Boytoy with a strong libido?

lady_jennaxx

Bewitching
Who you are: A single guy, 20s-30s, with a strong libido and an equally strong desire to please, who is drawn to mature women (I'm 52). I don't identify as a Domme, but I do know what I want and what I enjoy and have no problems making it known.

Turn offs: Blood, piss, feces, animals, kids, degradation, humiliation and men in women's clothing

Turn ons: Smooth bodies, hungry minds, a healthy curiosity about cock would also be a welcome avenue of sexploration, an ache to be edged, teased and tormented beyond what most would understand, and the ability to have multiple, soul wrenching orgasms (or the healthy desire to experience them).

Preferably someone in the US as dealing with more than a couple of hours time difference is tricky. It will be online for now, but I am hoping that if we click, it can turn into phone fun as well, just to add another delicious dimension to things :devil:

Please be single...as it is very frustrating when things are going hot and heavy and he has to run off because wife/girlfriend/significant other is on her way home:rolleyes: Such a downer.

Looking forward to meeting you...:kiss:

Wish I wasn’t married! But you sound amazing!

You sound right up my alley Lady Jenna, I would love to chat with you, but I am definitely not single.

At the very least I can give this thread a bump for you.

[Please be single...as it is very frustrating when things are going hot and heavy and he has to run off because wife/girlfriend/significant other is on her way home Such a downer.]

Amen. Good luck, lady, in your search!

Happy Memorial day weekend all.

Just thought I would give my dying post a shameless bump, in hopes there is a SINGLE boy out there who fits the criteria and is interested in showing it.

PM box is open :kiss:

A bump of my thread from a few months ago....any interest?

Who you are: A single guy, 20s-30s, with a strong libido and an equally strong desire to please, who is drawn to mature women (I'm 52). I don't identify as a Domme, but I do know what I want and what I enjoy and have no problems making it known.

Turn offs: Blood, piss, feces, animals, kids, degradation, humiliation and men in women's clothing

Turn ons: Smooth bodies, hungry minds, a healthy curiosity about cock would also be a welcome avenue of sexploration, an ache to be edged, teased and tormented beyond what most would understand, and the ability to have multiple, soul wrenching orgasms (or the healthy desire to experience them).

Preferably someone in the US as dealing with more than a couple of hours time difference is tricky. It will be online for now, but I am hoping that if we click, it can turn into phone fun as well, just to add another delicious dimension to things

Please be single...as it is very frustrating when things are going hot and heavy and he has to run off because wife/girlfriend/significant other is on her way home Such a downer.

Looking forward to meeting you...

Hope you find what you are looking for. If I were single I feel o would fit the rest of your criteria quite well.

Back