Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

-Instinctly from her head on his shoulder Ri-nek pulled her close and relaxed the movie keeping his mind clear and his thoughts focused on keeping calm.-

-The movie got insane and soon the bounty hunter main guy got to his target but knew what was going on so now it was him vs 9 others. the main hunter turned hero.-

-His hands cradled her softly he enjoyed her being so close to him.-"How are you enjoying the movie?"

-The movie soon ended and they got up getting ready for sleep.-"I think some rest is in order now."-He said a bit tired.-

-They got in bed and curled up close to sleep. The next morning he woke up and showered putting on his racing gear and waking her up he began to make a hearty breakfast he would need it to focus.-

She woke up to the sound of the shower and smiled. Stretching, she got out of bed and had gone out into the living room for her early morning meditations and studies.

-Once the food was finished he called for her.-"Andira breakfast...hope your hungry.."

-Serving the hot cakes and eggs with bacon he also poured some juice as they began to eat.-

"Mmmm. . . This is delicious," she said happily. "I usually survive on protein packs when I travel. This is a nice change."

She chuckled with him and smiled at him. "Don't get me wrong, the protein packs are great, they're just so bland. . ." she held her plate out for more.

-He chuckled and shook his head.-"Sadly that was it... it's ok after the race...if i win....we will go out some place on tattoine for food."

She smiled. "I'd like that," she said, almost shyly. She sent a slight calming wave, relaxing his nerves. "Relax, you'll do fine."

-He grabbed a few things and some cold drinks in a cooler for her.-"Here...let's go i think i am going to be early but i need to tune up just before the race."-Walking out he had his Animal tow waiting for them the best part of this was. Little labor on his part. The pit Droids were activated and helped connect the racer as h sent the racer off with the droids and animal. They began there trek towards the stadium as early as it was for the race to start he wanted to be there to make sure everything was perfect.-

She smiled and went along with him, going into the stands after paying the small fee. She watched him from the stands, fine tuning everything. She was happy, one of the happiest she's ever been. It was a strange feeling, but she didn't mind it.

-It was a few hours and snacks and other things being served finally the race wa s about to begin in a few minutes as the racers got ready he smiled and waved to her as he put his goggles on and put the scarf up and started his engines.-

-Soon the Race began as the timer counted down and they took off. His pod running swift as they featured them on the TV Screen for all to see so far it was a clean race.-

Back