookers you have to pay."

Try engaging women as just people first, then work on seducing them if there is some chemistry. You can't walk up to a random woman in a bar and say "Hey you wanna come back to my place for fun? What's the matter you don't like fun?"

Women don't work like that...at least. hardly ever. On the rare occasion that a woman is feeling like a little naughty repartee and not a single person she knows in the world is available online, what are the odds you just happen to show up at that moment. If you (and a dozen other guys) do show up at that moment what is your chance of success without anything tangible to offer than the opposing set of genitals?

There is a reason that most sex workers are female. Their services are in demand.

Let's say, just for the sake of discussion, that a philanthropist made a free site with great content that drew all of the worlds nymphomaniac girls together in one place for naughty chat. In 20 minutes, they would each have 200 messages to sort through. How interesting are your?. In a week they would have more than enough "friends' to keep the occupied for a year.
 
Last edited:
Oh wait... That would make me a dog.
That reminds me of some old graffiti. Someone wrote on a restroom wall:

MY MOTHER MADE ME A HOMOSEXUAL

Underneath that, someone wrote:

IF I GIVE HER THE YARN, WILL SHE MAKE ME ONE TOO?

I wonder what it takes to make you a dog.

(Well, dogs fucking, obviously. They'll make dogs for anyone that way.)
 
Back
Top