Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

My thoughts will flow today because I am drinking Jameson. That’s right, whiskey-o’clock already (it’s not noon yet here, but no one really cares, right?). I’ve also obtained some ice cream for breakfast which should be perfect to match it. I’m just going to write and post what comes out. Sorry in advance if it’s a bit incoherent.

I saw AD’s post about body shaming and it got me thinking about my own body issues. I know I’ve got a few enviable bits, but I also have some parts of me I don’t like to show to everyone because I have been engrained with the thought that they are not desirable. I have stretch marks. I have calluses from work (and play). I also have deeper, emotional scars from when I’ve been ridiculed or shamed by others for my flaws. These emotional scars are probably uglier than anything physical I could show, and yet I am still hesitant to show all of me for worry that I may offend.

This paragraph is about pain. I’m in so much pain I don’t think I can go on without addressing it. I used to think all pain was pleasing. Man was I wrong. I do like pain, don’t get me wrong; that sting from after a hard smack, the stretch that pulls me apart from the inside as I’m pinned against a bed, the hard toothsome tug on my nipples from a nibble... these and so many other forms of pain are welcomed. But this one I’m battling right now? Man, it is kicking my ass. I’ve never had pain that is so exhausting, so limiting, so utterly annoying. Without going into too much detail, let’s say I’m just so done with it (hence the morning drinking). I’ve cried too many times in the last few days because of it. I’m so FUCKING done.

I like being barefoot. Heels are nice, flats are fine, but when I can choose? I’m bare. There’s something about being connected to the ground and feeling the strength or flexibility of the earth beneath me. I curl my toes into the ground when I’m standing, feeling my connection here and knowing that I can stand here through anything. You hear that pain?!!? ANYTHING.

Your legs are stunning, and your one beautiful woman.

Isn’t it always whiskey ‘o’ clock.

I know you have seen some of the ‘larger’ ladies here and there is never a bad word said against them. Imperfections are natural and are part of who you are.

I do understand the psychological side of things and it is a hard thing to get past some of the bad things said by morons, and I include some family and so called friends in that.

Magazines etc show what they think are the perfect shaped woman, but often they are photoshopped to get the shape and airbrushed to cover imperfections.

I have never seen any of your photos that are bad, certainly nothing to be ridiculed over.

Something other than your looks or body shape is causing your current pain, and I hope you find a way through it soon.

If you need to talk about it, there are those of us here who will listen and not judge.

When I looked in her eyes, they were blue but nobody home

My head is swimming. I tread water in a sea of tears and dry mouth. All I want is my head on his chest, resting. Hearing his heartbeat. Feeling his skin against my cheek as his chest rises and falls with his breath. Smelling his musk and falling slowly into dreams. Dreams of the feel of his cock in my mouth. Dreams of his hands on me, in me, warm, tan, sexy hands all over my body like waves crashing into the rocky beach as my toes dip in and I shiver. I’m here, come find me.

Edit: 2/23/2022 - removed picture

Last edited:
My head is swimming. I tread water in a sea of tears and dry mouth. All I want is my head on his chest, resting. Hearing his heartbeat. Feeling his skin against my cheek as his chest rises and falls with his breath. Smelling his musk and falling slowly into dreams. Dreams of the feel of his cock in my mouth. Dreams of his hands on me, in me, warm, tan, sexy hands all over my body like waves crashing into the rocky beach as my toes dip in and I shiver. I’m here, come find me.

Damn... just damn...

I’m just slipping through the door you left open for me, undressing as I move through to find you waiting for me.

look at that playground....mmmm….:devil:

From the few pics I have seen of you, you are sexy as hell. :D

Thank you for your compliment. Perhaps you need to take a look at my index? *wink* (First post of this thread)

Your legs are stunning, and your one beautiful woman.

Thank you. I’m glad you like my pictures.

Isn’t it always whiskey ‘o’ clock.

I know you have seen some of the ‘larger’ ladies here and there is never a bad word said against them. Imperfections are natural and are part of who you are.

I do understand the psychological side of things and it is a hard thing to get past some of the bad things said by morons, and I include some family and so called friends in that.

Magazines etc show what they think are the perfect shaped woman, but often they are photoshopped to get the shape and airbrushed to cover imperfections.

I have never seen any of your photos that are bad, certainly nothing to be ridiculed over.

Something other than your looks or body shape is causing your current pain, and I hope you find a way through it soon.

If you need to talk about it, there are those of us here who will listen and not judge.

Thank you, Todger. I know that I have been blessed with a beautiful body that I am actually quite proud of. It is difficult to describe the feeling, however of looking in the mirror and never being completely happy with what I see. I soon will have new scars and I’m worried about if it will change how people see me. Probably not, but it’s something I’m thinking about. You’re right about my pain not being from the shape of my body. I am going through some physical pains and there is hopefully an end in sight. Thank you for your kind words.

My thoughts will flow today because I am drinking Jameson. That’s right, whiskey-o’clock already (it’s not noon yet here, but no one really cares, right?). I’ve also obtained some ice cream for breakfast which should be perfect to match it. I’m just going to write and post what comes out. Sorry in advance if it’s a bit incoherent.

I saw AD’s post about body shaming and it got me thinking about my own body issues. I know I’ve got a few enviable bits, but I also have some parts of me I don’t like to show to everyone because I have been engrained with the thought that they are not desirable. I have stretch marks. I have calluses from work (and play). I also have deeper, emotional scars from when I’ve been ridiculed or shamed by others for my flaws. These emotional scars are probably uglier than anything physical I could show, and yet I am still hesitant to show all of me for worry that I may offend.

This paragraph is about pain. I’m in so much pain I don’t think I can go on without addressing it. I used to think all pain was pleasing. Man was I wrong. I do like pain, don’t get me wrong; that sting from after a hard smack, the stretch that pulls me apart from the inside as I’m pinned against a bed, the hard toothsome tug on my nipples from a nibble... these and so many other forms of pain are welcomed. But this one I’m battling right now? Man, it is kicking my ass. I’ve never had pain that is so exhausting, so limiting, so utterly annoying. Without going into too much detail, let’s say I’m just so done with it (hence the morning drinking). I’ve cried too many times in the last few days because of it. I’m so FUCKING done.

I like being barefoot. Heels are nice, flats are fine, but when I can choose? I’m bare. There’s something about being connected to the ground and feeling the strength or flexibility of the earth beneath me. I curl my toes into the ground when I’m standing, feeling my connection here and knowing that I can stand here through anything. You hear that pain?!!? ANYTHING.

Keep being the real you, you are very alluring with your words and body! Never let anyone steal that allure and grounding from you! :kiss:

Just when I think you can't top the last post...you top the last post. I hope you are well.

Like is too light of a word. I love your pics and captions for them.
You are very sexy and open.

Damn... just damn...

*blushes deep crimson*

I’m just slipping through the door you left open for me, undressing as I move through to find you waiting for me.

Joining me in the shower? Such a lovely thought. Water cascading down bodies, hot skin pressing against each other, playful soap creating slippery suds...

look at that playground....mmmm….:devil:

I like the thought that my body is a “Playground.” Perhaps I’ll use that in a future musing. Thank you!

You are beautiful.

:kiss:

You are so sweet. Thank you. :rose:

Keep being the real you, you are very alluring with your words and body! Never let anyone steal that allure and grounding from you! :kiss:

thank you for your words of encouragement and compliments. I appreciate every comment I receive.

Just when I think you can't top the last post...you top the last post. I hope you are well.

*smile* I’m glad you enjoy my posts. Thank you for commenting.

Joining me in the shower? Such a lovely thought. Water cascading down bodies, hot skin pressing against each other, playful soap creating slippery suds...

Soap coated hand moving around your body, feeling the lines of your neck, sliding down to brush over your hardening nipples then cup and squeeze your breasts ending in your nipples held between finger and thumb.

Traveling further down your front feeling the smoothness of your stomach and sliding one hand each side of your groin, teasing but not touching. Following on down to your calves before turning you around.

I start to stand up, bringing my hands up your calves an thighs until I cup your arse check. As I rise up my hard cock has slid up the front of your thighs until it is resting at the V of your thighs.

With one hand I slide down your thigh and lift a leg up around me, my cock nudging against you.

you're too sexy for page 2...back where you belong...wish it were on top of me instead of this list though...:kiss:

Sexy legs and such cute feet

Like is too light of a word. I love your pics and captions for them.
You are very sexy and open.

I also often wish there were more words for adoration. I find this “journaling project” to be very cathartic. It’s also nice to know that others find me attractive.

Soap coated hand moving around your body, feeling the lines of your neck, sliding down to brush over your hardening nipples then cup and squeeze your breasts ending in your nipples held between finger and thumb.

Traveling further down your front feeling the smoothness of your stomach and sliding one hand each side of your groin, teasing but not touching. Following on down to your calves before turning you around.

I start to stand up, bringing my hands up your calves an thighs until I cup your arse check. As I rise up my hard cock has slid up the front of your thighs until it is resting at the V of your thighs.

With one hand I slide down your thigh and lift a leg up around me, my cock nudging against you.

*blush* I am so honoured that you shared your fantasy with me.

you're too sexy for page 2...back where you belong...wish it were on top of me instead of this list though...:kiss:

*big smile* Thanks for the bump, Doll. :kiss:

Great post miss

I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Sexy legs and such cute feet

There was a long time when I didn’t appreciate that my legs are sexy. Now I really like them and consider them one of my better physical features.

hugs n kisses

XOXO right back at you, Darling.

You're the only woman Who has ever truly been my favorite

You're my favorite little girl

I lay in your arms and I don’t want to go. I don’t want to get up to shower and dress because that means we’re done. There’s no more kissing passionately. No more touching your body, feeling your skin against mine. No more moaning and whimpering with such want and need for each other. I don’t want to shower alone, but I will. Allowing the water to fall in rivulets over my body from the posh hotel rain shower. I want you to join me, but I know you’re sleeping. I don’t want to put on my clothes. These panties you peeled off of me so greedily along with my pants. You wanted me naked and I wanted the same from you. I still remember how your cock feels through the front of your pants. Leaving you this morning is one of the hardest things I’ll ever have to do.

Last edited:

I lay in your arms and I don’t want to go. I don’t want to get up to shower and dress because that means we’re done. There’s no more kissing passionately. No more touching your body, feeling your skin against mine. No more moaning and whimpering with such want and need for each other. I don’t want to shower alone, but I will. Allowing the water to fall in rivulets over my body from the posh hotel rain shower. I want you to join me, but I know you’re sleeping. I don’t want to put on my clothes. These panties you peeled off of me so greedily along with my pants. You wanted me naked and I wanted the same from you. I still remember how your cock feels through the front of your pants. Leaving you this morning is one of the hardest things I’ll ever have to do.

You look sexy as always my dear.

If only I could stand behind you, my arms around you. Pulling you close, my body pressing against yours. Yeah, that’s where I want to be.

I know you want to stay so we can enjoy each other’s body again, but just leave your panties on the pillow to remind me of your scent until the next time.

So much sexy in this post, very hot :cattail:

You’ve got scars on your body and your soul

My scars are both on the inside as well as the out now.
I didn’t cry myself to sleep last night.
There is still pain. Pain because of my surgery, and also because of things I’ve endured this past month.
I’m tired. Last night I slept fully for the first time in weeks. Will I be able to repeat it again tonight? Tomorrow?
I’m apprehensive about how my scar changes me.
Am I still going to be what you want?
Will my scars change me so much that you can’t see me the same way anymore?
How can I pretend it’s not there when I feel it every time I swallow?
How can I pretend it’s not there when I feel it every time I see a truck?
I want to heal.
I want to be healed.
I need to be held.

Last edited:
My scars are both on the inside as well as the out now.
I didn’t cry myself to sleep last night.
There is still pain. Pain because of my surgery, and also because of things I’ve endured this past month.
I’m tired. Last night I slept fully for the first time in weeks. Will I be able to repeat it again tonight? Tomorrow?
I’m apprehensive about how my scar changes me.
Am I still going to be what you want?
Will my scars change me so much that you can’t see me the same way anymore?
How can I pretend it’s not there when I feel it every time I swallow?
How can I pretend it’s not there when I feel it every time I see a truck?
I want to heal.
I want to be healed.
I need to be held.

I’m sorry for your pain, beautiful girl. Please be assured that your scar will heal and will easily be hidden if you want it to be.

Anyone who doesn’t want you as much as they did before your operation isn’t worth having. You haven’t changed and that’s the important part.

I think you are a brave girl by showing the world your scar, it shows me you have the strength to pass though this.

Back