Lestat's New Companion (Closed for celestialdragon)

Realizing he was going to let her mark him, Katherine bared her fangs and sank her teeth into the flesh of his shoulder, moaning at the taste of his skin and blood. It wasn't the sour taste she remembered from her mortal days. No, it was sweet, and tangy, and she groaned as she marked him.
 
Lestat let her get a taste of what she was after, as well as marking him, before he pulled away, smiling. "Only so much at once," he growled at her, before resuming thrusting into her hard and fast as he mashed his mouth against hers, kissing her, tasting their mingled scents.
 
Katherine gave a soft hiss, but kissed Lestat back, letting her primal urges out, nipping his tongue a little bit and lapping at the blood spilling out as they kissed, her hands knotted in his hair.
 
Lestat pulled back, grinning. "If you're going to cheat, then no more for you," he said, thrusting into her harder and faster, moving a hand down to her clit as he started to rub and tease it.
 
Katherine grinned back, before letting out a loud moan. "You never said anything about what happens in kissing," she groaned, her hips bucking. "It tastes so good. . . ."
 
Lestat smiled. "Be that as it may, mon chéri, you broke the rules. You also picked sex in the first place," he said playfully, pulling back and fucking Katherine as hard as he could, happy that for once, he didn't have to hold back.
 
"Rules? What rules?" Katherine gasped teasingly, her back arching in pleasure. She enjoyed the way he took her, and teased her, even as they fucked. She let out a moan, her fangs bared in pleasure.
 
Lestat nodded, before looking at her. "My rules. You wanna play my game, you play by my rules," he said, before pulling out and flipping Katherine over, ramming into her from behind. He slowed down, letting both of them enjoy it now, as he reached around and pulled Katherine up, kissing along her shoulder.
 
Katherine groaned and shivered as Lestat shivered. "Whatever you say," she said softly, her voice filled with pleasure, as well as a teasing note lighting it.
 
Lestat growled, before thrusting into her faster. He slid a hand down to her clit, teasing it a little faster than before. He was suddenly determined to bring her to orgasm, and knew he wouldn't stop until he achieved what he set out to do.
 
Katherine gasped and soon was thrashing underneath Lestat. Her desire to mark him sated for now, she focused on getting an orgasm, and she was getting very close to a nice, large explosive one.
 
Lestat smiled as he read her thoughts, before searching for ways to make her suddenly, and explosively cum. He suddenly found it, pulling her hair so as to pull her closer to him, while covering her mouth with his other hand as he drove into her hard and fast. He immediately felt her reach her orgasm, grinning as he thrust into her a few more times, before groaning as he joined her.
 
The moment Katherine felt his hand in her hair and over her mouth, she came hard, screaming into his hand and thrashing underneath of him, her juices pouring out over his cock, her eyes fluttering in absolute pleasure. An orgasm as a vampire was infinitely better than any orgasm she ever had as a mortal. She felt him fill her too, and that made her enjoy it even more.

Eventually, their orgasm ended, and she relaxed against him, completely sated sexually for the first time in a very long time.
 
Lestat groaned softly as he came down from his orgasm. He hadn't had one that good in quite a while, not even with Louis, or any of his other lovers. He looked at Katherine, before rolling onto his side and pulling her against him. It felt intensely good to know that he found a companion who was this compatible with him.

"Time to sleep for a little while. It will help prolong the feeding, as well as help us recover from that little romp," he said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close.
 
Katherine smiled and she snuggled into Lestat as he pulled her close. She was pretty tired after that orgasm. She yawned slightly, baring her fangs contently. "Sounds good to me," she said softly.
 
Lestat smiled, before closing his eyes. He knew that he wouldn't ever sleep. Instead, he would just enter his waking dreams. As vampires got older, they lost the ability to sleep, instead reflecting on their past experiences.
 
Katherine closed her eyes as well and fell into a deep sleep, snuggled into Lestat. She enjoyed being close to him, and she enjoyed her new life as well. It would take some getting used to, some things, but it wasn't nothing she couldn't handle. She was very adaptable.
 
Lestat smiled as he held Katherine. He could still read her thoughts, even in his waking dreams. He was happy that she would be okay with this new life. It showed yet again that he made the right choice in picking a companion.
 
Katherine slept for a long time, exhausted from chasing Lestat, the feeding, and the really amazing sex.
 
Lestat smiled as he awoke, before looking down at Katherine sleeping. He smiled, before kissing her gently to wake her up. "Time to get up and do something," he said, brushing her hair out of her face.
 
Lestat nodded. "We need to get everything set up for your new life, otherwise you're going to be stuck not able to do anything. We have to catch a flight to Switzerland to open up an account for you. From there, we need to make it international, so that no one looks into it, and it will remain active until you close it," he said, smiling.
 
Katherine gave a soft groan and tiredly pulled a pillow over her head. "Can we do that tomorrow?" she asked. "This bed is comfy."
 
Lastat shook his head. "We need to do it now, otherwise it won't get done. I have some things I need to do as well, and want to make sure I get that done, plus what you need to get done taken care of," he said, snuggling up close to Katherine, even though he said they needed to get going.
 
"Oh?" Katherine teased softly. "What do you have to do, hmm? Write another novel?" She grinned and snuggled back into him.
 
Back
Top