Taking Pics Of New Slutty Outfit & Want Opinions

Joined
Feb 19, 2016
Posts
2
I've recently discovered my love for anal pleasure and look forward to my ass getting fucked proper... I also found that I will drip wet with my fuck juice when given a rim job.

I also found my love for dressing up. Naughty little bits, I especially love crotchless and cupless... expose my sweet fuck box and my awesome tits... so you can lap at my fuckbox, tease my tight ass with your tongue... and pinch or nibble on my perfect nipples while you man handle my tits. I want nipple toys so badly that I used a rudimentary toy to clamp one and immediately started dripping fuck juice. It was awesome. I have photos. I LOVE fishnet, wanna be fucked in it, through it, fuck, erotically choked with it... and heels. Stilletos. Knock Me Down And Fuck Me shoes. Heels that scream 'I'll be your slutty cum dumpster'. I love sheer, black fabric, especially covering my big tits, teasing and caressing my nipples. If my big, suckable tit could bounce out while you're pounding me, it's a great top. I have pictures of all of this too. I wanna take some naughty requests and so some naughty things and show you...

I love sucking dick. All the way down my throat until I choke, hold my head there with my hair. Pull it. Hard. Finger my ass with the dripping wet juices from my cunt. Call me fucking degrading names. If you can stay hard & cum more, than cum, holding my head onto your dick as hard as possible, holding hard, feel me struggling to pull away... maybe you don't let me pull away and you choke me with a load of hot cum or you let me pull just enough away that you blow that load across my tits...

I could keep on with that one for daaays. And I have no dick here to suck for a pic for you but get creative... ask for something. See how much of a pervy, slutty little bitch I can be.

I LOOOVVVVEE my tits. They're not too big, not too small, natural, perky... I have perfect nipples too. I love having my nipples sucked, more than i think is normal... I totally love showing them off, sucking my own nipple, finding toys to torture my nipples, I want others to suck my tits, play hard... two guys at one time each roughly handling and sucking... that would make me cum instantly. I don't want to fuck girls anymore but if a hot little slut wanted my tits, I'd shove her face in them all day. Tonnes of pics of my Super Epic tits. Tell me how you'd suck, torture, twist em. Ask to see them. I love showing them.

I love "accidentally" leaving curtains open. Thinking someone outside can see me... my tits wide open, pussy peeking out, ass making them want to grab and spank... I want them to watch me fuck. Fuck cock, suck cock, fuck myself, get my ass pounded... I want them to see it all. Them to see me pull my tits out, pinch, suck, pull... see me fuck myself... pussy & ass... fingers, toys.... etc... again, I'll take pics for you to cum for or take special curtains open, self fucking special requests.

I want you to see my pics, tell me your thoughts. Tell me what you wanna see, what hole... tell me a short story about how you'd blow a load on my tits and make me suck the cum off.... get creative. Make me cum... Get me to be naughty for you.
 
First, you'll need to turn on your pm
So you can be contacted.
I personally would like to see these hot tits
Pulled out of your cups of one of these sexy outfits
So I can think of covering them
 
would love to....

First, you'll need to turn on your pm
So you can be contacted.
I personally would like to see these hot tits
Pulled out of your cups of one of these sexy outfits
So I can think of covering them

Would love to chat....set up PM and message me for more xx
 
Alternatively..

Alternatively.. you can share this with the community.

Would love to chat dear...
 
Back
Top