Under the White Moon (closed for BlondeAmbition4RP)

With all of her current aches and pains it had been a little difficult for Claire to get herself out of the clothes she'd been wearing that day and into the t-shirt and sweatpants Morgan had provided her with, but she'd managed it. She'd just placed her discarded clothes by the side of the bed when he'd arrived back in the room. She was ashamed to admit it, but she was actually a little disappointed when he arrived in the sweatpants and t-shirt instead of just the boxers he'd been wearing before, but he was right of course. It was definitely more appropriate that way.

She'd been a little embarrassed as well with needing his help to get to the bathroom before they settled in for bed, but it couldn't be helped, and as promised he continued to be the perfect gentleman and waited outside the closed door until she was done to help her back to the bed. She smiled as Howler joined them on the bed and at Morgan's comment about having two boys watching over her.

"If you need anything at all, just wake me up. You're safe here, Claire. I'm right here if you need me."

She'd been touched by his words and returned his smile as she got settled in before the tender moment was suddenly interrupted by the distinctly awful smell of dog fart. She couldn't help but laugh in response as she brought the covers up to cover her nose and block out the smell and listened as Morgan complained to Howler, the husky seeming to dismiss his owners complaint as he went to sleep.

"It's ok, it just means he feels comfortable around me," she said with another soft laugh, "Thank you both for taking such good care of me tonight."

Leaning over she placed a quick, soft kiss of thanks on Morgan's cheek before leaning back and getting settled against the pillows once more. As comfortable as she felt in the cloud-like bed and in her new change of clothing that he'd loaned her, and with the feeling of safety and security his presence provided, she began to drift off almost instantly. Before long she was completely out, her body rolling over onto its side in her sleep and nestling closer to his warmth as she breathed a contented sigh.
 
Last edited:
Morgan smiled as Claire kissed him on the cheek, and he watched over her sleeping form for some time. She rolled closer to him in her sleep, practically on top of him. He chuckled quietly and wrapped an arm around her, letting her head rest against his chest. Soon he too drifted off, the faint smell of her perfume still lingering, bringing a feminine touch he hadn't felt in years. His final thoughts before he fell asleep were how good it felt not to be sleeping alone again. He hadn't truly understood how lonely he had felt until that moment, and a tinge of despair crept into his heart at the thought of her leaving after the storm.

The next morning he awoke to see Claire still nestled up against him, and looked down at her face and smiled. "Good morning. I had nearly forgotten what it was like to have another person sleeping next to me." He instinctively ran his hand through her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I hope you slept okay?"

Soon he had helped her out to the living room and prepared eggs, bacon, and biscuits for breakfast. After they were done eating, he made sure she was going to be okay for a while and then headed down into the valley to see if he could salvage the radio from the plane. After a while, Morgan returned.

"I'm sorry, Claire," he explained. "the radio was blown apart in the explosion. The outer edge of the storm is starting to creep into the valley, and we'll be in full blizzard conditions by nightfall. I'm going to go chop firewood for the next few days and then I promise you, as soon as the storm passes, I'll head into town to get you some help."
 
Last edited:
Claire slept peacefully through the rest of the night, the nightmare never returning. In the morning when she began to awake at first she didn't realize that in her sleep she had moved to lay against Morgan's chest. Her eyes still closed, all that registered was a comfortable warmth radiating from beneath her and a faint manly aroma of some kind. It wasn't until her eyes blinked open and she saw him looking down at her that she realized with an embarrassed blush what had happened. The smile on his face told her that he didn't mind though, and as he ran his hand through her hair and kissed the top of her head she realized neither did she, returning his smile with one of her own and nodding her head in response to his question about her sleeping ok.

He'd cooked breakfast for the two of them and once again as with dinner the night before she'd found herself greatly enjoying not only the food but the conversation and his company as well. After breakfast he'd left in search of the plane's radio as promised the night before and she'd occupied her time by watching some more television, noting that there still seemed to be no mention of her or the pilot's disappearance on the local news. She was grateful when Morgan returned, the atmosphere in the cozy cabin feeling strange and more empty without his presence. She supposed she just wasn't used to being out in the middle of no where alone like he was.

Her face fell when he announced that the radio had been blown apart, but surprisingly she was not as upset about the news as the thought she would have been. At his mention of the storm blowing in she looked out the window and indeed could see some darker clouds in the distance creeping towards them. She'd never been in a blizzard before, but according to some friends of hers from the east coast they were no laughing matter.

"It's ok, and thank you for all that you've done to help me already," she told Morgan in response to his apology about the radio, "Is there anything that I can do to help get ready for the storm?"
 
"No, that's okay," Morgan replied to her question about helping. "You need to rest. But thank you for offering." He smiled, made sure she was okay for a little while longer, then headed back outside to cut firewood. Thoughts of Claire filled his mind as he worked, enjoying the feeling of coming home to her instead of an empty house. Well, empty except for Howler.

Soon the firewood racks on the large porch were filled to capacity, after which Morgan stepped into the house and grabbed a cold beer. Howler came trotting in behind him as the clouds in the sky grew darker and the wind picked up. Before it came in too strong, the pilot was finally buried and Morgan helped Claire outside for a quick memorial, then they returned to the house. Morgan hopped in the shower to wash away the sweat from his hard work.

By the time night set in, the entire area was a white out, making it impossible to see anything through the windows. Before long Morgan and Claire were cuddled up in the bed again, the sound of wind rattling outside being heard faintly.

Three days later, the storm was still raging on. "I'm surprised it hasn't cleared up yet," Morgan commented as they ate dinner. It had now been a total of five days since the plane crashed, and in that time he had gotten to know Claire a great deal. He hadn't been this happy in years, and was secretly grateful the storm was keeping them together a bit longer. Each night she had slept in his bed, and he was quickly getting used to having her warmth and feminine aroma next to him. He knew the first night after she left was going to be very difficult to get to sleep.

As they were preparing for bed on the fifth night, Morgan decided they were comfortable enough now with each other for him to ask something. "Hey Claire? Would you think it horribly inappropriate if I slept in my boxers tonight? Normally I sleep nude but perhaps boxers would be a good compromise?" Truth be told, he rather disliked wearing clothing to bed, but had done so ever since Claire arrived out of courtesy.
 
Claire had glanced out the windows at dinner when Morgan had commented about the storm, but of course she hadn't been able to see anything outside other than white. She'd never seen anything like it. She didn't know much about blizzards, but if Morgan had been living for so long out here and even he was commenting on it she knew it had to be a big one. She wondered how much more snow would be on the ground after it was all over. Would the house be snowed in? Would he be able to make it safely to the town or would he have to wait longer?

She felt torn. She knew her family and friends back home must be worrying about her by now, and she knew that she had school and responsibilities back home that she needed to take care of, but she also kind of hoped that he did have to wait longer before he could go to town. It's amazing how much you can get to know a person's character when you're pretty much trapped inside with them for a solid five days with only one another for company, and she'd been surprised to find herself really enjoying the time spent with Morgan despite the circumstances that had brought them together. It was going to be hard to say goodbye to him when the time came.

She'd already changed into the t-shirt and sweatpants he'd loaned her and had been climbing onto the bed that night when he'd posed his question, making her pause. A slight blush filled her cheeks as she thought back to her first night here with him when he'd rushed into the living room wearing only his boxers and the way his handsome body had looked illuminated in the glow of the fireplace. He'd seemed embarrassed about it then, but then again that had been before they'd really known one another at all.

"No, I don't mind if you don't," she said turning to him with a smile, "Actually...would you mind if I got a little more comfortable too then? I usually just wear a sleep shirt to bed back home, and your t-shirts are kind of big on me so I'm thinking it should be long enough without the sweatpants."

She blushed a bit again as she added, "I also don't usually wear my bra to bed."

She'd been leaving it out of concern that, like he had said, it wouldn't be appropriate for her to sleep with it off around him, but it would most certainly be a lot more comfortable if she didn't have to wear it while sleeping anymore.
 
"Sure," Morgan replied with a smile. "I want you to be comfortable." He let his gaze wonder up and down her legs after she had removed her pants, paying special attention to her soft and silky thighs. He immediately pictured himself laying between her legs, placing light kisses along those thighs and gently nibbling her skin. He felt his face grow hot as he stripped down to his boxers, and shook the thoughts away before they gave him a massive erection.

After he crawled into bed, he felt Claire's head on his bare chest, cuddling her close. They had yet to even have a proper kiss, yet their bond was already so strong. He ran his fingers through her hair and he gazed down at her, her radiant eyes looking back. He felt such affection for this amazing woman, and almost by instinct, he leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her lips. Granted, that position hurt his neck a little, but it was well worth it.

The kiss turned deeper, and he suddenly found it incredibly difficult to fight off the urge to rip her clothing off and take her right then and there. But he had promised to be a gentlemen, so he would only take it so far and then respond according to her reactions. The last thing he wanted to do was shatter the sense of safety Claire had come to enjoy being around him.
 
Upon hearing Morgan's reply Claire had smiled and slid off of the side of the bed to pull the sweatpants she was wearing down her long and shapely legs, letting them pool around her feet on the floor before stepping out of them. She'd then reached behind to her back and undid the clasp of her bra through the t-shirt before reaching up into the shirt sleeves with her hands to slide each of the bra straps off of her arms and then pulling the bra out one of the sleeves and discarding it onto the floor with her pants.

Nice and comfortable now, she'd climbed back onto the bed and slid under the covers, though she'd been unable to resist sneaking a little peak at him removing his own clothes as she did so. God he had a great body! Once again she found herself having a difficult time believing that he truly was as old as he claimed to be. She blushed slightly as she felt desire stir within her, making herself look away.

It was difficult to ignore such feelings though when he crawled into the bed next to her and she cuddled up against him. As had become their little routine over the past few days she pressed herself up against his side, resting her head upon his chest and draping her arm across him, though the sensation was quite a bit different now that he had only his boxers on, leaving his skin mainly bare beneath her as she pressed up against him.

It was then that she felt his fingers run through her hair. She tilted her head back and gazed up at him in response, a smile coming to her face as she found him gazing down at her. He leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her lips, and without even thinking about it she suddenly found herself kissing him back, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Their kiss turned deeper and she found herself craving more, yet he did not take it any further. She slid herself further up his body, bringing her face level with his and making it so that he did not have to strain his neck anymore for their lips to meet. She moved her arm that had been draped across him and slid her hand upwards to cup the back of his neck. She could feel that he was holding himself back, sense the tension in him and feel the tightness in his muscles beneath her touch. She knew that he must be doing so for her sake.

"It's ok, Morgan. I want this," she assured him in between kisses, her fingers playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck, "I want you."
 
Last edited:
Morgan smiled as Claire made it quite clear she wanted the same thing he did. His body ached for her, and as they kissed and he heard her words, a massive bulge began to form under his boxers. He pulled her into a tight embrace as they continued their series of passionate kisses, both feeling the others' heart beat increasing through their pressed chests. Their cheeks were flushed and the room suddenly felt hot.

"No need for this," he said with a grin as he slid his hands under her shirt and helped her lift it over her head and toss it to the floor. He rolled over to lay on top of her, pressing his hairy chest against her bare breasts has his tongue invaded her mouth once more. Soon he was trailing kisses down her neck, sucking on it for a bit. He moved to her breasts and gave the same treatment to one nipple while massaging the other with his thumb. He lifted his head up to smile at her, saliva glistening where his mouth has just been. Giving some attention to the other nipple, he then trailed his tongue down her abdomen, licking circles around her navel.

Morgan could feel her tremble beneath his touch, smiling to himself as he heard her little moans. He hooked his fingers under the hem of her panties, and slid them down her legs and off her feet. They soon joined the other clothing discarded on the floor. He ran his tongue back up her leg, nibbling his way across one inner thigh, and then the other. Soon he came to hover over her beautiful shaven pubic mound, hairless and emitting a strong scent of arousal.

He smiled and felt his own bulge grow even larger, still confined within his boxers. Her labia folds were glistening with her juices, and he couldn't wait to taste them. First he teased her a bit though, hovering his mouth just barely over her sex, blowing hot hair onto her pussy lips. When he heard her whimper in desperation, he leaned in and ran the flat of his tongue from the base of her perineum, up along her labia to her clitoral hood. He grinned as he heard her gasp, then repeated this movement several times.

As Claire became more aroused, her clitoral glans stiffened and began poking out of the hood, and so Morgan moved to run his tongue over that, eliciting an even sharper gasp from his new lover. He gave her clitoris a generous tongue bath, including sucking it and slurping all around it before burying his face full-on into her pubic mound and twirling his tongue wildly.
 
"No need for this."

Claire laughed softly in response to Morgan's comment and his grin as she lifted her arms up above her head to allow him to slip the shirt she'd been wearing up and off of her. She smiled up at him as he rolled over on top of her, his chest hairs ticking her now bear breasts and causing her nipples to harden slightly. When his lips lowered themselves to hers again she tilted her head up to meet him, eagerly parting her lips for him and moaning softly into the kiss as his tongue invaded her mouth.

There was a small whimper of disappointment at first when his mouth suddenly left hers, but it was quickly replaced with a sigh of delight as he trailed kisses down her neck and then a soft moan of pleasure as his mouth and hand teased at her sensitive nipples. More soft moans followed as he slowly made his decent down her body with his mouth, his tongue taking its time to taste and tease every singe part of her it seemed...all except one. Though when his mouth did finally make it to her mound he hesitated, his hot breath brushing over her skin as he hovered over her making her squirm with impatience and causing her to let out a whimper.

Then suddenly his tongue was on her, tasting her. First licking over her entire slit and then across her clit specifically, causing her to gasp sharply in response as her hands balled into fists and gripped tightly to the bed-covers beneath her. Her mind grew fuzzy as he continued his delicious torment upon her tiny little bud, her body squirming beneath him as she could feel her arousal growing, the pressure of it coiling tighter and tighter in her belly until she felt she would burst. When he buried his face into her mound and twirled his tongue around her hardened clit she completely lost it. Her hips jerked forward as she let out a loud moan, one of her hands moving to grasp at the back of his head and threading her fingers through his hair as she held him to her in desperation as she felt herself spasm beneath him.
 
Morgan internally smiled to himself as he heard and felt and smelled Claire's orgasm nearing, her moans growing louder as his mouth and tongue assaulted her pussy. When she lurched her hips forward and grabbed his head, he knew she was nearly there, picking up the pace. At this point he inserted two fingers as well, curling them upward to trigger her G-Spot as he sucked on her clitoris. He flicked his fingers back and forth inside her, and her juices mixed with his saliva to create a very wet nether region.

He heard Claire become very vocal as her climax rocked her body, and he had to fight to stay locked onto her pubic mound as she thrashed around, her hips thrusting back and forth and her ass lifting up off the bed. As she came, her juices poured out over Morgan's face, which he licked up after the first orgasm had passed. She lay there breathing heavily, sweat beading on her soft skin. But he wasn't finished with her yet. He was still licking and fingering her, and it soon became apparent he was working her toward a second orgasm.

His torment of her G-Spot and clitoris continued, with his free hand reaching up to cup her breasts and toy with her nipples. It wasn't long at all until a second orgasm washed over her, even stronger than the first. He continued to lap away and drink her juices, but after two orgasms in a row he figured she might be a bit sensitive, so he climbed back up her body and smiled down at her as she struggled to catch her breath. He gave her as moment, and then leaned in for a deep kiss, letting her taste herself on his mouth. At this point he was nearly busting out of his boxers.
 
Claire had been lucky enough to have had boyfriends before who were considerate enough to not be opposed to going down on a girl, but she'd never had someone do it with such amazing skill and what seemed to be genuine relish in the act as Morgan did. His mouth and fingers expertly toyed with her body until he had brought her to not one but two mind blowing orgasms, and his tongue lapped up her juices as if they were his new favorite dessert even after her release washed over, stopping at just the right moment when she was becoming too overly sensitive for it.

Her eyes had been clenched tight in pleasure, but she slowly opened them again as she felt him climbing back up her body and then found him smiling down at her, a pleased look on his face. There was so much that she would have liked to say to him in that moment about how she felt and how amazing he was, but she found herself unable to form the words as her breasts rapidly rose and fell and she struggled to catch her breath. Then he was leaning down again, his lips finding hers and kissing her deeply. She could taste her own juices in the kiss, a new experience for her but not an unpleasant one. Intrigued, she reached out to his tongue with her own, wanting to taste more.

At the same time her hands untangled themselves from where they had been clenching the covers beneath her and began to lovingly explore his body, wanting to memorize every bit of him with her touch it seemed. First they came up from her sides and slip up his rib cage before wrapping around him and feeling the muscles of his back. Then they slid back around and felt his pectorals, slowly traveling downward across his hard six pack abs before she was stopped by the hemline of his boxers. She ran her hand along the outside of the fabric, moaning into the kiss when she felt his size and how hard he already was.
 
Morgan moaned back into her mouth as she ran her hand along his length through his boxers, her touch driving his kissing to intensify. His tongue wrestled with hers, running his hands through her hair as they swapped saliva. He then rolled over and pulled her with him, so that she was on top, giving her more freedom to explore his nether regions.

The entire movement of rolling over never instanced their lips losing contact, maintaining the kiss until she was above him, her weight pushing down on him causing his arousal to climb even higher. As their mouths continued to embrace, he ran his hands along her back and sides, then down to cup her bare ass firmly, one cheek in each palm. He kneaded her behind, squeezing the soft flesh below his hands. This move coincided with his mouth relocation to her neck to give her a chance to breath. He kissed, licked, and sucked the skin under her ears and then chin, feeling her bare breasts pushing down onto his beastly chest.

Soon his cock was practically screaming for attention, a large wet spot appearing on his boxers as he literally oozed pre-cum from the excitement. He felt a wash of pleasant thoughts and feelings as this wonderful, beautiful, sexy woman was sharing such a strong emotional moment with him.

"I'm so glad you came here, Claire," he uttered breathlessly between neck kisses. "You are such an amazing, wonderful, beautiful woman. I am ecstatic to share this experience with you." He felt a surge of lust and emotion as he pulled her back into another fiery kiss, conveying how much he needed her that moment, how strongly attracted to her he was.
 
Claire made a little noise of surprise into her and Morgan’s kiss as he suddenly rolled her over so that she was now on top of him. Amazingly enough he was able to do it without having to pull his lips from hers for even a single moment. He was certainly very strong. Yet at the same time she knew he was capable of incredible tenderness and care when he touched her.

She felt his erection pushing up at her through his boxers and pressing against her, causing her to moan softly into the kiss. Then she was gasping as his mouth moved from hers as at the same moment his hands kneaded at her round ass, trying to catch her breath but finding it difficult as the intoxicating feel of his hands upon her and his lips at her throat made her breath catch in her heaving chest. She could feel his boxers growing wet with precum beneath her palm as she continued to explore him through the fabric.

She heard the words that he uttered, a shiver running through her in response to the feel of his hot breath brushing against her neck as well as the stirring of emotions that they made her feel inside. Then he was kissing her again, making her moan softly as her body pressed against him in response to the intense need that she could feel in him as he kissed her. She returned the kiss for a while longer before pulling back and looking down at him.

“I feel the same way, Morgan,” she breathed, her chest rising and falling against his as she caught her breath, “I am so incredibly grateful to have met you, regardless of how it happened. I think you are the most amazing man I have ever met, and I think…”

She smiled down at him as she gently tugged at the waistband of his boxers.

“…that it’s time for these to come off.”
 
As she professed the same feelings as him, Morgan felt another surge of adoration for Claire. He gazed upon her beauty as she lifted up from his face, admiring her radiant eyes, her silky, sweat-covered skin glistening in the light, her cute little nose and her shimmering blonde hair. She was an angel. A goddess. He maintained eye contact with her as she spoke, not hesitating to show just how much he longed for her at that moment. When she mentioned his boxers needing to come off, his hardened cock twitched a few times and he smiled.

"Be my guest," he said with a grin, laying his head back and spreading his arms out over the bed. He chuckled a little and then added with a bit of dramatic flair for flavor, "Have your way with me!" His cock continued to twitch under her, pre-cum pouring out, making it look like he had wet himself. It had been quite some time since a woman had gotten him this excited. His heart continued to pound, he cock pushing so hard against the fabric it felt like it might rip. He continued to gaze at her in complete lust and admiration.
 
Claire smiled at Morgan’s dramatic comment about her having her way with him, unable to help the soft laugh that escaped her in response. He was letting her take control for the moment, but she could feel his cock twitching beneath her and how much pre-cum had already poured out and wetted the boxers that he wore. Not to mention the intense lust and need that she could see in his eyes as he looked at her. She didn’t want to leave him waiting in suspense for too long.

“Well, if you insist...,” she joked back with another little smile as she leaned forward again, her fingers still at the waistband of his boxers as she placed a brief but hungry kiss upon his lips before leaning back again and hooking her fingers under the band.

She slid his boxers down, pausing only a moment and gasping softly in appreciation when his already hard cock sprang free, and then continuing to pull the garment past his hips and legs until it was completely off of him and then tossing it off the side of the bed. She then turned her attention quickly back to his waiting cock, pushing at his legs so that he would spread them further apart and then sliding her body up between them until she was eye level with it.

She was amazed by how much pre-cum had already leaked out of him, the head of his cock glistening with it. She reached out and wrapped one of her hands around him, the pre-cum coating her fingers and lubricating them as she slowly slid it up and down his length a few times before, curious about how it tasted, she reached out with her tongue and ran it up the entire length of him and all the way up to his glans and then lapped gently at the opening where the pre-cum was pouring from. Enjoying the taste of him, she slid the head of his cock inside of her mouth, continuing to gently lick and suck at his glans while her hand began to slide up and down his shaft again.
 
Morgan smiled as Claire crawled between his spread legs, his throbbing cock pumping pre-cum and filling the air with the scent of his arousal. He moaned lightly as she began running her hand up and down his shaft, using his juices as a lubricant. Her soft, delicate skin against his member was incredibly pleasurable, but was nothing compared to what came next.

He let out a sharp gasp as she ran her tongue up to his glans and licked at it, his entire member twitching with anticipation. The warm, moist flesh then enveloped the tip, while her hand continued its pumping action. As she took more of his length into her mouth, he couldn't help let out an, "Oh fuck!" He was in such a heightened state of arousal, her every touch sent shivers down his spine. As her sucking began to pick up pace, he knew it wouldn't be long at all before he exploded. However, he was so horny at that moment he could probably orgasm multiple times and still be rock hard.

He couldn't help let out a few more moans as she worked him, inching him closer and closer to release. He felt the growing storm in the depths of his groin, Claire's hair tickling his thighs and balls with each bob.
 
"Oh fuck!"

Claire had inwardly smiled at Morgan's little outburst as she'd pushed more of his delicious cock into her mouth, pleased that her mouth could be making him feel so good. His mouth and tongue had felt so incredibly good as he'd used them to bring her to orgasm not just once, but twice; and what amazing orgasms they had been! Her body tingled just thinking about them now. She wanted to return the favor, to give him just as much pleasure as he'd given her.

Her hand now well lubricated with his pre-cum and a bit of her own spit that ran down his cock while she sucked him, she continued to pump the bottom half of his shaft with her hand while her mouth sucked the top half, his shivers of pleasure encouraging her and causing her to pick up speed so that her head began to bob up and down upon his cock as her long blonde hair fell down around her face and brushed against his balls and thighs.

Hearing his moans increasing she knew he had to be getting closer to his release. She used her free hand to push her long hair back from her face to get it out of the way, letting it drape to the side over one of her shoulders. Then she stopped her stroking with her hand upon the bottom half of his shaft, both of her hands resting on his hips as she worked more of him back into her mouth and even into her throat a bit before easing back when she needed to take a breath and bobbing up and down on him again.

She gripped his hips to steady herself as she continued on with this pattern, her head quickly bobbing upon his cock and then pausing to slide as much of him as she could down her throat, working more and more of him in each time as she cut her eyes up at him to watch his reaction.
 
Last edited:
"Oh my god," he jerked a little as Claire slid his member all the way down her throat, working it in deeper with each bob. His body was alive with sensations, her hot, moist mouth driving him absolutely insane. It had been years since he last felt a mouth upon his cock, and someone who knew what they were doing, longer still. This beautiful, stunning, sexy woman sure knew how to make a dick tremble with pleasure. She skillfully worked her lips, tongue and throat to damn near perfection, and he was responding so strongly she had to press her hands on his hips to keep him steady, and herself.

"Uuuughhh..." his moaning grew louder and his heart raced even faster, his orgasm drawing near. He reached down and ran his hands through her hair as she continued to bob up and down, a wet slopping sound filling the room, the smell of sex and sweat emanating through the air. As he drifted to the very edge, he felt the familiar tickle in his toes, and his hands began gripping her hair as his hips involuntarily thrust upward to help in the bobbing motion.

"Uuuuhhhh.... I'm gonna... Uuuughhh!" Morgan couldn't even complete his sentence, his entire body literally vibrating. His hips thrust faster and he gripped her hair, mere seconds away from blowing a massive load. His muscles tightened and his ass lifted up off the bed, and he suddenly felt the urge to let the wolf take over and fuck her like an animal. His beastly instincts were suddenly in overdrive, and if not for his eyes being clamped shut, she would have seen his irises glowing white.

As Claire continued to work her mouth on him, Morgan had to fight the severe compulsion to just lose control and give in to the wolf. It took everything he had, but he managed to keep the beast at bay and just focus on the orgasm he was about to explode into, for now...
 
Hearing Morgan's moaning growling louder, Claire knew when she felt his hands that hand been running themselves through her long blonde hair begin to grip at it instead and felt his hips begin to involuntarily thrust upwards a bit as she bobbed upon his shaft that his orgasm was quickly approaching. Sure enough, almost immediately his moaned warning followed.

"Uuuuhhhh.... I'm gonna... Uuuughhh!"

Immediately his body began to vibrate beneath her, causing her to grip tightly to him again to try and steady both him and herself as he gripped her hair and began to thrust himself faster up into her mouth and throat. Suddenly he was stopping, his muscles tightening up completely and causing his ass to lift up off of the bed.

She knew then this was it. If she could have smiled she would have, pleased at how much pleasure she could tell she was causing him. Admittedly his intensity caught her slightly off guard, but she focused on keeping up her tempo up as much as possible and continued to work on his cock, bobbing her head up and down upon his member and pushing him back into her throat as much as she was able.
 
Morgan was in absolute bliss as Claire continued to slobber her mouth up and down his throbbing hard cock. His breathing was growing heavier, his chest rising and falling rapidly. His ass lifted up further as his hips thrust once more, then again. His toes began to curl and his ball sack drew in as his orgasm finally burst to the surface.

"Oh my god -- uuuuugghh!" he growled a loud moan of pure ecstasy, his hips bouncing up and down faster as his cock exploded like a volcano in Claire's mouth. Spurt after spurt, his hot seed ejected out as his entire member twitched and throbbed violently. The feeling washed over him, his eyes still clamped shut with his mouth wide open, still eliciting cries of pleasure.

His anus also seemed to be contracting and vibrating as his prostate went into overdrive, pumping out all his reserves of seed as Claire's hot mouth milked him dry. As the massive orgasm rocked his entire body, her moist tongue and lips felt even better, leaving him still raging hard even after completely emptying his semen down her throat. Immediately, his body got to work creating more seed deep within his groin.
 
Claire let out a small muffled noise of surprise and pleasure as Morgan's cock suddenly exploded in her mouth, shooting its spurts of cum into the back of her throat while it continued to jerk and pulse inside of her hot, wet mouth. She swallowed it down, leaving him inside of her mouth and continuing to suck at him gently while he moaned out in pleasure, not stopping until his orgasm had finished and every last drop of his semen had finished being emptied into her.

To her surprise however she was completely shocked, and admittedly very pleased, to find that even after all of this he was still fully erect! She slowly slid her mouth from off at him and stared at his cock in disbelief.

"Holy shit," she breathed in amazement, "How are you still this hard?!"

She wrapped her hand around him and gave his shaft a couple of tentative strokes, finding that he was indeed just as hard as he looked.
 
"That was... amazing..." Morgan gasped, struggling to catch his breath as his chest raised up and down heavily. When Claire asked how he was still so hard, he suppressed the wolf so that his eyes were normal before he opened them and smiled at her. "I have a lot of stamina."

He then reached up and pulled her down into a deep kiss, running his hands through her hair once more, tasting himself as their tongues wrestled. Her hard nipples pressed against his chest, and he reached down to grab her ass as he flipped over on top of her again. Without breaking lip contact, he ran the top of his cock along her pussy lips, pressing it against her clitoris. He then slid just the tip in. Out and then in again. Still just the tip, teasing her.

He moved down to suck on her neck as he slowly inched his cock into her, a little at a time. In and out. Wet slapping noises began to pick up the pace as he reached down and toyed her clitoris with his thumb. Soon he was licking and sucking her nipples while his hips thrust in and out of her, his ball sack slapping against her skin as his thumb continued to rub her clit.
 
Any questions Claire may have had about how Morgan got his stamina quickly emptied her mind as he pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply, a muffled moan escaping her as his tongue wrestled with hers followed by a small noise of surprise and delight as his hands gripped her ass and he flipped over on top of her. Her arms reached up and wrapped themselves around his neck as she felt the head of his cock sliding down to her opening, a whimper of need emitting from the back of her throat as he teased her by pressing just the tip inside of her and then sliding only it in and out of her for a bit.

"Morgan, please!" she pleaded as his lips moved to her neck and he finally began to slide deeper inside of her, though still only a little at a time.

She gasped at the size of him as he slowly worked himself deeper and deeper inside of her until he stretched and filled her completely, his member sliding in and out of her wetness and beginning to fill the room with the noise of their lovemaking as he picked up speed. At the same same time his thumb found her raised and sensitive clitoris and began to rub it, making her gasp loudly in response as her hips bucked and began to rock forward against him in rhythm with the motion. When he began to lick and suck on her nipples as well she knew she was a goner. There was no way she was going to last long at this rate with all of her most sensitive areas being stimulated at once. Already she could feel her orgasm building within her.

"Oh my god, Morgan, please...please don't stop!" she moaned out as she gripped his shoulders tightly.
 
Morgan grinned as he heard Claire's desperate pleas for him to not stop. This fueled his energy further and his cock plowed into her harder and faster, both their nether regions completely saturated by her juices. Between sweat, saliva, and love juices, they were both positively glistening in the light of the lamps as the bedroom windows began to fog up.

The smell of sex filled the air and the sounds of wet flesh slapping against wet flash growing louder and more rapid, following by grunts from Morgan and gasps and moans from Claire. He continued to push his entire member into her dripping canal, the tip touching the very deepest parts of her orifice and stretching her as her pussy walls tightly gripped him.

As he felt her orgasm brimming to the point of overflowing, he redoubled the efforts of one thumb on her clitoris, while the other massaged the nipple he wasn't sucking on. He felt a surge of masculinity as he heard her groans getting steadily louder, until they became screams of absolute ecstasy, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her.

Her body twitched under him as her cries filled the room, her hips thrashing in unison with his thrusting. Her pussy contracted and flexed and tremored as her juices gushed out around their conjoined genitals, which were now a wet, sloppy mess. The sheets were absolutely soaked and sweat dripped from their bodies.

Morgan pushed himself up to his knees and smiled down upon the heaving Claire, her chest rising up and down quickly as she struggled to catch her breath. He gave her a moment to recover and then slid backwards, grabbing her waist and flipping her over onto her hands and knees. He gripped her hips and thrust his member into her love canal once more, this time from behind. His hips slammed against the back of her thighs repeatedly, and he moved one hand over to lightly toy with her anus and see if she gave him any hints to continue.
 
Back
Top