DEMOCRATS APPOINT WHITE MALE TO FILL SENATE SEAT long held by a minority.

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
RACISTS!

DEMOCRATS APPOINT WHITE MALE TO FILL SENATE SEAT long held by a minority.

When the REPOZ appoint a BLACK GUY its derided

One assumes

SOUNDS OF SILENCE will prevail here

Hawaii: Abercrombie Appoints Lt. Gov. Brian Schatz to Senate
By Kyle Trygstad Posted at 7:49 p.m. on Dec. 26

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie on Wednesday appointed his lieutenant governor, Democrat Brian Schatz, to fill the state’s vacant Senate seat for the next two years.

Schatz surprisingly got the nod over Democratic Rep. Colleen Hanabusa, who was endorsed by Sen. Daniel K. Inouye just before he died last week. The choice of Schatz means Democrats will not have to hold a special election for Hanabusa’s seat, which Republicans briefly won control of in a 2010 special election. The appointment is good until the 2014 elections, when another election will be held for the right to serve out the final two years of Inouye’s term, which expires in 2016.

In an afternoon press conference, Abercrombie, a former congressman and colleague of Inouye, said he “of course” took Inouye’s wishes into account but felt he had to act “in the overall best interest of the party.” He said he also took into account Hanabusa’s placement on the House Armed Services Committee, a vital post for the military-heavy state.

“No one and nothing is preordained,” he said.

The appointment comes just as the state’s other longtime senator, Democrat Daniel K. Akaka, is retiring at the end of the 112th Congress. Democratic Rep. Mazie K. Hirono won his seat last month.

“I feel very, very comfortable with the choice, and as a result, I think the United States Senate is about to get the value of its newest member — intelligent, forceful, insightful, experienced, committed,” Abercrombie said.

Jennifer Sabas, Inouye’s former chief of staff, released the following statement in reaction to the appointment: “Senator Inouye conveyed his final wish to Governor Abercrombie. While we are very disappointed that it was not honored, it was the Governor’s decision to make. We wish Brian Schatz the best of luck.”

Hanabusa also released a statement saying she respects “the process and the governor’s right to appoint a successor. As a member of Hawaii’s Congressional delegation, I will continue to work to serve the people of our state, and support our delegation’s efforts.”

Schatz said he will run in 2014 to serve the remaining two years of Inouye’s term and then run for re-election in 2016.

Before being sworn in as lieutenant governor in 2011, Schatz served as chairman of the state Democratic Party from 2008 to 2010, and he chaired President Barack Obama’s campaign in Hawaii in 2008. Schatz also served in the state House from 1998 to 2006, including as majority whip.

Schatz served for eight years as the CEO of Helping Hands Hawaii, one of the state’s largest nonprofit community social services organizations. Schatz was raised in Hawaii and is married with two children.

“We can succeed if we work together,” Schatz said. “I understand the magnitude of this obligation and this honor and I won’t let you down. Mahalo.”

Juan wonders where CURRY is

After all, CURRY bleated about the REPOZ having ONLY WHITE MEN as Chairman......and getting rid of a WOMAN......(that DESPITE, the R's following RULES!)

Juan suspects CURRY will soon be here saying

SHAME ON THE DUMZ OF HAWAII

We will wait:D

Curry is still NOT here

358tlz.jpg

Curry is still NOT here

358tlz.jpg

Of course not...just like none of them can give a half assed direct answer about why we should ban assault weapons beyond " No one needs that!! I don't even know what the fuck it is but no one needs it!!"

Shame on the Democrats for putting Mr. Schatz in the Senate.

There are more than enough Jews in Washington already.

Of course not...just like none of them can give a half assed direct answer about why we should ban assault weapons beyond " No one needs that!! I don't even know what the fuck it is but no one needs it!!"
I suppose it doesn't matter to you that innocent people are getting slaughtered by them.

Guns don't kill people, it's the idiots who get in the way of the bullets.

I suppose it doesn't matter to you that innocent people are getting slaughtered by them.

Only in DUMOH States

OUTLAW DUMOH STATES!

Actually 90+% of gun homicide victims are not slaughtered with assault rifles but with pistols, 5-6% with shot guns and 5-6% all rifles of which less than 20% are assault rifles leaving about 1% of gun homicides MAXIMUM are done with assault rifles....you fucking nimrod.

Now...once again I have to ask what makes an assault rifle more deadly than any other rifle? are pistol grips, adjustable stocks and bayonet lug's really that scary?

Tell me phrodeau....which one of these rifles should be banned and why? (one is legal in all 50 states the other is prohibited in several states under assault weapon bans.)
M1S1E-Lg.jpg
'
PA2m1a.png

Actually 90+% of gun homicide victims are not slaughtered with assault rifles but with pistols, 5-6% with shot guns and 5-6% all rifles of which less than 20% are assault rifles leaving about 1% of gun homicides MAXIMUM are done with assault rifles....you fucking nimrod.

Now...once again I have to ask what makes an assault rifle more deadly than any other rifle? are pistol grips, adjustable stocks and bayonet lug's really that scary?

Tell me phrodeau....which one of these rifles should be banned and why? (one is legal in all 50 states the other is prohibited in several states under assault weapon bans.)
M1S1E-Lg.jpg
'
PA2m1a.png
Semi-automatic pistols are assault weapons. Quit being a DUMOH.

Semi-automatic pistols are assault weapons. Quit being a DUMOH.

Every single weapon ever used to assault another life form is an assault weapon if you want to get semantic about it.

However legally and definitively as per their nomenclature semi auto pistols are not "assault weapons" they are pistols, DA revolvers and or hand guns. Now...since you and your prohibitionist kind are so well informed would you like to take another try and explain why one of these rifles should be banned? (one being defined as a "rifle" or "long gun" is legal in all 50 the other an "Assault weapon" and is prohibited in several states under assault weapon bans.) Pro Tip: you can't because it's fucking retarded.
M1S1E-Lg.jpg
'
PA2m1a.png

Last edited:
I was sure CURRY would come here

To denounce the DUMOH

RACIST/SEXIST move

3scpmw.jpg

That's what I thought.

Like I said, not a single one of them can give a half assed direct answer about why we should ban assault weapons beyond " No one needs that!! I don't even know what the fuck it is but no one needs it!!"

Last edited:
Every single weapon ever used to assault another life form is an assault weapon if you want to get semantic about it.

However legally and definitively as per their nomenclature semi auto pistols are not "assault weapons" they are pistols, DA revolvers and or hand guns. Now...since you and your prohibitionist kind are so well informed would you like to take another try and explain why one of these rifles should be banned? (one being defined as a "rifle" or "long gun" is legal in all 50 the other an "Assault weapon" and is prohibited in several states under assault weapon bans.) Pro Tip: you can't because it's fucking retarded.
M1S1E-Lg.jpg
'
PA2m1a.png
When you can't acknowledge a difference between the words "weapon" and "rifle", you fail at semantics.

Here is a picture of an assault weapon, as defined by the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, and the Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act:

289737-columbine-high-school-shooting.jpg

When you can't acknowledge a difference between the words "weapon" and "rifle", you fail at semantics.

LOL go find me an "Assault" hand gun and I'll sit here and laugh at you.

Here is a picture of an assault weapon, as defined by the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, and the Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act:

289737-columbine-high-school-shooting.jpg

None of which are pistols....those MAC10's and UZI's pictured are SMG's already illegal as fuck for anyone to own who hasn't paid tens of thousands and spend several months to a couple years worth of ATF/Lawyer interactions to own, which wouldn't you know neither boy did.

So please tell me what another assault weapons ban or gun free zone that didn't do anything to stop any of the dozens of school shootings that happened between 94-04 inc the one you pictured will do now....

And you still haven't answered the question just like I said you wouldn't.

Explain why one of these rifles should be banned and what will it accomplish? (one being defined as a "rifle" or "long gun" is legal in all 50 the other an "Assault weapon" and is prohibited in several states under assault weapon bans.) I'm simply asking you to defend your position....
M1S1E-Lg.jpg
'
PA2m1a.png

Last edited:
Back