Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Malcolm smiled as she heard Karen moan in gratitude and need. He slowly lifted himself out of the pool. The water dripping off of his body. He slowly positioned himself over Karen, looking into her eyes as he positioned himself. Kissing her deeply even as his hardness thrust deep into her. He knew she was wet, but this truly proved it as she enveloped him effortlessly. He bit her neck once before whispering, "like this?"
 
"Fuck, YES!" Karen screamed as Malcolm thrust into her as he nipped at her neck. Her hips started bucking wildly. The fact that they did this poolside, in near and open view of so many people, added to her excitement. In less than a minute, she screamed again, her fingernails ripping shallow furrows into the skin of his back as her whole body clenched and writhed in orgasm.
 
Oh dawn, baby. i need you so much. Her hands thrust in, laying him on the bed.

Dawn had helped Professor Edgeways out of the pool and over to one of the thickly cushioned chaise lounges. She help him lay back on it. His manhood rose above his left thigh, partially erect. She knelt down on the warm concrete, wrapped her hand around its thick shaft, and took the rest into her mouth, using her tongue to coax it to its fullest potential.
 
Malcolm loved it when they screamed in pleasure. And Karen was certainly a screamer. As he savagely took her, he felt her nails digging into his skin. He bit into her neck again on occasion, loving the test of her skin. For the moment, he was about the passion, putting on a heated show for those who were watching. Karen's body felt incredibly, his manhood sliding in and out of her repeatedly. He finally kisses her on the lips, whispering afterwards, "Let me hear you scream again as you cum."
 
Hh

Oh dawns tounge was fire. Professor edgeways moaned. She was more than a lover.
She was doing this for therapeutic reasons.
Her voice penetrated, “let me help you, my darling, Hold still for the doctor.”
 
Professor edgeways moaned, inspiring Dawn to redouble the tempo of the fellatio she performed upon him.
 
"Let me hear you scream again as you cum." Malcolm's request induced a second orgasm for Karen.

"Oh Christ, Malcolm!" she screamed. Her whole body trembling as her nails raked his already scratched-up back and her heels dug into his buttocks. "Oh.... Malcolm!"
 
Malcolm felt as Karen's nails dug into his skin. How she seemed to want him so deep inside of her. Something he was happy to oblige her. He kisses her on the lips again, as he orgasms once again inside of the lovely Karen. He thrusts in a few more times, making sure she was well and truly finished before kissing her again on the lips. Loving her hot embrace.
 
Alysa's orbs of chocolate rolled backward into the sockets of her skull when Michele's additional finger penetrated her opening and joined the other pleasuring member that was already impaled inside of her. Michele's skilled thumb work upon her clitoris brought out a soft moan over her Alysa's nude colored lips.

"Michele!... FUCK! " The sharply spoken words came as Alysa's head tilted back and another moan escaped over her lips. Out of want, Alysa's hips rolled onto Michele's hand, wanting more of her inside of her. "Oh, God!" Alysa was at the point she didn't care who was around, she just wanted Michele to take her to that point of release.

Alysa brought her head back and looked into the eyes of her lover. "Let's get out of this water. I'm hungry and want to eat my newly found desert!" Alysa moaned as she placed her arms around her lover's neck. " What do you say?" She gave a million dollar smile.
 
After two rapid orgasms, Karen's whole body felt wonderfully spent and languorous.

"Malcolm, Darling..." she sighed. "Find Mary or Dawn.... I'm in the mood for a nap with a warm body on each side of me."
 
It pleasantly surprised Michele that Alysa surrendered to her here in the pool, in public, in front of all the others. It also excited her. So, when Alysa suggested they get out of the water for more fun, Michele did not hesitate. She pointed to one of the thickly padded chaise lounges as they emerged dripping from the pool.

"Shall we recline here?" Michele asked, curious if Alysa had developed a taste for exhibitionism. "Or shall we dine in private?"
 
Alysa stepped into Michele's frame once they were out of the water, hugging the pool's edge. Alysa's orbs followed the pointing gesture toward the chaise lounges, while her hands came to a comforting rest upon the gorgeous woman's hips. A small smile came to face as she returned her gaze to her lover.

Alysa was nervous, a little shy about making love in front of everyone and this modesty showed upon her face, but she smiled a little bigger and nodded her head. "Yeah, we can dine out here at the poolside." She said even though she could feel the blushing burn in her cheeks. " Just don't judge my performance too harshly!" She let out a little soft giggle. "I love you." Came the soft whisper as she moved her hand down and took ahold of Michele's hand and guided her toward the lounges.
 
"I love you, too," Michele replied simply and confidently to Alysa's proclamation. She settled into the nearest chaise lounge, keeping them fully in sight of the others in and around the pool. If Alysa wanted to continue this newfound comfort with exhibitionism, they might as well do it right.
 
Silvia Dome

Silvia pulled her little cream colored '58 T-bird up to the gate and checked the address on the e-mail. It was aunt or maybe cousin or... It was Empress Josephine's mansion.

The date on her phone said May 29th. The e-mail inviting her was dated the 19th. Even by Silvia's lax standards, ten days to travel from Saint Louis to Lake Geneva was a bit much.

Where had she been, and why had it taken her so long to arrive. Her old psychologist, Dr. Schwartz, would tell her that being outrageously late made her feel important. That everyone was waiting on her.

What a fraud, it generally made her feel unimportant. Because folks WERN'T waiting on her.

Silvia just figured that time was not important. It wasn't as if she wanted to be anywhere other than where she was at the moment.

That wasn't totally true. There were places Silvia wanted to be. But except for that beach outside Venice, nobody in any of those places wanted her.

That's why she gave Mariella the Mercedes. Well she would have given her the Mercedes if Mariella had just come downstairs to see her.

But she wouldn't so Silvia put the title and keys in the big manila envelope and dropped it through the mail slot of the Charity's lawyer in Clayton.

Silvia looked at the three matching suitcases in the passenger seat. She had forgotten to ask the guy at Classic Cars how to open the trunk.

The ones that she found in the vintage shop in U-city. 'Amelia Earhart' they read in chrome letters. Silvia thought that was funny. She guessed that their owners wouldn't care if the bags went missing. So she bought them.

She had taken the Amtrak to Chicago and filled those suitcases with new things from Barney's and Hermes and Lester Lampert on Miracle Mile.

Then taken her clothes, some of which she had actually bought in Milan and Paris, put them in the fancy little boxes and bags with the tissue paper and given them away to some shelter by the Zoo.

But Mariella was wrong, it didn't feel good. It just felt lonely. Mariella's kids needed everything. Money could buy all of those things that they needed. Silvia had money, and access to even more. Why couldn't Mariella see that.

Well she was done with trying to help. She took the Metra to Kenosha and a cab out to Classic Cars. They understood that money talks and bullshit walks. A nice romp with a cute guy or girl, or one of each and she could put Mariella behind her.

Why wasn't anyone opening that blasted gate...

Oh, she hadn't actually rung had she.
 
Alysa took a few moments to look down upon the beauty that nestled into the chase lounger before her. She could stand here all day just looking and admiring the beauty. She loved the way her body glistened from the mixture of sunlight and the pool water. She allowed a small smile to form over her face before declaring to Michele how gorgeous she was. "Damn, I can't get enough of you! You're so gorgeous!"

Alysa straddled the end of the chase and lowered her body down to where she was able to use her hands effectively upon Michele's womanhood. She moved her right hand forward to Michele's folds and separated them with her thin digits then she proceeded to move her left hand up and slow insert two fingers into the woman's honeypot.

She slowly began to push her fingers deep while she used her right-hand thumb to massage over the hard clit, matching the speed of the fingerfucking movement of her left hand. Her eyes gazed upward between Michele's ample breasts to the soft colored orbs of her lover.
 
Malcolm leaned in and kisses Karen on the lips. He smiled at the hot and young little heiress. His fingers sliding through her hair once before looking around for Dawn and Mary, to put in the request for a nap and cuddle.

After he has finished that, he realizes that someone is at the gate. Donning a robe, he makes his way to the front gate, being easier than getting to the intercom. He sees the car and the woman driving it, shouting over to her, "and how may I help you?"
 
Silva rings at the manor gate.

Silvia walked over to the intercom and pushed the button. "This is Silvia Dome," she said' "Empress Josephine invited... Is expecting me... We share a great... Well we share my great-great-great-grandfather Prince Frederick of Augustenburg. Although he did not actually marry my great-great-great-grandmother. Making me as father... T. Pott Dome is my father. As father says, 'we are truly the descendants of a royal-bastard.'"
 
Karen wondered what was taking Malcolm so long. He had seemed to agree with her request to fetch Mary or Dawn, so that when they went into the air-conditioned house for a nap, Karen could sleep with a warm body on each side. She found that a far more delectable way to stay warm than with blankets.

Now, however, the sun on her nude body felt just as nice. She decided not to worry about Malcolm and the others. She would enjoy her nap right here by the pool.
 
Before he could escort Ashley down to the pool, Ian's phone chimed to indicate someone waited at the manor's front gate.

"Excuse me," Ian said to Ashley as he pulled the device from his pocket. He activated an app but, before he could speak, a voice came out of the phone.

"...we share my great-great-great-grandfather Prince Frederick of Augustenburg. Although he did not actually marry my great-great-great-grandmother. Making me as father... T. Pott Dome is my father. As father says, 'we are truly the descendants of a royal-bastard.'"

"Excuse me," Ian said again, this time into the phone. "Could you please repeat your name?"
 
Silvia at the gate

Silvia was in her own little world, which was a rather common occurrence. Before she hadn't actually rung at the gate. She was thinking about how she felt last year when she was ignored at the gate of Prince Christoph's estate in Schleswig-Holstein. He was distant kin as was Empress Josephine, what if she was just ignored here too.

Well sat least he got to visit the Schloss at Gluecksburg, and imagine she was Ophelia at Elsinore. The family's ancestral home was a museum now.

Silvia was so wrapped up in her own thoughts she had not even heard the rather handsome, muscular man in the robe shouting at her from inside the gate.

Instead she had rung the manor and a man's voice had answered her. Her worst fears were alleviated.

"At least they acknowledge my existence," she thought. She happily answered the voice on the intercom from inside the manor.

The man in the robe... She thought he had a rather dignified bearing. He called to her again; returning from her cloud she noticed him this time.

"May I help you," he said.

"I am Silvia Dome," she said repeating to him what she had just said into the intercom. "Empress Josephine invited me. I am her third cousin, the daughter of T. Pott Dome."
 
Last edited:
"I'll open the gate," Ian said into his phone. "The house is at the end of the drive, beyond the trees. Please come to the front door."

He pressed the proper icon on the screen, confident the gate would swing open for this new guest. He then turned to Ashley. "I guess I have business to which to attend. For now, you can stroll around the grounds until you feel at home."

Pocketing his phone, Ian crossed the kitchen and foyer to open and wait at the front door.
 
The Gate Opens

With the nearly concurrent sounds of the solenoid retracting and the motor starting, Silvia's concern dissipated. She was welcome here. Silvia pulled her little T-bird into the driveway past the gate and stopped to say hello to the handsome gentleman in the robe who was standing just beyond it.

"Hello," she said to the man who looked... No... Well a little... He looked a bit like but really more had the bearing of her father, "I am Silvia Dome. Had my great great grandfather had the sense to marry his mistress my father Theodore Pott Dome would be the thirteenth Duke of Augustenburg."
 
Last edited:
Malcolm watched as the gate opened and the woman drove in. Ian must have opened the gate himself. As she mentioned how close she came to being royalty, "True, but there is only one problem with being number 13. If you kill the first 12 to get to be ruler, number 14 is going to bump you off immediately. In the grand scheme of things, he did your great great grandmother a favor."

He then admires the car and her, "besides, it does look like you are doing well for yourself."

"Miss Josephine is out by the pool. I can escort you there, if you would like." Malcolm was quite relaxed here, he was used to escort detail. Well he watched a lot of escort details, they were usually in the way, so he knew how to handle them.
 
"Oh, you are funny as well as handsome," Silvia said. "The thirteenth Duke would be the son of the twelfth Duke, being invested..." Silvia stopped talking and thought, "invested upon the death of his father. There probably was some 'Schoss-intrigue' back in the olden days. We are much more civilized now shipping the old off to retirement homes, annoying children off to Bayou Academy or the island of Bonaire."

"I would love to accompany you," she said intentionally dropping the intent and destination, "where should I park?"

She had already forgotten about Ian, the voice on the intercom waiting for her at the front door.
 
Back
Top