And the Best Incest stories are....

My primary incest fiction interest is mom or other older female relatives and a young male relative. TheTalkMan has a provocative vision on Oedipal sex and I am keeping a look out for his future postings. He has a good handle on the delightful perversity of the matter.
 
I (and my readers) think I did THAT'S MY GIRL rather well.

Didn't read that, but just for laughs, due to the humor/satire aspect, I read "Right Under His Eyes" just now. I would normally be annoyed with it, but it was so deliberately written to provoke and tease the trolls that I couldn't quit reading and laughing. Hilarious.
 
My deliberate flamer was sort of tongue in cheek, but less obvious in that way.

This one was written to just piss off the "real men" faction and it worked.

a 2.98 (after a contest sweep the thing was a 1.90 at one point)

Thing is at the end if I had showed some affection between Debra and the hubbie I might have scored better, but what fun would that be.

http://www.literotica.com/s/thanks-for-the-roses
 
Yikes, poor Billy....but, yeah, so blatantly over the top and none of the poor SOBs caught on to what you did. Ten years ago, I would have been furious and not seen this for satire, but things change and I have lightened up a bit.....learned not to take things so literally. Then again, 10 years ago, I was only 3 years past my repudiation of Christ. Some fundy habits hadn't totally faded...mostly, but not totally.
 
Yikes, poor Billy....but, yeah, so blatantly over the top and none of the poor SOBs caught on to what you did. Ten years ago, I would have been furious and not seen this for satire, but things change and I have lightened up a bit.....learned not to take things so literally. Then again, 10 years ago, I was only 3 years past my repudiation of Christ. Some fundy habits hadn't totally faded...mostly, but not totally.

I "repudiated" that fraud back around 12 so I had no issues moving forward.
 
Guess I'll take this opportunity to plug my latest story:

Bath of Blood

It's got some hot brother-sister sex in it that develops slowly over the course of the story. Also vampires. Graphic violence though. And, it's illustrated, so you can enjoy the artwork along with the story.
 
Looking for a story

Im trying to find an incest story but cant remember the name. Its about a daughter that is staying at a friends house but comes home early and goes to her room but her parents are having a swingers party and pretty soon the guests start going in her room and using her. Eventually her dad uses her too but he doesn't realize it until after. Anyone recognize this?
 
Another fave of mine is LucQuarm. His incest stories always keep my attention, even if they sometimes have me scratching my head.
 
Back
Top