Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am happy and proud to say i have , a young friend who has only recently admitted he is gay popped round to see me and thank me for helping him come to terms with his sexuality and after i made him coffee we sat talking for a while and i asked if he had met anyone and he said he thought he might have and i told him i was happy for him and then went on to tell him i would always be his friend with benefits if he wanted me and he asked how it would work and i explained it and offered him a sample and i could see he was excited at the prospect so i slid off the sofa and knelt in front of him and undid his belt and unzipped his jeans and he lifted up at my instruction and i tugged down his jeans and boxers and leaned in and kissed his balls and taking his stiff young cock in my hand i kissed it all over and then began licking it and stroking it and softly licked the pre cum from the tip as i took him into my mouth and began sucking him and stroking him ,moaning as i did so and he lay back groaning as i worked on his cock until he went tense and i knew i was going to get my reward quite soon so i increased my efforts and soon he gave me a lovely load of fresh young cum to swallow and i knelt there sucking until i was sure there was no more and i kissed his wilting cock lovingly and smiled up at him and told him that is what a friend with benefits does and he smiled and told me he liked the idea and would be round again soon as he dressed , kissed me and left .
what a perfect start to my day.

Yes

I'm starting to realize I post on here FAR too much, but I suppose it's just been a good week. Had a coffee and a beer with a friend for lunch and he ended up giving me a lift home. Lets just say I returned the favor ;)

well actually it was last night , a gurl friend of mine asked to stay the night as she was out on the town and too drunk to drive home and when she fell out of her taxi i helped her in and after a coffee i had to help her up to bed and she was in no state to manage for herself so i took off her shoes and slipped her dress off and her tights(pantyhose) and seeing her laying on the bed in her bra and panties i just had to help her relax so she could sleep , well that is my story , so i eased her black lace panties down and off and began kissing her tummy and her thighs until i saw a response and i moved in and kissed her pretty cock and licked it for a while and then began sucking her and after some time i was rewarded with a lovely mouthful of her cum and after i had drained her completely i kissed her and left her to sleep ,sadly i doubt she will even remember it but i certainly will ,it was heaven.
i might wake her up the same way later .

well actually it was last night , a gurl friend of mine asked to stay the night as she was out on the town and too drunk to drive home and when she fell out of her taxi i helped her in and after a coffee i had to help her up to bed and she was in no state to manage for herself so i took off her shoes and slipped her dress off and her tights(pantyhose) and seeing her laying on the bed in her bra and panties i just had to help her relax so she could sleep , well that is my story , so i eased her black lace panties down and off and began kissing her tummy and her thighs until i saw a response and i moved in and kissed her pretty cock and licked it for a while and then began sucking her and after some time i was rewarded with a lovely mouthful of her cum and after i had drained her completely i kissed her and left her to sleep ,sadly i doubt she will even remember it but i certainly will ,it was heaven.
i might wake her up the same way later .

you are a great friend :)

not today but i will be over the weekend ,ALL weekend and hopefully more than one ,he told me he may bring some friends over ,oooh i hope so.

well yes i have , a friend came over last night with two of his friends and we all got very drunk and they all stayed the night so this morning i woke my friend with a blow job in bed and he asked if i would wake his friends the same way so being a good gurl i did ,it was the perfect way to start my day and all three young men were very happy to stay around for a full cooked breakfast and they are still here so hopefully i will get more later .

Not today, my boyfriend and his wife are moving to the other side of the country for her promotion at work. Luckily my ex is in town for Easter weekend and is always up for having his cock sucked so tonight could make a miserable weekend more fun.

well yes i have , a friend came over last night with two of his friends and we all got very drunk and they all stayed the night so this morning i woke my friend with a blow job in bed and he asked if i would wake his friends the same way so being a good gurl i did ,it was the perfect way to start my day and all three young men were very happy to stay around for a full cooked breakfast and they are still here so hopefully i will get more later .

Mmmmm....very nice. :D

met a straight lad last night at the bar
he had not had any luck with the women
i suggested a nightcap at my place and watched the last period of the hockey game
.... ended with a nice mouthful on my part
more hockey games to be had, hope to see him again

met a straight lad last night at the bar
he had not had any luck with the women
i suggested a nightcap at my place and watched the last period of the hockey game
.... ended with a nice mouthful on my part
more hockey games to be had, hope to see him again

As a mostly straight dude that is a fantasy I have pretty regularly. Only difference is I want to get my mouth on some cock as well. ;)

As a mostly straight dude that is a fantasy I have pretty regularly. Only difference is I want to get my mouth on some cock as well. ;)

he was too str8 for that
where you at,,, there is another hockey game tonight?

he was too str8 for that
where you at,,, there is another hockey game tonight?

I have to work tonight, so it will have be another night. I'll just keep thinking about it and wait. Although now I am nice and hard, so I'll have to deal with that.

I have to work tonight, so it will have be another night. I'll just keep thinking about it and wait. Although now I am nice and hard, so I'll have to deal with that.

wish i could at least watch
would love to take you in my mouth as you shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back