Classic Playmates

GiaCat

Gia Cat
I have an affinity for Playboy, particularly the 1970's because I love the fashion and hair styles of the time. The bell bottom jeans, hippyish long hair and tunics like what Stevie Nicks wore.

One of my favs is Liv Llindeland. I'll put up some more of my favs later if this thread catched on. :kiss:

liv_lindeland_11.jpg

Liv_Lindeland.jpg

And the hair too. Hippyish in a low key, classy sort of way.
Because I was looking on the net and geeze, what a let-down the 80's turned out to be in terms of hairstyles! They often overdid the "modern" look to ridiculous proportions.

Christine Maddox

1973.-Christine-Maddox-p1100-438x650.jpg

tumblr_n7il7dtnq31rydpjxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_oaa4v0oG521rydpjxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_npv4fnMo2e1rydpjxo1_400.jpg

My birthday Centerfold (December 1973) :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Thx

I have an affinity for Playboy, particularly the 1970's because I love the fashion and hair styles of the time. The bell bottom jeans, hippyish long hair and tunics like what Stevie Nicks wore.

One of my favs is Liv Llindeland. I'll put up some more of my favs later if this thread catched on. :kiss:

liv_lindeland_11.jpg

Liv_Lindeland.jpg

A thread after my fancy !!!
I like the old pix from playboy, particularly the bushy pussies and the natural breasts! Certainly the cars, the clothes and the colors :D:D

pamela-anderson-plastic-surgery-2.gif

Most people will not recognize who this is... She has gone through a unbelievable transformation.

Back