Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
615 (and now 629) area! Hope someone will say hi!

Yahoo might be faster: this_is_for_you_and_i

No weekend visitors please.

I hope you have the rain gear ready. The deluge (email/im) will start any moment now :)
I always welcome the opportunity to visit by email.
Cheers
 
Hour from Omaha here 50, 175, bi curious with very little experience but want to be reminded of what I have done in the past. Must be very very discrete but willing to catch up with someone my age. Reply ASAP and I’ll give you my number looking forward to hooking up right away!
 
Looking in Louisville

502 area code. Married 41 year old looking for girls, guys or couples to have some fun with. I won't be able to host often and will generally only be available weekdays.
 
716 really wanna try a bid experience with a slow going black male who'd show me a good experience by making it long slow and pleasurable. Also would like a on going thing. I get really horny lingerie and I feel a real feminine side surface. Pm me I'll describe and share more.
 
815 area code

Married...55yo male ...excellent fit condition.....new on LIT..... WI - IL - IN area.....looking to chat ....and see where it goes....life is but a journey !
 
Anyone in the vicinity of 302 that would like to chat with a light skin bbw

Hi! I just joined today so I'm going to try this out. I'm in the 302/215/610/410 area code. Delaware is so small I am willing to expand outside of the 302 to chat and meet. 42, black, bbw. I would love to talk and also maybe snuggle if there is a connection. Kisses!!!
 
402 - Big O. - omaha

44,
5’9
200
Looking to really have some fun.... tell me what excites you and we’ll probabbly be doing it shortly
 
BI White Male

I’m in the 760 looking to chat or more. Like so many men my age wife is no longer interested in sex.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top