Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

The false layer of the lie wears away, and the truth beneath it all, is revealed.

Trump has used his height and weight against people to bully them. He was known to stand over a smaller person with his goons in order to intimidate them, and make them feel threatened.

All that recent kissing, hugging,hand shaking,and back patting, with President Macron, was aggression, hostility, and attacks, on Emperor Carrot's part.

Marcon presented a struggle when Carrot tried to bully the smaller man. Marcon pulled Carrot closer to him during the handshake battles. A perversion of the traditional French gesture of cheek kissing, was Carrot making Marcom immobile, by wrapping his hands around Marcon's upper arms, and forcing Marcon to be passive. Marcon would not be released until he kissed Carrot's cheek. Another attempt to dominate, holding Marcon in a bearhug, was not entirely successful. Marcon is forced to passively accept Carrot's kiss. Marcon's teeth were close to Carrot's orange neck. These were not the traditional air kisses. They moved tge heads, not their lips. The lips were in a firm, grim, straight line.

The back patting is not meant to give assurance, it is uninvited contact, which Emperor Carrot dislikes. Carrot touches his victims, and will not tolerate lesser beings usurping that power. Touch not, the cat, the Queen, or the Emperor. A touch fight."If you touch me, I will touch you, right back!"

Even the dandruff flake was an opportunity for Emperor Carrot for a threatening gesture. A normal social gesture, is to not call attention to a flaw. An insult, to Marcon's grooming, hair, scalp, and health. A friendly gesture is to use the whole hand to smoothly brush away from the face and neck. Emperor Carrot rudely stabbed a finger towards Marcon's bare neck, and the hostile "knock that chip off of your shoulder" challenge occurred. Using one finger implies distaste, and avoiding getting something in all fingers of the hand. It is rude to point with one finger.

There was nothing there, on Marcon's lapel. ha ha What a funny joke. Why is there a sourness in the air ?

Emperor Carrot took time to demean President Marcon. Emperor Carrot cannot call him "little Marcon" to his face, but he can pretend to dominate as a father would.

At the press conference, Emperor Carrot grabbed Marcon by the wrist, and forcibly pulled Marcon away from the press. Emperor Carrot placed a hand on Marcon's back to push him into the building.


A comedy routine, with bitterness behind it. Emperor Carrot is forcing himself to smile ? He only smiles or laughs, if he has hurt someone, or hears an insult said about a rival or enemy. Scoring points, or giving payback.

uggghhhhh

(At least we know that Mal-ania is capable of human emotion. Must celebrate her white battle hat. Emperor Carrot was forced to give his concubine an air kiss, and she refused to let him hold her hand.)

from youtube

Trump-Macron: kissing, hand holding, dandruff wiping – their body language analyzed
 
This is Trumpland-No Diplomacy Allowed

gsgs comment- I am not the only one, that was wondering about just what it was l, that I was looking at.

"This is not a bromance—it's who can outdo the other," she said on "The Lead" with Jake Tapper. "I'm speaking purely about physical interactions, not what they said about the Iran deal. But if you watch them, they're constantly trying to outdo each other. When they were on the Truman Balcony earlier, they were trying to out-wave each other, see who could be the last to wave to everyone standing on the South Lawn."

She continued: "Earlier, when they were walking to the Oval Office after they welcomed everyone on the South Lawn, Trump was essentially was like dragging Macron ... it's an aggressive power-move there, trying to outdo each other physically."


https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...bromance-its-power-struggle-cnn-reporter-says

Donald John IQ#45 did not just get his sadistic jollies off, by breaking the social/diplomatic contract, while tormenting others that had to follow protocol and manners.

He bested his enemy, in public. He was "winning," against someone who put up a fight. He physically bullied someone in public. The victim could not directly fight back, because of international implications. Step on a toe, pinch a tender piece of flesh, twist a finger, and the bully would howl about assault. There would scandal.

Many chose to laugh it off, but maybe someone should bring a nanny that is the size of Hagrid, from Harry Potter. Someone needs to stop the bully from picking on smaller diplomats.
 
Speaking of diplomats, NPR's announcement has made it official-

Mike Pompeo has been granted his positions, as top U.S. diplomat.

Yes, he is now Emperor Carrot Head's Secretary of State.

fuck

https://news.wgbh.org/2018/04/26/po...-pompeo-narrowly-confirmed-be-secretary-state


The Washington Post recently challenged this scenario, reporting that the face-to-face presidential briefings tended to play down or avoid matters relating to Russia, which might upset Trump.

"Russia-related intelligence that might draw Trump's ire is in some cases included only in the written assessment and not raised orally, said a former senior intelligence official familiar with the matter," the newspaper reported.


https://www.npr.org/sections/parall...f-and-tea-party-republican-becomes-a-diplomat


U.S. officials declined to discuss whether the stream of recent intelligence on Russia has been shared with Trump. Current and former officials said that his daily intelligence update — known as the president’s daily brief, or PDB — is often structured to avoid upsetting him.


Russia related intelligence that might draw Trump’s ire is in some cases included only in the written assessment and not raised orally, said a former senior intelligence official familiar with the matter. In other cases, Trump’s main briefer — a veteran CIA analyst — adjusts the order of his presentation and text, aiming to soften the impact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...sian-election-hacking/?utm_term=.0fa5d45a7e39
 
A private "Make America Great" rally, for Emperor Carrot Head. A return to Michigan, to avoid the White House Correspondents Dinner, again.

Emperor Carrot Head has something
to shout, at his peasants-


April 27, 2018

Republican colleagues that “found no evidence” of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Sadly, the truth, the facts, the witnesses, evidence, and documentation was left out of the Republican majority's report.

The Democrats documented everything, and had something to say about it.

Mueller continues to plod onward.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ntelligence-democrats-slam-gop-russia-report/


The Spring Tour 2018 of Emperor
Carrot Head has begun.

Votes to be won, campaign cash to be gathered.

Flint Michigan Drinking Water Crisis
is just another local issue to be
ignored? Like a murder by police?


A familiar process kicks into action-

No protesters allowed!
All protesters outside of fence.

Private venue capacity of 5,000
Who will be featured on camera ?
Who will be allowed inside ?

60 private acres of soccer fields
Giant video monitor for Trump
fans, outside

http://www.dailytribune.com/article/DT/20180427/NEWS/180429661

Torture the supporters, by making them wait for hours. Encourage hostility between Trump supporters and protesters.


The event will now start at 2 p.m!
Doors to the venue open at 4,
and the Trump rally inside
the venue will begin at 7.


The President is scheduled to arrive aboard Air Force One at Selfridge Air National Guard Base in Harrison Township at 6 p.m. From there, the presidential motorcade will travel west and then head north to reach the sports complex, located on Powell Road (north of 30 Mile Road, just east of M-53). Along the motorcade route, police in several communities are expected to enact numerous temporary road closures.



Washington Charter Township, located in the outskirts of metro Detroit, is a charter township of Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan


It is no surprise that metro Detroit (defined as a six-county area of Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, and Wayne) was identified as an impoverished area. The region, the report said, has "long been the poster child for economic decline in postindustrial America."


"Detroit also still has the highest poverty rate of any major city in the country, and it still has a very undereducated population that is not able to take advantage of the national economic turnaround."

Metro Detroit was ranked behind four other metro areas: Bakersfield, Calif., No. 1; Fresno, Calif., No. 2; Springfield, Mass., No. 3, and Albuquerque, N.M., No. 4.; and ahead of: Youngstown, Ohio, No. 6; Toledo, No. 7; Sacramento, Calif., No. 8; Oklahoma City, No. 9., and Phoenix, No. 10.

The other metro areas identified were: Cleveland, No. 11; Omaha, Neb., No. 12; Scranton, Pa., No. 13; Las Vegas, No. 14; Boise, Idaho, No. 15; Little Rock, Ark., No. 16; Indianapolis, No. 17; Memphis, Tenn., No. 18; Jackson, Miss., No. 19, and Worchester, Mass., No. 20.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...4/26/detroit-poverty-getting-worse/553439002/
 
Beating Hillary Clinton over the head, with Her EMAILS On A Private Sever!


Emperor Carrot Head's entourage at the White House did not have clean security clearances. Why bother, if nobody will stick around for very long ?

But, still. FFS

Trump’s Personal Lawyers Don’t Have Security Clearance

May 2, 2018

Emperor Carrot Head's lead attorney John Dowd resigned from his post, March 22, 2018 Losing Dowd didn’t just mean losing a “fierce legal mind,” it also meant losing the only lawyer on Trump’s team with security clearance.

Bloomberg reports, none of Trump’s lawyers working on issues related to the Russia probe have clearance. Jay Sekulow, Trump’s personal attorney and the host of Jay Sekulow Live!, replaced Dowd, but he’s still waiting to be cleared.


Jay Sekulow made himself useful, and assisted in today's scam Yes, the White House constructed, and leaked a fraudulent list.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/05/trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-wrote-supposed

Curious foonote, before anyone said the list had come from the White House and leaked from the White House.

May 1, 2018
"Mueller’s leaked questions reveal next to nothing about what the people he has flipped—Flynn, Gates, George Papadopoulos—have told him."

Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/leaked-mueller-questions-donald-trump

It it is now clear that the Trump administration were the creators and the leakers, for purposes unknown.

Ty Cobb, does have security clearance.
Ty Cobb quit.

The new lawyer, Emmet T. Flood, will replace Ty Cobb, the White House lawyer who persuaded (Emperor Carrot Head) to cooperate with special counsel.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/...-cobb-white-house-lawyer-special-counsel.html

Wonkette's contribution-


Flood is one of the few attorneys who has the exact expertise Trump needs now, having represented Bill Clinton in the impeachment process, Dick Cheney in the Valerie Plame leak inquiry, and George Bush in negotiations over the scope of executive privilege. Flood also represented Hillary Clinton in the investigation into her email server, a fact which will probably not get much play on Fox News

https://wonkette.com/633400/uh-oh-trump-found-an-actual-lawyer-who-does-real-law

Flood does not have any objections to working for Emperor Carrot Head, after attorney Marc Kasowitz resigned 21 July 2017.
(Mr Kasowitz represented the billionaire since 2000, including leading his defence in the Trump University fraud.)

Many are now mentioning the New York Times article in March.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ussia-investigation-emmet-flood-a8333261.html
 
Anyone posting here really think that Kushner isn't still reading every classified document going through the White House? Or Ivanka, who never got cleared either?
 
POTUS is the ultimate command authority on security clearances. POTUS can pass or fail any clearance applicant. If POTUS wants spies on his team, that's his prerogative, and responsibility, and he can pardon them when they're caught. It's all legal.
 
I am re-watching the "Rome" TV series

What did President Obama know, when he left office ? Emperor Carrot Head entered office, and they were gracious to Melania. They know, what she knows ?


Bitter are the roots of study, but how sweet their fruit. – Cato



A honest man is seldom a vagrant. – Cato



Consider in silence whatever any one says: speech both conceals and reveals the inner soul of man. – Cato



Flee sloth; for the indolence of the soul is the decay of the body. – Cato



I will begin to speak, when I have that to say which had not better be unsaid. – Cato



In doing nothing men learn to do evil. – Cato
 
On Saturday, May 5, 2018

Emperor Carrot Head collected his bribe money at a fund raiser. Three million dollars is nothing to sneeze at. Closed to the public, closed to the press, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Tower City.

The tax-paying public paid for his travel to Ohio, and his expenses, because it included a talk about the tax cuts. He used the event at the entertainment auditorium as a photo-op, slammed Democrats,and promoted his preferred candidate, and disparaged the rival.

(Official) White House visits are not supposed to involve campaign business, but that did not stop Trump - nor has it stopped him in the past -

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2018/05/jim_renacci_gets_a_boost_from.html

Oh, look! Another independent, alternative, source of news, killed off and perverted.

https://www.citybeat.com/news/blog/...es-a-magazine-about-trumps-winter-white-house
 
Sunday, May 6, 2018

111th day at a Trump golf club for Emperor Carrot Head ?

Yes.

05/06/2018

This is his 112th visit to any golf course as President.


All but one round of golf has been at his clubs, playing once in Japan in Nov. 2017 with Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe and Japanese star pro Hideki Matsuyama.

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...ump-visited-golf-112th-time-president-109430/

Manu Raju
@mkraju
WH not confirming what Trump did today as he spent day 111 of his 471-day presidency at one of his golf courses. Today in Sterling, Va.
3:14 PM · May 6, 2018



Maybe Trump wasn’t happy with the ( Giuliani's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" on ABC network) interview. Afterwards, there were reports that Giuliani was with the (Emperor Carrot Head) this morning on (Emperor Carrot Head's private property) golf course.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...hings-better-for-trump-in-this-abc-interview/

Giuliani had two Buzzfeed interviews, two appearances on FOX TV, and an appearance on ABC TV.

Interview with Washington Post

Amy Siskind

@Amy_Siskind
Giuliani went on the record with WAPO last night, AFTER his disastrous appearance on Hannity and did more damage;

“He wasn’t since it was somewhere between 10 and five days before the election. And he wasn’t told. But even if he was told, he wouldn’t...”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5c4a3c-4e9b-11e8-af46-b1d6dc0d9bfe_story.html

9:20 AM - May 3, 2018

https://www.wired.com/story/internet-week-169/
 
Who is convincing Emperor Carrot Head to refrain from embracing Don Blankenship ?


I suppose, that the mysterious "senior officials that speak for "The White House," have backed away from such desperate grasping. Roy Moore may have provided a spectacle, that served as a convenient distraction. Don Blankenship's name is on Emeror Carrot Head's lips, but the accompanying blather differs, this time around.

Emperor Carrot Head pushes for West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey

In a Monday morning tweet, Trump explained that he was endorsing Morrisey because Blankenship is likely to lose the general election.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/05/blankenship-fires-back-after-president

FOX TV infotainment is pro- Blankenship ?

May 7, 2018

In ordinary times, this would not be worthy of an entire post, am I right? But because we live in times where it's fine for a Senate candidate to put up an ad castigating "Cocaine Mitch" and putting naked racism on display, it seems perfectly normal for the Fox News Political Editor to actually get a little hot under the collar about Trump's rejection of Blankenship.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/05/fox-pundit-scolds-trumps-wv-senate

So slippery, they could swim in the La Brea Tar Pits together

Until they were both too big for such a small pool


May 7, 2018

Mitch McConnell helped Don Blankenship’s company avoid dire regulatory consequences for a disastrous spill in 2000

https://www.propublica.org/article/...l-feud-the-senator-aided-the-mining-executive


Charles Johnson
@Green_Footballs
·
2h
Man. If you want to see exactly how degraded and viciously debased the conservative movement has become, just take a look at Twitchy•com. I ended up at the site somehow this morning, and it’s a complete goddamned rancid cesspool of hatred and bigotry

Charles Johnson
@Green_Footballs
·
2h
I hadn’t been to the site in quite a while, and even though I knew it was bad this is something else entirely. The conservative movement is sick to its very soul.

gsgs comment-

Thank you, Charles Johnson. I had guessed, that there was nothing worth risking a venture into the Twitchy sphere. Good to have confirmation.


hmmmmm

For years, Charles Johnson was a prominent right-wing “war-blogger.”

On his site, Little Green Footballs, he coined the term “anti-idiotarian,” wrote frequently of a “leftist-Islamist axis,” called Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas “a fanatical, deadly enemy of Western civilization” and inspired the hawkish Israeli journalist Gil Ronen to gush, “If anyone ever compiles a list of Internet sites that contribute to Israel’s public relations effort, Johnson's site will probably come in first, far above the Israeli Foreign Ministry's site.” His comments section became an infamous hotbed of xenophobia and wingnuttery.


That was then and this is now. Visit LGF today, and you'll find posts decrying his former fellow travelers' knee-jerk Islamophobia, debunking the Breitbrats' steaming piles of nonsense and defending the Obama administration against scurrilous charges from Fox News. Johnson has undergone a remarkable political transformation over the past five years, but it didn't come without a cost; he is now among the top targets of the right blogosphere – an apostate drawing an enormous amount of venom from people he once considered his allies.


Fragment of a long discussion-

CJ:Both her and Robert Spencer question who’s paying me. They have all kinds of conspiracy theories about who bought me out, and is that even really me anymore?

JH: It’s George Soros, right?

CJ: Of course! He’s always behind it. But really what they’re doing is trying to divert attention from the very real issues I bring up about the people they associate with. That’s the bottom line with those people. All these personal attacks are really an attempt to divert attention away from the facts.

https://www.alternet.org/story/1553..._blogger_who_realized_conservatives_are_crazy
 
3X the number of Republican candidate campaign ads supporting Trump, as there are of Democrat candidate campaign ads, that are critical of Trump.

Is it important for a Republican to signal that they are in support of Trump ?


The point is, that Democrats are leaving the mention of Trump out of their ads.


3X as many ads ?


amy walter
@amyewalter
Lots of folks argue that Dems only message is anti-Trump. Yet, in looking through data from Jan-May supplied by @CMAGAdFacts, there have been almost 3x's as many PRO-Trump ads run as ANTI-Trump ads (70,178 to 27,973). It's Rs who are running more on Trump brand
 
Nothing creepy about this connection ?


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone - next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner
7:10 AM · Sep 11, 2013


Gleason also says that this Trump tweet from 2013 — in which he called Schneiderman “worse than Spitzer or Weiner” — was sent shortly after the two lawyers talked.


https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/trump-cohen-schneiderman-court-filing.html


Schneiderman filed a $40 million civil fraud lawsuit against Trump University in August 2013.


https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/trump-cohen-schneiderman-court-filing.html

May 11, 2018

This morning a lawyer named Peter Gleason requested a protective order from Judge Kimba Wood in the case pending against Michael Cohen in the Southern District of New York

https://wonkette.com/633771/fire-th...ohen-law-show-has-gone-off-the-freaking-rails



Cohen connection

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/nyregion/eric-schneiderman-michael-cohen.html



Instead of consulting with a District Attorney or fellow lawyer or victims advocate, Gleason discussed the cases with former NY Post journalist Steve Dunleavy (whom investigative reporter Tom Robbins calls "the ultimate Murdoch reporter"), who in turn offered to talk to Donald Trump about the two cases.


(The New York Post is not quite a legitimate newspaper, more in line with a Rupert Murdoch tabloid.)


http://gothamist.com/2018/05/11/donald_trump_michael_cohen_eric_schneiderman.php

Peter Gleason is asking the judge in the Michael Cohen case to issue an order protecting any records mentioning Gleason or the women that may have been seized from Cohen by the FBI.

Is Peter Gleason asking the judge to seal Cohen records ?

Letter Motion From Peter Gleason Re: Schneiderman by Karoli on Scribd

(PDF of filing available)




So let's go through this letter, line by line:

Aol email. No reputable lawyer has a early 2000's aol email.

"Sexually victimized" is not a legal term, nor is it appropriate for an attorney to make such a blanket claim. A competent lawyer would say "allegedly sexually assaulted" or something similar.

The entire second paragraph is laughable. Lack of punctuation, grandstanding, sweeping statements. Nothing a lawyer would (or should) put in a filing to a judge.

He admits that he told the women to do nothing. He actually encouraged these women to NOT contact law enforcement to report their alleged assault/victimization. No lawyer would do that...and if they did, they should have a serious complaint filed against them with the BAR.

He chose to contact a journalist who then contacted Donald Trump. WHY? If you suspect that someone is the victim of the crime, why on god's green earth would you go to a tabloid journalist and then to a real estate developer/reality tv star? THIS MAKES NO SENSE. This is literally the most ludicrous part of the entire letter.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/05/random-lawyer-i-told-michael-cohen-about


Good question was brought up-

What is Gleason trying to hide ?
 
A member of the minority community cannot walk on the sidewalk, with a child in a baby carriage, without being stopped-

Would they be allowed to walk into a privately owned building, with a large flag ? Leave it alive, after they shot up the place with a semi-automatic, and shot at police officers ?

According to the Florida news-

May 18, 2018


Emperor Carrot Head abandoned Florida for Virginia, last week. Soon, he will be abandoning Washington for New Jersey.

Man firing gun and ranting, is shot by police inside (Emperor Carrot Head's personal property in Florida)


A gunman demonstrated his aggravation with Emperor Carrot, by hollering about him, and by hauling an American flag into the lobby of Emperor Carrot's Miami property. He dropped the flag on a counter, and fired his gun. The gun man had a shoot out with the police. No police officers were harmed. But, the ranting man was shot in the legs.

The shooter arrived at the hospital, sitting up in a rolling stretcher , and alive.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/doral/article211406689.html


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...president-trump-doral/JnEhG29qBUmXSjxBs0QPJL/
 
Last edited:
"We Do Not Talk About That" ( or this, or, all of those other things)

The essential quality of pro-Trump punditry however, is that their perception of reality must be warped to conform to the latest Trump proclamation, even if it contradicts previous Trump pronouncements or established facts. Trump dictates reality, and his supporters rush to justify whatever has been decreed. In this way, Trump manages to corrupt not just those in his immediate orbit or inner circle, but even those who have never met him, who endeavor to reconcile the insurmountable gap between his words and the world as it exists.


https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...only-one-trump-scandal/560825/?utm_source=twb
 
Emperor Carrot Head is annoyed with proletariat losers looking at his private twitter.

Trump can’t block his critics on Twitter, U.S. District Judge Naomi Price Buchwald has ruled:


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...utional-for-Trump-to-block-critics-on-Twitter


"This case requires us to consider whether a public official may, consistent with the First Amendment, ’block’ a person from his Twitter account in response to the political views that person has expressed, and whether the analysis differs because that public official is the President of the United States," Buchwald said. "The answer to both questions is no."

The judge declined to issue an order forcing Trump to unblock the users, saying her ruling should be sufficient to force a change in behavior.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...udge-not-to-block-users-from-his-twitter-feed
 
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
May 26
Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, according to the pool report.

This is Trump's 156th day at a Trump property as president and his 114th day at a Trump golf club as president



Donald Trump visited the golf course for the 116th time as President
05/27/2018

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...ump-visited-golf-116th-time-president-109650/

What does Senator Lindsey Graham have to discuss with Trump ?

Plenty!


https://www.postandcourier.com/colu...cle_54f3caa8-5fbe-11e8-b723-bf2a48d4dd27.html
 
I read all the post on this and other sites as people would not put them on if they didn't want them read. The fact that I don't agree with what is said is no excuse for not allowing them their right to free speech. But I as you have seen if someone from the left doesn't like what is written, even and especially if it is true, then they say "I won't read it." or other more impolite words. I understand their fear of maybe seeing that they might be wrong in their views and I feel sorry for them in that they are so scared of finding out this that they bury their head in the sand. But I am still going to say what I have to say and read what they have to say because it is my right.

Education is important as it shows us the mistakes of the past so that we may have the change of not repeating them. That is why the destruction of education and religion and free speech and press are always a primary goal of any power who wishes to enslave its people. We who have had the privilege of living in a free country find it hard to understand how this can happen. Not that we are perfect, but unlike a dictatorship we can change our wrongs by law and become a better society. But even here there are people who wish to lead the world and their own country back into the dark ages of a small ruling class with the wealth of a few over the slavery of the many. Without defying these people we will end up like those of the pass and only the blood of millions will bring freedom back.

As you know when members of the Soros Democrats refer to themselves as Socialist or Progressives that is another term for Nazi and that they serve George Soros and not the United States. Not even the Communists states or fellow Nazi Terrorist states have any respect for the American Fascists/Socialist Party. (They don’t even have the guts to call themselves what they are. Using words like Progressive, Leftist or Socialists or Democrats or Copperhead Republicans.) They are our Terrorist and like their heroes in the Middle East they want to drag this world back into the Dark Ages. They are not Americans. They do not believe in Human Rights.

Party members believe everything is a one way street. That they can accuse people of wrong doing, yet their own members actually guilty of crimes are not to be challenged in any way. Members of the party as shown on this site act as if they are really upset over Trump and the Russians (which as everyone knows is a lie made up by Clinton and her corrupt, or I should be honest here and say Soros DNC), then you would be yelling for Obama’s and both Clinton’s blood for they actually did take money from the Russians and made deals with them that by law are treason and have interfered with our elections. And if they were really upset and shocked by the whore who took money than spent it all and now is unable to make a living at her previous job so is getting paid by Soros and company for her 15 minutes, then they would want Bill Clinton’s balls in a tin cup and the Hillary strung up for her bulling and destroying any woman and girl who had the nerve to stand up to the molester and rapist Bill Clinton and Hillary’s many sexist money people.. But no, that is because you are just as guilty of these crimes as the Clinton’s and Obama’s and the rest of the Soros bunch.

It’s true that it takes only a hand full to destroy and take over a government. It was a minority in Germany and Russia that brought Hitler and Lenin to power and then Mao and Castro and Stalin and the rest killed all the people who were their “revolutionaries” and then killed all the “intellectuals” (including so called actors and teachers etc.). After all what good is the brain dead to a dictator after the “revolution”? That is the only really bright spot is that most of the people in Washington and Hollywood will be stood up against a wall after Soros and the Terrorist take us back to the dark ages. The religious bigots of the left believe that their leaders are Cesar and are gods and no matter how corrupt or stupid or rich they get off the people (slaves, serfs, peons, or whatever you desire to be) they must be obeyed and you must conform.

Remember that dirt bag at the fake media dinner in Washington showed what the liberals really are. They cry whenever a cold blooded murder is given the death penalty (because they relate to mass murders) but make jokes about killing babies. Slavery is a good thing, because not one liberal group (including all the so called black groups) ever come out against the slave trade still going on in Africa where Africans sell Africans. Instead they destroy history in this country that reminds us of the tragedy that the Democrats brought to this land. Destroy history and you can relive the evils of the past again.

And most of those sold into slavery are women, but you don’t see any liberal women’s so called groups (like the one run by the ISIS bitch from Chicago who is suppose to be the leader of the “Women’s March”) complain. No that is what they think women are here for, to be used like cattle and for breeding brain dead (sexist) freaks. Like one of the speakers during the riot in Washington woman’s march said, she (they) are dirty people, as dirty as the blood on her sheets. She said it and you approved it.

No one with a mind of their own would want to be a slave either. It is funny that some African Americans whose ancestors fought for their freedom and became Republicans for one generation before the Democrats put them back in chains prefer slavery to freedom. That they hate everything the great Doctor Martin L. King stood for and gave his life for. That they see nothing wrong with Chicago being a death camp for blacks run by Obama’s buddy. And why they turn on any real African American who has the brains and guts to stand up and exercise their right as given under the Constitution. Whenever a woman, an African America, a Latin, a member of the working class or poor or any American speaks up and uses their right to free speech you, like a good Nazi bully, the Socialist shout them down and threaten them. The Nazi/Commie P. C. State Police will control your thoughts, etc. No power to the people. (But sometimes the brain dead give us a good laugh. I really enjoyed seeing the lying press being roped off by Mrs. Clinton like dumb cattle or that Mr. Obama only used those who proved to be true liars in the mold of Joseph Goebbels and all others were pushed aside. The jerks didn’t even realize they were being insulted, that is how stupid the media is now.)

In order to bring about a police state you must destroy the honest police and military and replace them with dirty cops and robots whose loyalty is to the leader and not to the people. (Obama’s FBI and DOJ leaders who took bribes at the airport from Bill Clinton to cover up her Russian deals and her treason is a good example of dirty cops.) No power to the people is the Soros democratic cry. Late night raids like the Gestapo and KGB and fake charges and lies to jail honest people who are a threat to a dictator are the rule of “law” with the Democrats. Protect the drug dealers (where do you think most Democrat politicians get their money?) free the terrorist so they can kill again, set free and protect gang members (the Brown Shirts of our Democratic Hitters) and bring in foreign gangsters and armies of terrorist across our borders M13 for example. An entire army of foreign terrorist brought here by Obama to kill and take over our schools and cities) to keep the Democrats in power as no American or free person will vote for them.

Look at the people who the left (communists) and progressives (Nazis) choose as their leaders. Hillary Clinton, a woman who is uneducated, who actually cheated on the most important debates in her life the Presidential Debates and rewarded the fake reporter who gave her the questions and answers and who bribed the top legal person in the U. S. the head of the DOJ and the top Cop, the FBI Director to cover up her criminal behavior in office. You know of course if she cheated on the debates she cheated on the BAR exam and her colleges exams. She is way too stupid to ever pass them without cheating. Princess Nancy, who can’t put a full sentence together and half way thru a sentence, forgets what she is talking about. She has had so many face lifts and drugs that every time she opens her mouth a fart comes out. Sanders and his wife, rich fat cats who destroyed a college and the teachers and students and who says he is a communists, but is a follower of George Soros, a known Nazi. Obama, the worst President we have ever had who lied about everything, kissed the ass of every dictator in the world and cost the lives of tens of thousands of people and spread war over the planet and whose polices forced hundreds of thousands from their homes and countries to roam the earth. These are the criminals and fools that these creatures want to lead us.

Like all good dictators they know that freedom is a terrible thing. Freedom of speech, press, education, (look at our poorly run public schools and colleges and fake news media) religion, protecting your family and country should be destroyed and voting rights taken away (if you want to see what they have in store for the country look at how California is being run.) Lies, death, slavery, drugs, corruption and dirty cops are the true path to the dark ages. All hail the Dark Ages. All hail the Freaks of Nature. All hail Soros and Lenin and Hitler. All hail the leftist and fascists. Oh Hell.

P.S. The one good thing is that Soros and the American Left or Progressives or Liberals or Pigs or whatever they wish to call themselves have no idea of history. The Imperialist of China and Russia will allow Soros and company to believe they are Cesar and allow them to use their money and corrupt power to destroy the U.S. and the free world and bring back the dark ages, but once done do you really think they will allow these slime balls to rule? Of course not, their whole families will be wiped out, like the Cesar’s of old. So the people get the last laugh.
 
The many messages, to Emperor Carrot Head's many tiers

May 29, 2018


Marine One to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland

Air Force One to Berry Field Air National Guard Base, which uses the same runways as Nashville International Airport

Motorcade to Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Motorcade to Nashville Municipal Auditorium



Get the Money, get the Votes, keep the Alliance, stay out of Jail

Before Emperor Carrot threw a reward to the loyal tier, he met with donors

((Which donors paid $44,000.00 to speak with Emperor Carrot ? A private roundtable with Trump for two costs $44,300 per couple, a private photo reception costs $10,800 per couple and a general reception with the president costs $2,700 per couple. Splitting the Cash, Emperor Carrot, tge GOP, and Ms. Blackburn's PAC)

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...-visit-marsha-blackburn-fundraiser/622828002/

But behind closed doors hours earlier, the president had a starkly different message for a roomful of Republican donors, telling them Bredesen is a tough opponent who has led Blackburn in the race to replace U.S. Sen. Bob Corker.

"It’s close. It’s very close. She was down by a little bit a couple of months ago, now she’s pulled even. We’re in a very even race," Trump told a roomful of supporters at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.

(leaked audio recording ?)

Calling Blackburn's main competitor — the former Democratic governor — "tough", Trump said "he’s weaker on crime, he’s weaker on borders. He’s always going to vote for the Democrats."


"We have to get Marsha elected," Trump said.

"I do want to tell you get out there and make sure everybody that you know votes for Marsha because it's going to be a tough election. It's going to be very close," he said. "We have to have her and we have to have her vote and we have to have her vote every single time."

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...le-leaked-audio-bredesen-blackburn/655804002/

Tuesday night rally Nashville Municipal Auditorium

Donald Trump and the GOP have virtually nothing to sell the white working-class voters who helped elect him to office in 2016, other than his deep-seated racism and his commitment to immigrant bashing. It's an ugly populist playbook and Trump spent Tuesday night in Tennessee playing it to the hilt at a campaign rally for GOP Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s Senate bid.

Trump’s immigration comments came as immigrant rights groups and Democratic lawmakers are raising an uproar over his administration’s most recent crackdowns on immigration, particularly a new “zero tolerance” policy that refers all illegal border crossings for criminal prosecution. Because children cannot be held with criminal suspects in jails, that forces the splitting up of families that show up at the border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...944de66d9e7_story.html?utm_term=.95a2c3eecaaf

New exciting words from the mouth of Emperor Carrot

Disappointed cult members, after fact checks. The thrilling tales of spies, and Democrats that support killers from gangs, are lies.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...uhle-offers-brutal-fact-check-trump-tennessee


https://wonkette.com/634561/donald-...w-insane-shit-to-lie-about-in-nashville-rally
 
More fact checks

(Emperor Carrot Head's) tax cut is the fourth-largest in U.S. history, according to Politifact.

The largest tax cut in U.S. history was the Economic Recovery Tax Cut of 1981, passed under President Ronald Reagan.

Disproved Trump’s claim that wages are going up for the “first time in many years.”


Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, took to Twitter to fact-check Trump in real-time. “NO. Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. Not now, not ever,” Peña Nieto wrote.

Border crossings in the past year are up 20 percent, based on the number of arrests by Border Patrol agents.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in-nashville-trump-bent-and-broke-the-truth-here-are-the-facts
 
Not, Emperor, not even a King

Harry Litman weighs in-

Even granting the contention that Mr. Trump could simply terminate the investigation, it is a non sequitur to argue, as the president’s lawyers do, that as a consequence he cannot obstruct it.

Imagine, for example, that the worst version of facts proves true: that Trump fired the F.B.I. director, James Comey, tried to fire Mr. Mueller, constructed a false account of the June 2016 Russia meeting, and tried to force Attorney General Jeff Sessions to reverse his recusal decision that was driven by Justice Department policy, all to protect his own skin and his family’s fortune.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/03/opinion/mueller-trump-executive-power.html

Harry Litman teaches constitutional law at the University of California at San Diego and practices law at Constantine Cannon. He served as deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department from 1993 to 1998 and U.S. attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania from 1998 to 2001


Eisen and other legal scholars have concluded that the constitution offers no blanket protection for a president from criminal prosecution. “The foundation of America is that no person is above the law,” he said. “A president can under extreme circumstances be indicted, but we’re facing extreme circumstances."

"A president could not be prosecuted for murder? Really?” he said. “It is one of many absurd positions that follow from their argument. It is self-evidently wrong."

-Norm Eisen, the White House ethics lawyer



Giuliani’s comments came a day after The New York Times revealed that Trump’s lawyers in January made their case to special counsel Robert Mueller that Trump could not possibly have obstructed justice because he has the ability to shut down any investigation at any time.

“He could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired,” Jay Sekulow and John Dowd wrote in a 20-page letter. Dowd has since left Trump’s legal team, replaced by Giuliani.

The letter also admits that Trump “dictated” a statement that was then released by his son, Donald Trump Jr., regarding a meeting held at Trump Tower in June 2016 between top Trump campaign officials and Russians with links to that country’s spy agencies.

No Gentleman, No Gentleman's Agreement, respected

In reality, a presidential self-pardon is a constitutional gray area, the kind of weak spot in the document that Trump excels at exploiting.

In a Foreign Policy examination of the issue last year, Brian Kalt wrote that if the president tried the maneuver, he would “have a very simple case that his self-pardon was valid: There is nothing in the Constitution that explicitly forbids it.”


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-says-he-has-the-right-to-pardon-himself.html
 
I'm sorry to say it about even Trump, but this is the United States. At some stage Trump will reach a point that someone will just pop him off. Sorry, but that's just the reality in the United States. He's just asking for it. And it falls in line with his position on the 2nd Amendment--sure, give crazies easy access to guns.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry to say it about even Trump, but this is the United States. At some stage Trump will reach a point that someone will just pop him off. Sorry, but that's just the reality in the United States. He's just asking for it. And it falls in line with his position on the 2nd Amendment--sure, give crazies easy access to guns.
He is so impulsive, I think a lot of folks are waiting for him to up and resign.
 
‘Just weird’: CNN legal analyst explains why Trump’s ‘obsessive’ pardon tweets are so ‘bizarre

CNN contributor Jeffrey Toobin slammed President Trump for his ‘weird’ tweets over having the constitutional right to pardon himself.

During an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Toobin said it was a ‘bizarre subject’ to discuss, and that President Trump was “obsessing” over the issue.

“This is a bizarre subject for him to start tweeting about,” Toobin said. “At the same time, the issue of whether a sitting president can be indicted is a live legal controversy. It’s never been resolved. The fact that the president is obsessing about these issues of pardons and indictments … it’s just
weird.”

"Weird, Bizarre, Dim-witted" fits DJT perfectly.
 
Back
Top