sweet_lychee

Virgin
Happy New Year and ... try to be a little bit brave to post here:

attachment.php

Attachments

• a51d803.jpg
    a51d803.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4,409
OMG! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Wish you were my "girl next door"!!!!

Wow, you are beautiful and sexy as hell! Welcome to the site.

Welcome

You are, indeed, sweet. Your combination of sweet and sexy is a winner. Have a good time tonight and please continue to share your beauty with us.

OMG :eek: I love Asian women. Welcome to Lit,

Happy New Year to you beautiful :rose::rose:

Subscribed.

Gotta agree with the Roverman..... Very sensual looking young woman. You are going to be very popular should you decide to hang around. Sexy asian women are hard to beat... but licking them sounds good !!!

Happy new year and welcome. I believe you are going to be very popular here.

I'm sure you hear this enough already, but you are so cute.

thanks for your warm welcome. you are very nice :heart:

here is something about me. i found literotica board one day when i did some random google search. the search led me to a very interesting story written by one writer here. that's an excellent story. it made me so hot and i ended up with playing with myself...:devil:

then i came here more often, read stories and posts. love it.

i am exchange student here in a foreign country. i don't speak English well and know few people except those in my class. so hope i can make some friends here .

Wish all of you have a wonderful new year :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• a82a5e8.jpg
    a82a5e8.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,324

here is something about me. i found literotica board one day when i did some random google search. the search led me to a very interesting story written by one writer here. that's an excellent story. it made me so hot and i ended up with playing with myself...:devil:

i am exchange student here in a foreign country. i don't speak English well and know few people except those in my class. so hope i can make some friends here .

attachment.php

Well, you are certainly making an impression. I am sure people will treat you very nicely around here.

attachment.php

I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

And love your black dress - it shows off your breasts very well :devil:

Looking forward to knowing you better :devil:

I would think you would have a lot of friends. Here or anywhere else.

WOW this is an amazing new years gift... i would love to see more. You look breath taking in those photos. :D

May I start by saying you look positively beautiful in your black dress and may you have lots of fun and great times in the new year !! I raise my glass to a very beautiful and gorgeous lady and looking forward to seeing more of you !!

Welcome to Lit and I do hope your New Year will be full of joy.

Back