Domestic Butler at work (Exclusive for Havu)

I am embarrassed by comment and try to think of something else. I grab a piece of a snack from the plate and pop the snack into my mouth.

As we continue to chat, I look around his house a little more. I start to notice how long the curtains are which are beautiful colors. There are big doors in his home. I sip on my tea while popping a snack into my mouth.

I see you lay on the couch and doze off. I look around the room. I see your blanket on the bed. I walk over to the bed and grab it and went over to where you are laying the couch and place the blanket over you. I smile.
 
I felt someone put the blanket over my lower body, when my exposed cock is flaccid. As I lay and continue to sleep. I heard Kim in the house. When I open my eyes, I see her looking at my body. That arouses me.
 
I look at your body before placing the blanket over you. I smile and my cheeks flush a little red. After I place the blanket on you I walk to your house door. I feel someone's eyes on me as I head towards the door. I turn around and notice your eyes are open.

Edwin I am heading back to my room thank you for the tea, snack and chat.
 
Kim, is OK, don't need to leave so soon.

Let's come and have a chat. As I tidy myself a bit. I lock the door and ask you to return. As I pour you some wine.

We start to chat, as I watch you as you tell me more about yourself.

"Sometimes you are welcome to have meals with me, I get pretty lonely in the quarter to be by myself".
 
"Okay; Edwin." I did not notice he locked the door. I sit back down in the chair. I see you pour something red. I did not know what it is. "Thank you, Edwin."

"I tell him about my family, friends and how I grew up." I did not see you watch me as i start to feel different from normal. I noticed my words had slurred a little.

"I would love to Edwin as long as I am not intruding on your meals."
 
No, you will never intrude my meals, you are always welcome to come here and keep me company.

I watch her as she talks about her life, family and friends. I sit closer to her as she continues. When I stretch my arm, I have it land at her back. I have my palm touching her back.
 
I will try to come during meal times and keep you company.

I did not see him stretch his arm and not realize where it landed. Then I felt something on my back. I was not sure what it was until I took a look at his other hand. I took a few sips from the wine then I really felt the effects of the wine hit me harder.

I started to feel a little dizzy. "Edwin, I am going to head back to the maid's quarters for the night." I stand up slowly only to fall back down and land on the couch.
 
I was about to bid farewell to Kim when she turned and wanted to leave, but suddenly she fell back onto the couch. I held her and placed her on the couch. "Oh, I guess you are a bit tipsy, don't worry. You can stay here for the night."
As I went to get her a blanket and helped to place it over her body. While I did that, I saw that she wanted to undo the buttons on her maid uniform, I guessed after alcoholic drink, she felt a bit hot. So I sat next to her and helped her to undo the buttons on her blouse. When I undid her buttons, accidentally my fingers brushed against her nipples. I saw Kim moaned a bit. As I lower my fingers under her bra cup, I rubbed against her nipples, instantly I felt her nipples grew erected. I fondled her breasts for her... After a while I saw her fallen asleep. I stood up and got into my room. I took a shower then headed off to bed.
 
"Thank you, Edwin." I am sorry for intruding. I will be gone early in the morning.

I started to feel hot after the drink and wanted to take off my uniform. I was having trouble with the buttons because I was tipsy.i felt him sit next to me and helped me unbutton my blouse and felt his fingers brush against my nipples. I moan a little bit. Mmmm Edwin. I could not say anything anymore. The touching from his fingers alone gently made me fall asleep.

I was deep in sleep until I felt hot again. I took off the blanket and went back to sleep.
 
Fondle

I took a shower then I walked into the sitting room, saw her asleep on the couch, I did not want to wake her up. I get closer as I sit on the couch, with my hands drilled under the thin blanket. I cup her breasts for her, fondling and kneading on her nipples, I saw her feeling relaxed and enjoyed what I was doing. I like how her breasts felt on my palm. I continue to fondle for a long time. Afterwards, I stood up and went into my room.
 
I sensed hands in the thin blanket. I felt the hands doing something to my breasts and did not know what. Kim kept sleeping until her dream turned for something else entirely.
 
In the middle of the night, I came out from my room. I saw Kim was still laying there, I walked to the side of the couch. I saw her still asleep, so I lower myself and bent down towards her breasts. My hands were on her breast under the thin sheets, I love how soft her breasts are against my thumb, as I fondle her breasts, her nipples grew hard instantly. I play and knead on her erected and hard nipples. I saw her reacting but still asleep...

I love her nipples so much...
 
Kim made some noise reacting to the hands on her breasts. A moan escapes her mouth but she does not wake up from the dream she is having. The dream she was having was beautiful and took a breath away.
 
I continue to massage and fondle her breasts, her nipples got erected and long. I pull down all the curtains in the living room. As I get close to her again, when I sit by her and peel off the white sheets over her upper body. I lower my hands to cup her breasts, I fondle and play on her nipples. She is still sound asleep, I lower myself and have her nipples by my lips. When I open my mouth, I stick out my tongue to lick and nibble on her erected nipples. I suckle on it, as if she has milk in there for me. I continue to have fun, as I can feel my cock erected.

I pull off the sheets from her lower body, when I lower my hands to peel her panties off. I rub on her pussy, and knead on her clits. As I part her legs, and drill my middle finger into her vagina. Then I saw her moves a bit, but I calm her by placing my palm over her breasts.
 
I continue to sleep for awhile before feeling something on my nipple. I cover my mouth and continue to sleep. I feel lips around my nipples and feel a suction on it.

I sensed my sheets of my lower half being taken off. I felt a cool breeze touch my lower body. I felt a hand on my pussy and rubbing on my clit. I move a little to get into a better position and wake up. I felt a hand on my breast calm me down and I drift off to sleep.
 
I saw that Kim did not wake up, as I went to locked the house door tight, closed all the windows and drew all the blinds. When she laid there, with her top half opened. Her breasts is totally exposed. When I got close to her on the couch. I slide her panties off already, when I cup her pussy, playing on her clits, when I saw her moaning and reacting to my fingering action. But she did not wake up.

I took my tank top off, threw it onto the chair. Then I slid my brief off. When my cock is at standing and erected position. I got in between her legs, when I parted her legs wide. My finger drilling in and out of her pussy, her tunnel is so tight, I wonder if her Cherry is still attached! I rubbed on her clits, caused her to moan intensively. I held my cock head right at the vagina entrance, I slid my finger half way out from her tight tunnel, parting her pussy lips, as I gently slid in, push through her pussy lips. I drilled, thrusted, rocked, penetrated into her tight and narrow hole. I rode into her hole. As I rode in rhythm, I started to feel that Kim felt the pain and moaning hard when she had her hands around my butt, pushing me deeper into her vagina. I pushed in harder and longer. Soon I knew that I have to crack her fresh Cherry... I have my hands on her breasts, squeezing and fondling... I pushed her tight into the bed. Where she could not escape at all. With 1 final push, I thrusted into her entire black hole, I knew her Cherry is torn...
 
I felt my panties being slide off and hand cupping and playing my pussy. I started to moan even though I was still in a dream state. I did not wake up because the dream felt so good.

I felt something at the entrance of my pussy. I did not know what it was until it was drilled, thrusted, rocked and penetrated into my tight and narrow hole. I moaned more loudly as I felt something big penetrating my pussy. I knew I was still a virgin until something penetrated my pussy. I felt my hymen tore at the last thrust or push.
 
I kept thrusting in and out, in and out. I did not want to stop, cause it felt too good to be in her fertile womb... I rode her and played on her erected nipples. I saw her not waking up, so I stayed there. When I look down, I saw traces of blood flowing down her butt cracks. I was not scared, cause she is our maid, we will take care of her, even if I got her pregnant.

When I looked at her, she is a very pretty young gal... wonder if she mind her Cherry to be torn by me!

After a long and thorough drilling process, finally I withdrew my cock from her. I place the light planket over her body. Then I went into the bathroom for a shower. I did not want to wake her up.
 
As I feel something thrusting into my pussy in and out. I did not stir or wake up. The dream felt so good. As I continue to feel the thrusting and my nipples being played with.

After a long process I felt the blanket back over me again as I fall back sleep. I woke up a little to feel something wet in between my legs. I threw the blanket off of me and looked down. I was in shock and surprise at the same time. I do not remember what happened while I was sleeping. I got up and folded the blanket and walked out of Edwin's room while hearing someone taking a shower. I ran back to my room back in the maid quarters.
 
The next day, I was in the garden, while I was the maids, then I saw Kim walking behind. "Kim, how are you? I bought some new DVD, come to my place and we can watch together, OK?"
 
I hear Edward talking to me. I look at him. I reply back. "I am good Edward, how are you?" I will see if I can come to your place to watch the DVD with you after my tasks are completed. I walk fast back the other way and see the wall.
 
I got back to the house to work on the computer for the whole afternoon.

Soon it gets to evening, I wait for Kim to come to my house.

As I want to have an enjoyable evening with Kim in bed.
 
I work and notice that the sun is setting and it is about to be evening. I head back to my room and change into my nightgown which has a robe to cover it with bedroom slippers that match it. I look in the mirror before I head to his bedroom. I knock on his door.
 
Soon I heard a knock on my door, I opened the door and let Kim into my place.
She was already in her robe. When I told her to have a seat on the couch as I get the DVD ready. I started the movie when she laid there. I have my arms stretched. When the movie started, I sat closer to her. I have my arms around her, when I started to cup her breasts. I drilled my hand under her robe, when I discovered that her nighties was of very thin material. I played and fondled her breasts, as her nipples grew erected, long and hard. As I licked my lips, hugged her tight...
 
I lay on the couch while I see him get the DVD ready. I did not notice his arms around at me at first because the movie was starting. I felt him fondled my breasts and bite my lips to keep a sound from escaping my lips. I look up at him with my eyes. I noticed he licked his lips and my cheeks turn red. I push him gently away from me and sit on a different couch to watch the movie.
 
Back
Top