You Can Leave Your Hat On!

381.jpg

salute

pretty lady but I think you will find you salute with the right hand. however it took God both hand to sculpt her and we all know that god is a great sculpture

I'd like to see her on the parade grounds in that outfit ,,, recruitment would rocket

salute

It's a mirror, knucklehead.

Gee thank you very much for the correction!

"However mirror or no mirror from the army study guide under saluting comes this: The proper way to salute when wearing the beret or without headgear is to raise your right hand until the tip of your forefinger touches the outer edge of your right eyebrow (just above and to the right of your right eye)."

did I mention that she is using her right hand to hold the camera for the photo?

Have an awesome day.

respectively, the Knucklehead

"However mirror or no mirror from the army study guide under saluting comes this: The proper way to salute when wearing the beret or without headgear is to raise your right hand until the tip of your forefinger touches the outer edge of your right eyebrow (just above and to the right of your right eye)."

did I mention that she is using her right hand to hold the camera for the photo?

Have an awesome day.

Damn, had no idea, next you are gonna tell me the camouflage is really a tattoo and not standard army issue. LOL
Nice non standard army tits though. She could salute me all day long while I inspect her droops.

question

Damn, had no idea, next you are gonna tell me the camouflage is really a tattoo and not standard army issue. LOL
Nice non standard army tits though. She could salute me all day long while I inspect her droops.

So where in Oz are you? I spent 5 years down there working in Melbourne and North of Sydney - nelson bay. I was very fortunate to see most of your country during my time there.

Last edited:

Have an awesome day.

Knucklehead...it's a mirror image. Download it and flip it using paint or some other software. If you look at the compass rose on her thigh, the N is backwards. The camera is really in her left hand and she is saluting with her right. Plus she is executing the proper salute. What isn't regulation are the tattoos. Although none of them are showing, so she wouldn't be put on report for them. If she was really in the military. X DI talking here.

Back