The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KIK:Tropical_Blonde34

Enjoy the occasional dirty chat when I’m online and bored.

Straight, single, female, 25 yrs old.

Interests: dominate men, directed masturbation, and much more
Turn offs: incest, family etc. (just not my cup of tea!)

Your avatar is both enticing and sin inspiring. In other words...Fucking 🔥

kinky roleplay

25/male looking for a dominant male for rape roleplay. Kik me at darkillusion13. Please be over 18 and have a face pic to swap!

You look and sound fun... do you chat on Yahoo too or just kik? Would love to chat and play...

Any ladies up for a lunchtime chat?

50m virginia eager to take a break from work. sexyprofessor2018 on KIK

I'm a 29 year old guy from the UK. I'd like to be able to make some friends and chat occasionally. My username is TheInsaneNutcase .

Canadian Little

42 year old babygirl, requires attention please!!
Daddyscountryrose on KIK
No sadists or misogynists please.
Looking for friendly chat, maybe more if we click.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, mature male and academic seeking perverted women for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of filthy taboos in real time. If these things make you horny, send private message for username. Females only please.

Sleepless in South of Ireland

Luke here in Ireland (50 m) seeking female

Happy to chat in PM if you don't want to jump straight into Kik

Kik profile lukedub64

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

OK after trying out the kinder , gentler post ( http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88982338&postcount=4615 ) I am going back to this one . ;)

When I post my Kik name I get dozens and dozens of replies , 90%+ of them pretty unimaginative.

I will chat when I have time, I don't always look at my kik , don't expect me to always reply within 3 seconds don't always expect me to have hours to chat. I'm a busy mom .

Have something interesting to open. An introduction of who you are , that you are from this post on Literotica , something you'd like to chat about is a good start . Instead of demanding my pics and personal details first.

An opening one liner , like , "Wanna chat ?" , "hello", "32 MWM from Lit" or similar, is just getting deleted and blocked . Please have something to say.

Generally I like to chat about general life, personal experiences (some of a sexual nature, this is litEROTICA , of course) , maybe some fantasies . Don't be scared to ask me , I'm actually pretty open . This is not about putting up roadblocks , it's about finding someone who will be a good chat partner for us.

Generally turned off by any BDSM , and disrespectful guys , and not into roleplaying , "cybersex" or that type of thing . Just some good conversation (about sex or not) and teasing .

If you got through all of this and think I am a bitch , then please skip me

sumgrrl23 on kik , and I am a Married White Female who is 45 . Since apparently not everyone knows what "MWF" means.

I'm also bi , and in a monogamous relationship with a man ( my husband ).

From the responses I have received , it would seem a majority of you guys really didn't read and just skipped to the end to see what my kik handle was.

FAQ :

- Q: Sumgrrl ? Doe that mean Summer Girl ?
- A: No , "Some Girl"

- Q: Where are do you live ?
- A: See that thing on the left where it says "Location : Virginia" ?, Yep there .

- Q: Wait I don't get bisexuals in an monogamous relationship , how is that possible ?
- A: Relationship status does not change a person’s sexuality. While it may be more obvious to others that someone is bi if he or she is actively dating men and women, that is most certainly not a requirement of bisexuality. Bisexuality, like all sexuality, is about much more than what one does with one’s genitals. Sexuality is an identity and a way of interacting with the world, not a sexual practice.

- Q: I'm a really interesting person, really I swear . Why aren't you talking to me ?
-A: I'm not taking your word for it , you need to demonstrate it . I am usually so overwhelmed with messages , I don't really focus on someone until they do something to catch my attention . Sorry , not bragging , it's true of any female here . Just letting you know the facts.

- Q: I told you my age and location , why aren't you telling me more about you ?
-A: That was the whole point of this post. I've already told you much about me. You may want to chat some more first and we'll find a conversation ... or maybe not . Some people just don't click .

-Q : I sent you a PM on the forum here , why don't you respond ?
-A: Well, because I am on kik more then here .

-Q: Should I send you a dick pic as soon as possible ? Or how about after a few messages ?
-A : http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/...turn-women-on/ (TLDR : No )

-Q: OK , then how about just my scrotum ?
-A: No

-Q: Should I tell you how much I like to give women oral sex ?
-A: Sure, if you'd like , but I think everyone that has chatted with me eventually tells me that too.

Wow Tempr

Love the honesty. Sent you a pm, don't worry, general information/observation stuff. Nothing weird. Hope you get some good responses that follow your rules. Have fun.

She's well worth the chat if you're willing to be nice and abide by her rules.

Be respectful and you'll see. I enjoyed our chat very much.

(QUOTE=tempr1974;89023106]OK after trying out the kinder , gentler post ( http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88982338&postcount=4615 ) I am going back to this one . ;)

When I post my Kik name I get dozens and dozens of replies , 90%+ of them pretty unimaginative.

I will chat when I have time, I don't always look at my kik , don't expect me to always reply within 3 seconds don't always expect me to have hours to chat. I'm a busy mom .

Have something interesting to open. An introduction of who you are , that you are from this post on Literotica , something you'd like to chat about is a good start . Instead of demanding my pics and personal details first.

An opening one liner , like , "Wanna chat ?" , "hello", "32 MWM from Lit" or similar, is just getting deleted and blocked . Please have something to say.

Generally I like to chat about general life, personal experiences (some of a sexual nature, this is litEROTICA , of course) , maybe some fantasies . Don't be scared to ask me , I'm actually pretty open . This is not about putting up roadblocks , it's about finding someone who will be a good chat partner for us.

Generally turned off by any BDSM , and disrespectful guys , and not into roleplaying , "cybersex" or that type of thing . Just some good conversation (about sex or not) and teasing .

If you got through all of this and think I am a bitch , then please skip me

sumgrrl23 on kik , and I am a Married White Female who is 45 . Since apparently not everyone knows what "MWF" means.

I'm also bi , and in a monogamous relationship with a man ( my husband ).

From the responses I have received , it would seem a majority of you guys really didn't read and just skipped to the end to see what my kik handle was.

FAQ :

- Q: Sumgrrl ? Doe that mean Summer Girl ?
- A: No , "Some Girl"

- Q: Where are do you live ?
- A: See that thing on the left where it says "Location : Virginia" ?, Yep there .

- Q: Wait I don't get bisexuals in an monogamous relationship , how is that possible ?
- A: Relationship status does not change a person’s sexuality. While it may be more obvious to others that someone is bi if he or she is actively dating men and women, that is most certainly not a requirement of bisexuality. Bisexuality, like all sexuality, is about much more than what one does with one’s genitals. Sexuality is an identity and a way of interacting with the world, not a sexual practice.

- Q: I'm a really interesting person, really I swear . Why aren't you talking to me ?
-A: I'm not taking your word for it , you need to demonstrate it . I am usually so overwhelmed with messages , I don't really focus on someone until they do something to catch my attention . Sorry , not bragging , it's true of any female here . Just letting you know the facts.

- Q: I told you my age and location , why aren't you telling me more about you ?
-A: That was the whole point of this post. I've already told you much about me. You may want to chat some more first and we'll find a conversation ... or maybe not . Some people just don't click .

-Q : I sent you a PM on the forum here , why don't you respond ?
-A: Well, because I am on kik more then here .

-Q: Should I send you a dick pic as soon as possible ? Or how about after a few messages ?
-A : http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/...turn-women-on/ (TLDR : No )

-Q: OK , then how about just my scrotum ?
-A: No

-Q: Should I tell you how much I like to give women oral sex ?
-A: Sure, if you'd like , but I think everyone that has chatted with me eventually tells me that too.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back