OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coochie gif will have to wait... I'm pretty hairy right now. :eek: I did do the bouncing bewbs a few weeks ago, but took it down shortly afterwards.

I can't believe I didn't attach yet ANOTHER pic. What in the world?! It's like I'm competing with myself in a dingbat contest!

attachment.php

Yummmmm...:devil::kiss:

I added this first picture one day & was going to upload the others as I went along but.......

tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o5_1280.jpg

that session ended a lot quicker than I had anticipated, any guesses why? :eek:

tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o6_1280.jpg

what a beautiful, sexy and alluring woman... you are just fucking beautiful and hot... bump, yep those of us that lived the 70's remember the bump.... great thread and love your pics

The coochie gif will have to wait... I'm pretty hairy right now. :eek: I did do the bouncing bewbs a few weeks ago, but took it down shortly afterwards.

I can't believe I didn't attach yet ANOTHER pic. What in the world?! It's like I'm competing with myself in a dingbat contest!

attachment.php

mmm looks delish and needing a good licking and sucking... may i send you a pm?

Last edited:
I added this first picture one day & was going to upload the others as I went along but.......

tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7rskozRPs1uzr3y8o6_1280.jpg

I've been away for a few days. Damn I'm glad I checked back. This series is very erotic. Your delicate but knowing hands satisfying that amazing body. I like these very much. I'm pretty sure these will give me a great deal of enjoyment over the next few days. Thank you!!!

Definitely don't want to block the shot of a cute coohie. Bouncing bewbs would be great to see too. I love gifs.

attachment.php

Now that looks like it would be a tasty treat. :D
Where have you been? I've missed your sexy pics.

Had to take a break, my hands were hurting. They still do but there's only so long I can behave!

For some reason (probably my random access memory) this made me remember that DrKnotty and his wife KnottyNurse would occasionally post videos that were complilations of answers to questions asked on their thread. You could try that or maybe just an audio clip. Either would reduce the aching in your hands from all the typing. Just a thought.

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth

Guess

You got a massage?

Forgotten

At least you're guaranteed to win when competing with yourself. Just like you're guaranteed someone is listening when you talk to yourself.

Cheers

Last edited:
That is such a sexxy sight. Do I need to come over and take place if that bad vibrator.
'bad' vibrator? That thing has been very GOOD to me!
My Gawd you are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Would love to see nylons and garters
think I have some pictures of that in the vault
what an INCREDIBLE body
thank you, jaaybird
I think after looking at all the pages, this is the best picture.
the one where I'm wearing the most clothing?
Great to have you back with even more views of your lovely body.
Thank you, DeYaKen
May I send you a PM with photo requests?
If you can't make the requests in public I probably won't do them ;)
I jsut subscribed
thank you
*whimpers and licks muzzle*
As long as you're not sticking a cold, wet nose up between the cheeks of my ass we're cool. (my neighbor's dog did that to me once when I was walking by their house & I had a skirt on, scared the hell out of me!)
Wonderful photos. *subscribing*
Thank you, RoryN
DAMN! I would eat that OAP up for hours!
I don't think I'd last much more than a few minutes at this point :D
Yummmmm...:
Thank you, sexy
what a beautiful, sexy and alluring woman... you are just fucking beautiful and hot... bump, yep those of us that lived the 70's remember the bump.... great thread and love your pics
Thank you, heathrowinneo
mmm looks delish and needing a good licking and sucking... may i send you a pm?
Always in the need of that. I'll have to delete a few messages, I think my box is full.
I've been away for a few days. Damn I'm glad I checked back. This series is very erotic. Your delicate but knowing hands satisfying that amazing body. I like these very much. I'm pretty sure these will give me a great deal of enjoyment over the next few days. Thank you!!!
Well, I had enjoyment, so that's kinda all that matters :D
Beautiful!! Can I please lick it till you can't stand it any longer?
I'd ask if you thought you could last that long, but I don't think I'd last that long at this point! :p
Definitely don't want to block the shot of a cute coohie. Bouncing bewbs would be great to see too. I love gifs.
I'll reload that one when I load a couple more I made. Think I'm going to put them on tumblr though. I didn't know I could load video on there until the other night!
My oh my, your pics are really hot :
Thank you, muellers (aka ROCKY)
Now that looks like it would be a tasty treat.
Where have you been? I've missed your sexy pics.
I had to take a break, my hands were hurting but I didn't realize how busy I was right now. Probably should have waited a while longer.
For some reason (probably my random access memory) this made me remember that DrKnotty and his wife KnottyNurse would occasionally post videos that were complilations of answers to questions asked on their thread. You could try that or maybe just an audio clip. Either would reduce the aching in your hands from all the typing. Just a thought.
Funny you should suggest this, I was thinking about doing just that the other day
You got a massage?
oh yeah, deep tissue or something like that :D
At least you're guaranteed to win when competing with yourself. Just like you're guaranteed someone is listening when you talk to yourself.
Cheers
Good point on both!
looking good lady
Thank you, Mercury
loved the thread and miss your posts... bump, bump, grind and a bump
Thank you, heathrowinneo
wish I were that toy....
I wish I didn't need a toy... or one that plugged in the wall, anyway!
I so would love to use that toy on us together! You my dear lady are as hot as ever, what a beauty you are!!!!!
Toys would taking the back seat for a while if I got with a man, FACT.
Lol -- very subtle hint. I'm glad it had a happy ending. And I love the other photos in the series, btw. Sexy and enticing as always!
Always a happy ending with that toy, money well spent!
Um, were you feeling the power of Duracell Plus Power batteries?
Nope! That's a power tool & plugs in the wall :D
I can hazard a guess.
speaking of 'hazards', that's Body Wand #2. First one started throwing sparks while I was using it & blew up! It even knocked the power out on that side of the room :eek:
Well what a particularly perfect day to pop in and say hi....
Good to see you pop in, I was wondering when you'd be back!
Damn sexxy pics. Love the toy play.
Didn't show any toy play!
OAP, still lovely as ever!!!
Thank you, Prince Albert
Never been so jealous of an inanimate object before. I would so love for that to have been my cock or face you were "bumping" and grinding with. SO, so sexxxy and what a beautiful body, pussy, and personality you have.
Thank you for sharing.
I much rather have had that then have to use a toy!
I kinda was figuring that a little powered fun was being had ... Great Pics Darlin!! Damn Sexy outfit as well ... the Body is just incredible and don't try to downplay it!!!!
That's one of my favorite nighties, doesn't look as pretty as it is in the pictures.
So many things I want to do to you...
I have a list of things I want to do to you first!
Great shots, wish I could help with your toy.
I'd rather skip the toys ;)
I would certainly try!
So you think! I'm getting up there in age & have a running list of things I'm wanting to do.
MMM..delicious :
Thank you, Toben3297
Perfect for worshiping
With any luck maybe one day I'll live long enough to enjoy that pleasure!
Well lie back and let me service you and see if some other thoughts pop into your mind ....!!!
I don't think I'd be doing much thinking, it'd be more like my eyes rolling back in my head as my toes curled :D
I think most of us guys love out ladies lips , they just need to tell us which on to take care off.
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
I was so excited to see this ^^^^ from the mod (I thought I'd uploaded a pic that got pulled) then I was crushed to see it was something YOU had upload. <sigh> How disappointing!
I love this post. LOVE IT. How did you know to post a picture of my food still in the wrapper?? That is a most lovely pussy. I would certainly love to delight in your feminine charms. My mouth is watering just looking. Hmhmhm good!
Looking forward to more pictures of you and your lovely "attributes". I like you shaven very much. You are very attractive from head to "toe".
That was taken a while back, I'm pretty hair right now but am getting ready to shave my lips smooth again... I like to switch it up sometimes.
WOW ! you get me hot ! can we talk someplace else?
Sure, talk away!
Not sure if I should unwrap it or eat it as is...
I hope AS IS!
all I know is that you are one incredibly gorgeous babe who I'd love to lick for hours !!!!:
Thank you, galv_2, I'll have to think about that licking the next time I get the toy out
Such a beautifully wrapped tasty treat
Thank you, planetbeat
What a most incredible woman
Thank you, ratherabsurd1

As long as you're not sticking a cold, wet nose up between the cheeks of my ass we're cool. (my neighbor's dog did that to me once when I was walking by their house & I had a skirt on, scared the hell out of me!)

ROFLMAO>....good thing I didn't take a sip when I read that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back