Playful's Black Market Brain-Dump and Storage Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Just another service we provide to sexy Litsters.

especially sexy Litsters who have an admiration for Mr. Deen. *swoon

Right? He fucks women like he's trying to memorize their souls through their eyes. AND he's a completely hilarious ham. And he's PRETTY! LOL!

:D

A shed, a real fair-dinkum shed!

Woohoo. Man heaven. :cool:

Power tools, lumber, a bar fridge I see. And a couch?

What more could you want?

Very nice, Playful.

A shed, a real fair-dinkum shed!

Woohoo. Man heaven. :cool:

Power tools, lumber, a bar fridge I see. And a couch?

What more could you want?

Very nice, Playful.

:devil: You know me and my power tools.... And somehow there never seems to be a shortage of "lumber" around here either. :D:D:D

Glad you stopped in, my dear. :kiss:

I spent... WAY too long looking for these last night before giving up and enlisting the help of the master pic-poster Kudram123. He had them in my inbox by the time I woke up this morning! :rose::heart:

These are probably two of my all-time favorite gifs.

tumblr_lwogdvkLf91r87tpdo1_500.gif

She's SUCH a good girl...you can tell how much she doesn't want to stop... :devil:

tumblr_m0hryiBjsU1r6f35wo1_500.gif

I love a LOT of James Deen gifs obviously, some that are completely non-sexual, but this one... I feel in love with this one before I even knew who he was. Rawr. :cattail:

I spent... WAY too long looking for these last night before giving up and enlisting the help of the master pic-poster Kudram123. He had them in my inbox by the time I woke up this morning! :rose::heart:

These are probably two of my all-time favorite gifs.

tumblr_lwogdvkLf91r87tpdo1_500.gif

She's SUCH a good girl...you can tell how much she doesn't want to stop... :devil:

tumblr_m0hryiBjsU1r6f35wo1_500.gif

I love a LOT of James Deen gifs obviously, some that are completely non-sexual, but this one... I feel in love with this one before I even knew who he was. Rawr. :cattail:

Imagine if you had just asked for help from the beginnging!

Imagine if you had just asked for help from the beginnging!

So true, I would have been spared the PAINFUL task of search through James Deen gifs for two hours straight. :devil::devil::devil: It really was.... difficult.

But on the plus side, it's how I found Ella's birthday present. :D

So true, I would have been spared the PAINFUL task of search through James Deen gifs for two hours straight. :devil::devil::devil: It really was.... difficult.

But on the plus side, it's how I found Ella's birthday present. :D

Im sure you took no pleasure in it

This woman is gorgeous.

If I could have any body in the world, this would be the one I'd pick.

No idea who she is though.

tumblr_me0bg1pCDI1rjqt8no1_500.jpg

So for various reasons the Asylum is not active anymore and not really meeting my needs. So I'm staking claim to yet another corner of the Playground (how many corners does this fuckin' place have?) mostly as a place to throw links and things I want to save virtually and other nonsense.

However, should anyone else stop by, feel free to say hi. It's going to be a goal of mine to post here daily, even if it's just talkin' to myself, or snippets of terrible writing or something from my tumblr dash that caught my eye..

Also, since I've been a little less than reliable about keeping my PMs open lately, I'll be easy to find this way.

:heart:

great thread, glad i found it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back