New Crossdressing Thread

This is just curiousity on my part so you can ignore if you like but what is it that you like about cross dressing? Is it the idea of dressing up? Feeling pretty? The naughtiness? Like I said Just curious. I love wearing boxers because they are comfy :) Hubby gets mad when I use them all as pajamas.

I love the feel of the fabrics, the clothes in particular, especially lingerie.

I get that, I have my comfy clothes and then the ones that just make me feel sexy :)

There's so much about dressing that I like. The fabrics feel wonderful against my body and I love the sexy styles. I enjoy showing off my legs and rear and love the sexiness of short skirts. I also like having different hairstyles and makeup.

There's so much about dressing that I like. The fabrics feel wonderful against my body and I love the sexy styles. I enjoy showing off my legs and rear and love the sexiness of short skirts. I also like having different hairstyles and makeup.

Why should girls have all the nice clothes and fun? :rose:

A very highly developed ...

This is just curiousity on my part so you can ignore if you like but what is it that you like about cross dressing? Is it the idea of dressing up? Feeling pretty? The naughtiness? Like I said Just curious. I love wearing boxers because they are comfy :) Hubby gets mad when I use them all as pajamas.

Sense of play. The idea of being a 'chameleon', the way the clothes look and feel. the idea that it's the 'girls' best kept secret (I have never worn underwear as comfortable before trying some women's undies, i was pretty amazed!), the makeup, the wigs. Being bisexual helps a little i think. Also, the Mistress totally gets off on having a living, breathing dress-up doll to play with! Anyway, we don't do this all the time, but when we do it's SO FUN! ! ! ! and besides, women cross dress all the time anyway! Rock on girls ! ! !

I like the challenge of seeing how feminine I can make myself. I also love to tease :devil:

I think I'll have a few more new pics taken tonight.
Maybe something daring :devil:

... I'll bore you all with one more photo....

attachment.php

Nothing bore there!
Wow, Red panties!

Wanna be a cd

I'm wannabe Sara. I'd love to be passable and go out. Love the feel and look of being girlie

One from a couple months ago

Attachments

• DSC06581_opt.jpg
    DSC06581_opt.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 249
You all sound like fun....
a real party in my panties.....

attachment.php

Jhane, with legs like that, I'm sure you've gotten more than one party started ! :) and I wih you many happy returns in the future ! ;) :rose:

As george would say " Oh My" !

One from a couple months ago

Pink and black lingerie and, fishnets, and that body ? janetsexy77, rockstar! get down with your styling, fab self ! ;) you most certianly deserve a :rose:
thanks for posting your luscious pics ! :D

Leather or Spandex?

Trying to decide which looks better, leather or Spandex pants, thoughts?

Attachments

• DSC06953_opt.jpg
    DSC06953_opt.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC06970_opt.jpg
    DSC06970_opt.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 206
Back