Classic Playmates

If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the mid-90s. Here's a link to a chronological gallery of every playmate. I think this one may be the first:

playboy_centerfolds582.jpg

These are really pushing the right buttons for me though:

playboy_centerfolds731.jpg
playboy_centerfolds354.jpg
playboy_centerfolds336.jpg
playboy_centerfolds508.jpg
playboy_centerfolds581.jpg
playboy_centerfolds607.jpg
playboy_centerfolds615.jpg
playboy_centerfolds682.jpg
playboy_centerfolds686.jpg
classic look or the new look i love them all

you dated her and I'm sure fucked her too

Whether I did or not is none of your business. And on top of that shit for brains, do you really think I pulled some random cover girl out my ass to post here? That I searched through 50 some years of Playboy for just that one cover?

Stupid bastard.

Ishmael

To answer your question Ismall or what ever your fucking terrorist name is

Yes I think you looked and looked and looked everywhere for her. What else do you have to do while living in a cave in tent in the desert hiding from Special Forces who will cut your fag head off.

QUOTE=Ishmael;82363184]Whether I did or not is none of your business. And on top of that shit for brains, do you really think I pulled some random cover girl out my ass to post here? That I searched through 50 some years of Playboy for just that one cover?

Stupid bastard.

Ishmael[/QUOTE]

Yes I think you looked and looked and looked everywhere for her. What else do you have to do while living in a cave in tent in the desert hiding from Special Forces who will cut your fag head off.

QUOTE=Ishmael;82363184]Whether I did or not is none of your business. And on top of that shit for brains, do you really think I pulled some random cover girl out my ass to post here? That I searched through 50 some years of Playboy for just that one cover?

Stupid bastard.

Ishmael
[/QUOTE]

Rarely.

Ishmael

Whether I did or not is none of your business. And on top of that shit for brains, do you really think I pulled some random cover girl out my ass to post here? That I searched through 50 some years of Playboy for just that one cover?

Stupid bastard.

Ishmael

I certainly wouldn't put it past you. Your tenuous grasp on reality is the stuff of legend around here. You are the gold standard at blurring the distinction between reality and fantasy.

There's not a doubt in my mind that there is not a doubt in YOUR mind that you dated Peggy Smith.

You took the words right out of my mouth

this nut job dated all the play mates!!! I'm sure on every Saturday night when he was in his mother's basement jerking off.

I certainly wouldn't put it past you. Your tenuous grasp on reality is the stuff of legend around here. You are the gold standard at blurring the distinction between reality and fantasy.

There's not a doubt in my mind that there is not a doubt in YOUR mind that you dated Peggy Smith.

Last edited:
I have an affinity for Playboy, particularly the 1970's because I love the fashion and hair styles of the time. The bell bottom jeans, hippyish long hair and tunics like what Stevie Nicks wore.

One of my favs is Liv Llindeland. I'll put up some more of my favs later if this thread catched on. :kiss:

liv_lindeland_11.jpg

Liv_Lindeland.jpg

Great thread!

I grew up on this stuff!

playboy-september-1970-hippie-girl.jpg

Last edited:
Back