The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki soon used Axel as a pillow. "Yes it will as they share a bond right now. As for another child....maybe a boy. Be handsome like his dad."she said. Smiling before she pulled Axel into a kiss. "I would like for Luna to be older and not still breastfeeding."she said. Laying on top of Axel before sighing ,hearing Luna cry. Crawling off to go get their daughter. Soon walking back with Luna and Eron. Handing Eron off to Axel as she sat down on the bed. Comforting Luna as she rubbed her back. "She's growing fast hun...already four months. Though I am curious....do we want to celebrate Christmas?"she asked.
 
Last edited:
Axel felt the pup shiver a bit in his arms. He tried to reassure Eron with a soft pet of his fur. Watching as Nikki fed Luna. Hearing Luna's question he said "Im not sure how does the pack normally celebrate it?"
 
Nikki began to feed Luna seeing Eron snuggle up to Axel. "We do though I want the kids to experience Christmas. I would love to decorate and have a tree. Having a small party."she said. She began to rock Luna after she was done feeding. Seeing that Eron fell asleep on Axel. Once Luna was asleep, Nikki placed her in the bassinet.
 
Axel smiled at the idea. He said "I like the sound of that Nikki." When Luna was asleep he followed with the sleeping Eron. Gently placing the pup next to luna in her bassinet. He returned to bed with Nikki. He smirked at nikki and said "I believe someones exact words were "after Luna and Eron had dinner and were asleep I would be. And I quote yours?" Giving her a knowing smirk.
 
Nikki soon smirked then crawled off the bed. Leading Axel to his office before shutting the door behind her. Pulling him into a passionate kiss. "You are right....your are mine."she said. Clothes soon flew off before Nikki ended up in his desk.
 
Axel smiled at her as he hefted her onto his desk. Kissing her deeply as his tongue danced across her own. He kissed down to her neck continueing south till he came to her tits. Latching onto one of her nipples as he flicked it with his tongue before rolling it between his fingers. His hand messaging her other breast.
 
Nikki cried out has she held him to her chest. Her fingers running through his hair. "Oh hun....please fuck me."she said. The full moon was still in effect for them as they began to make love. Nikki laid down on the desk as her tits began to bounce.
 
Axel moaned as he slipped into his wives wonderful cunt. He started to fuck her slowly at first watching as her tantilizing breasts bounced with each thrust. The wolf in him wanted to take her rougher and faster he kept it in check though. Wanting her to decide the pace he went.
 
Nikki reached up and pulled Axel close before they kissed. "Hun you can go faster....satisfy your inner wolf."she said. Kissing him again as she felt him pick up the pace. Breaking the kiss as she moaned out. Knowing they were fine as they kids were still asleep.
 
Axel didn't have to be told twice. He began to fuck her harder. His cock driving again and again into her waiting pussy. He moaned her name and said "fuck Nikki." He watched almost transfixed as her tits bounced wiht each thrust into her body.
 
This went on for a few hours, switching positions. Though both had multiple orgasms. After Nikki got dressed before they snuck back into their room. Crawling into bed before falling asleep. Morning rose and so did the kids. Nikki woke up, getting out of bed scooping up both kids.
 
Axel slept well. Though Nikki gettting out of bed caused him to stir. He followed her seeing her with there kids. He smiled and said "Ill take Eron and Feed him hun then we can spend a little time with them in wolf form if you want."
 
Nikki smiled as she carried Luna downstairs. Placing her in the high chair then deciding what to give her. Trying a apple and blueberry food. Feeding Luna before she broke out crying. Nikki cleaning her up before comforting her. Luna liked the food but teething was horrible. "Hun can you grab her toy out if the freezer. "She said.
 
He nodded having just finished up with feeding Eron from his bottle. He gently placed the pup down before retrieving Luna's toy from the freezer. He handed it to Nikki as he said "poor girl the pain won't be for ever little one."
 
Nikki took Luna and held as she suck on the toy which calmed her down. "Yeah true but the next few weeks she will be until her teeth come in. Hun will you see if Eron wants to play?"she said. Getting up to put Luna by her toys. Seeing Luna made Eron perked up as he wanted off the couch.
 
Axel saw Eron pacing on the couch wanting down. He placed the pup down on the floor putting some of Eron's own toys nearby so Eron had something to play with sitting next to Luna and Eron so he could play with his children.
 
Nikki smiled as the kids played soon shifting to her wolf form. Walking over, catching the kids attention. Giving them both a lick before rubbing against Axel. Laying down as Eron padded over to her. They played until Luna began to cry. Nikki got up and laid down by Luna, who snuggled up to her. Wasn't long before Luna fell asleep, using Nikki as a pillow.
 
Axel smiled seeing Luna use Nikki as a pillow to sleep. He decided to shift as well. Laying next to his wife. He gave eron a reassuring lick as he waited to see the pups reaction
 
Eron soon padded over, receiving a lick from Axel. Soon snuggling up to his father, trying to hide in his fur. Nikki gave Eron a lick before nudging Axel, "change back hun...put Luna in her crib and we will work with Eron."She said. Eron whined before snuggling up to Nikki.
 
Axel nodded changing back much to the dismay of Eron. He gently picked up Luna placing her in her crib. Returning he said through his connection with Nikki "should I be in wolf form for right now?"
 
"Yes hun....get him use to these forms."She said. Standing up as she lead Eron downstairs to the patio. Waited for Axel to open the door before heading outside. Eron was cautious of the frost as he soon began to run around Nikki.
 
Axel after opening the door for the two changed into his wolf form. Standing next to Nikki as he watched Eron run around. He chuckled internally as he took in the scents of the reservation in winter. There fur keeping them warm despite the cold.
 
Eron began to roll in the frost as he was happy. Nikki nudge Axel before she began to play with Eron. After a while Nikki carried the tired pup back inside the the scruff of his neck. Setting him down before she shifted back. "Once Luna is up....lets head to the store to get stuff for Christmas."She said. Scooping Eron up as she carried him upstairs and put him with Luna. Nikki headed into their room and got dressed for the day.
 
Axel played with Eron as well. When they carried him in. He changed back getting dressed as well. He said "alright hun. While Luna and Eron are napping im going to get some work done." He went to his office. Booting up his laptop. He said "great...." seeing several emails reminding him that he had a deadline coming up on one of his projects. He got to work trying to create a plan to make the company he was currently contracting for greater profit without sacrificing product quality.
 
Nikki took the time to get the diaper bag ready. Allowing Axel to work as she got things ready for them to go. Few hours go by and Luna woke up. Nikki went and attended her daughter, getting her dressed for the day. Once they were ready, Nikki knocked in the door, Luna in her wrapped and Eron at her feet. "Ready?"She asked.
 
Back
Top