Not so Happily After (Closed)

Kal'veth smiled as he walked back out of the throne room with his three wives. There were a few looks of jealousy from the nobles, since he wasn't exactly following the customs of the land. Although some of the nobles had toys on the side, they didn't flaunt them the way the king did.

They were out in the courtyard, the area setup for dancing once more. As royal family came into view, the musicians struck up a lively tune. Kal'veth took up the lead, picking Cindi up by the waist before spinning her around before he did the same with Bella and Ariel.

Josephine had found an open room, one of the servant's judging by the sparse furnishing. Lilly had just started to explain everything as Josephine say back on the bed, pulling the two fairies to either side of her. She stayed quiet as Lilly explained everything. She smiled and clapped her hands for a moment.

"Congratulations to you. And I promise not to tell the king."

She slid her arms around both of the fairies, pulling them close. She pressed her mouth over Salvia's, engaging her in a passionate kiss for a few moments. She panted softly for a moment before doing the same to Lilly.

____

He gave a little nod for a moment.

"This is the first time I have seen such a thing. I know nearly nothing about the ways of these men. They have earned my distaste for what happened to you, my pagasus."

His claws stroked along both of their cheeks a little longer before chuckling as he looked at his lap.

"What shall we do with these trouble makers? All sound asleep, but we should get to work checking those portals."
 
Lilly wasn't to extremely sure about being here with Josephine, however, she is with her sister and Ariel never restricted her from playing with her. Anyone else though needed her approval, although she has seen Josephine with Bella.... So with all that in mind, this won't hurt... right?

Before Lilly could fully question the situation, her lips were met with Josephines soft lips. Lilly heard Salvia whisper things into Josephine's ear, catching a few things. Those few things were telling her the weak spots Lilly had. Mainly her neck just behind the ears, especially biting at the nape of her neck.

Both of which will make Lilly submit instantly. Then there's her spine, wrists, and hips will drive her sister wild. She even mentioned that right about now, biting her neck could easily make her cum. After hearing some of those things, Lilly was blushing deeply as she felt a hand guiding hers to Josephine's lap. She can only assume that hand was her sisters cause it didn't let go and it kept guiding until Lilly felt the bulge under the dress. She gasped in shock with what she felt and whimpered at the idea of having it use her.

"Lilly is also purely submissive.. She only cums with permission... She'll also obey any request you ask of her. Our previous Master trained her a little too well and sadly got bored with her because of it."

Salvia teased while standing up and moving over to Lilly and began to strip her out of the dress she wore. Luckily she never got jealous over her sister, if anything she loved playing with her. It was so fun considering no matter how much sexual experience Lilly had,

"She is also still so shy about sex. Just look at how adorable that shyness is.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raeyna flushed even deeper if that was possible and that flush reached the top of her chest when said my pagasus. She knew that he didn't mean it in that sense... Or at least she assumed he didn't. Yet, the way his claw kept caressing her cheek and the tone he used while saying it.... There was no controlling the shyness.

Meria smiled though and leaned up to give Raeyna a kiss on the cheek, patting her side to get her to stand up.

"That's easy Daddy... You just pester them for entertainment."

She giggled while shifting in the chair closer to him and leaned over to tickle one of their back paws. The toes flexed and then twitched, soon she was going after another and then an ear, giggling as the griffons were getting irritated.

"When they wake up enough, they will either leave or you move em."

Meria giggled as she kept tickling them, ruffling a feather here and there. Raeyna joined in as well, finding that one single hair that made their entire back twitch.
 
Josephine mmed as she continued to kiss Lilly as she heard her pet's whispering. She pulled back from the kiss, a sweet smile on her face as she watched Lilly's hand get guided towards her growing erection. She giggled a little as she leaned back on the bed to watch Lilly get stripped.

"Yes, I can see how shy she is. It makes her so cute."

She reached off and guided Lilly to straddle her lap, facing the alchemist. She pulled her dress up so that it was bunched around her waist, her erect cock between them. She didn't say anything before taking Lilly's left wrist and kissing it softly before biting lightly with her teeth.

---

He laughed as he watched the little griffons get mercilessly get played with as they tried to sleep. It watched long before one lifted his head to nip lightly at those tickling fingers. He tried to brave the 'assault', but soon gave up. He gave one last nip to Meria's fingers before jumping up onto the throne's arm and then to the top of the back. He gave a little squeak before stretching out once more.

His sister lasted longer, ignoring the attention. She gave a half-hearted swipe at Raeyna's fingers before settling down. Zendoth laughed for a moment.

"Well, we know who is the more stubborn of the two."

The little female was finally picked up by Zendoth before he stood up and placed her back on the seat.

"I think she earned this spot today."

He looked down at the other two with a smirk.

"Ready to go?"
 
Lilly wanted to hide that shyness, especially after her sister bluntly pointed it out. Then Josephine guided Lilly to sit on her lap which only embarrassed her more, realizing there is no hiding now. Being on her lap would show them that embarrassment even more so. Then Lilly gasped while watching her kiss and bite along her wrist, feeling how her body betrayed her in that second. Having no doubts that she could feel Lilly's excitement on her thighs.

Salvia grinned for a moment as she trailed her nails down her sisters spine, forcing her arch back and press her chest out more. Though looking over at Lilly's dress, she took one of the thicker ribbons off it and wrapped it a couple of times over Lilly's eyes. After tying it off, she made sure that it was snug and not going anywhere while she went to tease over her wings.

“There, that's much better. It's been a while since you've been blindfolded.... hasn't it little sister... Don't lie, I can tell it is something you crave and need...”

She whispered into Lilly's ear as it flattened, though Lilly gave a soft nod as she gasped and whimpered to the attention. Saliva wondered how sensitive her sisters tail is, trailing her nails down to the base of that fluffy tail. Lilly blushed so deeply that the red tint darkened on her chest as she squirmed on the lap and felt the hard shaft teasing her clit.

“You are such a needy little slut sister... I can see your wetness glistening off our Mistress' legs... A little slut that can't wait to cum for our entertainment... Yet, only Mistress can give you that permission.. isn't that right little slutty sister?”

Salvia taunted the whispering words against the nape of Lilly's neck as her nails kept scratching along the base of her tail. Lilly whimpered, biting her lower lip as she very slowly nodded in response and trembled as she tried to hold back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Raeyna and Meria laughed with the reactions they were getting from the pets, even the wolf seemed entertained by it. As he picked up the female and placed her in the seat, Meria laughed a little.

“I am thinking that the sister is probably the dominate one anyway!”

With that, she picked the wolf up and set him in the seat with the griffon, the brother squawked with jealousy and jumped down to nudge at the wolf. Eventually all three snuggled up into a pile.

“Yes, I am ready go... Though, Raeyna will have to ride on you.”

Meria grinned while seeing the slightly shocked look in Raeyna's eyes as she quickly glanced at him. Making it more obvious that she's never had to ride on another being before. Also, the way Meria's tone teased, it made it sound like she meant it in other ways!

Once they were all ready to go, Meria decided to fly herself for now to really stretch out her wings out some and to just enjoy the flight in general. Raeyna was a bit fearful at first and held onto him tightly with her legs and hands. Though after a few moments she did relax when getting used to the sensation of actually riding on someones back. Eventually her eyes closed as she lifted her face up to the sky and pretended it was her flying. Even her damaged wings spread out some, though it did hurt, she didn't seemed too bothered by it.

Meria lead them towards a waterfall, although it didn't seem to becoming from anywhere in particular. When they looked up, they only see the blank sky with water falling down into a lake beneath them. Meria followed that waterfall straight up and for her, it was quite the flight as they had to go quite a ways up. She can only imagine it was just as much work for him considering his size alone would make it difficult to go straight up.

When they did find the source of the waterfalls, he would see a bunch of floating islands that were connected with vines. There were some creatures living up here, mostly a nesting ground the Griffons and other winged creatures. Meria took them to the biggest island that no other creature seemed to be nesting on and she had to sit down in a patch of grass to catch her breath. For her personally, she rarely flies up this high and the air was too much for her to handle. Raeyna though was just fine since she comes to these islands from to time herself.

“The pools there will show you all the portals that are within the realm. Each portal will have a bluish-white aura to them. That pink, almost white aura that you see in that bigger pool there is the barrier. If you focus in on it, you can direct it to parts of the realm that you wish to see. If the color is something other than that light pink, it means there is a weak spot there. A black area is a full rip that will need to repaired instantly.”

Meria pointed to the different pools to show him what to look for, showing what the different auras meant and how the magic of this realm is connected.
 
Josephine licked her lips for a moment as she watched her pet play with her sister, tease her so. The blindfold was a nice touch, and it sounded like something that Lilly was craving. She moaned lightly as she felt Lilly grind up along her shaft.

She reached up with her free hand, grasping Lilly's left breast between her fingers. She squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh through the material of the dress as she continued to bite along the fairy wrist for a few more moments. She pulled the wrist away as she spoke gently.

"So Lilly needs permission to cum now? Interesting. Tell me, what else do you need sweet Lilly? Do you want my cock? Would you like to have your sister watch you be speared and cum on my cock?"

She leaned forward, kissing on Saliva's forehead gently for a moment.

"And what of you my pet?"

-----

"I think I can handle that just fine."

He smiled for a moment at Meria's suggestion, though he did enjoy the look on Raeyna's face at the comment. The Pegasus was going to be quite the interesting little play mate. He could tell his mate didn't mind the arrangement, considering the way she was pushing things.

The flight was an easy one, though Zendoth wanted to play a bit, he refrained from doing so with Raeyna on his back. After all, she was still recovering and didn't have use of her wings in case she fell off.

The floating islands that Meria took them to was breathtaking to him. It showed him that there was much to the realm he was still have to see and explore. For now, he would enjoy the beauty that was before him, setting the thoughts of exploration aside.

When Meria found a place for them to land, he landed near her. He let Raeyna off first before shifting back to humanoid form. He gave a nod as he listened to his mate describe how the pools worked.

"It sounds simple enough to deal with the portals. It would probably be too much to believe that every portal is perfectly aligned, but who knows when they last time was they were checked. Well, let's get to work ladies."

He reached out for a moment, running his claws lightly down their necks and spine before moving to the closet pool. He frowned for a moment as he saw the shown portal as being red color.

"So how do the portals get fixed?"

He began to move among the different pools to study the colors of the portals. Most of them were a light pink, but a handful were showing a reddish hue to them. Three of the portals were black.
 
Lilly whimpered as they both kept teasing her and then being asked what she wanted, which had her shying away at the answer. Slowly she nodded while letting her body do all the begging and bit her lower lip for a second before responding.

"I.... I would like... I need.. I need to be bound.. and used... I wish to taste my sister while I cum on your... on you.."

While Josephine leaned to kiss Salvia, Lilly couldn't help herself and kissed along Josephine's neck and shoulder as the moment caught up. It never really did take Lilly much to allow the outside world fade and let the inner slut show. Despite how much her slutty side embarrasses her, Lilly wasn't afraid to enjoy sex anyway she can get it. Lately she has been enjoying it to the fullest.

Salvia grinned into the kiss after hearing Lilly say that, knowing the kind of pleasure that mouth can bring.

"I desire to watch you fuck my sister and make her cum on your cock Mistress.... While I cum all over her face."

She emphasized those two words to taunt Lilly a bit more. Though after kissing Josephine again, Salvia went around the room looking for something. Finding very little, she pulled the cord down from the curtains and place it on the bed for Josephine to use.

"Tie her so she is on all fours, or something where her wings are up. Like me, they are very touchy and appears the base of her tail is touchy too."

Salvia grinned while trailing her nails down Lilly's spine and making her squeak.

~~~~~

Meria frowned when seeing the weak shape that the barriers were in and it was no wonder the humans had it easy with Raeyna. They were lucky enough to be around a ripped portal that she most likely flew into without realizing it.

"It takes a bit of work to fix them and patience."

She glanced around the area for a moment to find a lengthy stick and stood in the center boarders to show him easily.

"One must never touch the water personally, the aura of any person will mess up the flow. Using a stick... Kind of like of a wand will help keep things in check. The process is kind of like a game, least I treat it like a game sometimes."

Meria spoke a few words slowly in her tongue, made certain he knew how to say the words as well. Soon she began to chant the words while moving the wand over a pool showing a healthy portal. The pink stream touched the end of the stick and she very carefully dragged that stream over to a red portals pool. Instantly that portal already looked better, not completely pink as it should, but a couple more times and it would be fine.

"You have to keep chanting to control the flow of the stream. You take from the healthy ones to repair the damage ones. You will have to alternate from one to the other to get them all balanced. Work on the weaker ones first so you have enough to work with for the severe ones."

Meria gave a couple more examples of how the process works and proceeded to heal the one portal. Taking from other pools to keep from using too much from the healthy ones.

"Does that make sense? Here you try it..You can take energy from the big there pool there, however that is only if you seriously need to. Disrupting that pool will make you stay here longer than needed... A lesson I learned personally."

She laughed and handed him the stick that she's been using.
 
Josephine mmed at the feel of Lily's lips on her neck and shoulder. She took a deep breathe for a moment, enjoying the warmth for a moment before grinning at the words of the fairies. She leaned back a little as she watched Salvia search for something to tie up her sister with.

"Such wonderful things to hear. I would be pleased to have such a request fulfilled."

She reached down, lifting Lilly off of her lap before laying her back on the bed. She slipped the rest of her dress off, dropping it on the floor before picking up the rope Salvia had brought over. There wasn't much length to work with, so the alchemist would have to improvise a little.

Lilly's wrists were bound together first before the rope was extended down to her left ankle. That ankle was wrapped twice before being tied in place and extended over towards her right ankle. The last little bit was wrapped around her right ankle before being tied off. She rolled the fairy back over on her front, helping her up on all fours, well all three in this case.

"Why don't you get in place now pet?"

Josephine climbed up on the bed behind Lilly, her cock tip teasing the fairy's wet folds as her fingers ran along the surface of her wings.

-----

He watched intently at how Meria fixed the damaged portals, listening to what she chanted. He smiled seeing how well she did, able to get things done so quickly. He took the wand from her, holding it for a moment as he looked it over. The ritual seemed easy enough to do.

"Well, I think I can do it easily enough."

He found that he had caught on quickly enough, getting the last of the reddish portals to a light pink color. Once that one was done, he looked at the black ones for a few moments before chuckling.

"What's wrong with spending a little more time here? After all, we aren't in a hurry yet."

He gave a little wink for a moment before beginning to work on the first of the black portals. He dipped into half of the healthy portals before he got the first one to a dark red spectrum. He didn't think that all of the portals would have to be perfectly healed, so they would have to come back later. The second black portal was soon to a dark red color as well, Zendoth having used the rest of the healthy portals as well.

He took a deep breathe for a moment before working on the final portal. This time, he used some power from the big pool, along with dipping into the other portals as well. Once he finished getting the last portal to dark red, he handed the wand back to Meria.

"That should work for now. We can come back when the energy has built back up again to strengthen the portals up more."
 
Lily whimpered slightly as she felt the position she was being bound into. Without having any complaints though, she submitted to Josephine easy enough. She did struggle a little in a teasing fashion until someone rolled her over. Shivering at the touch to her wings while trying to raise her hips towards Josephine more.

Salvia smiled and watched Lily squirm around to get comfortable, though that would be impossible now. Crawling ontoo the bed, she propped herself up on some pillows and spread her legs. Settling in down underneath Lilly's face and helped guide Lilly to her pussy.

Lilly wasted no time at all and quickly began to lick and suck on her sister's pussy, lapping up the juices.

"Mmmm That's a good little pet... I have missed that sweet tongue..."

Salvia groaned deeply and arched her back some when Lilly found the perfect spot underneath the clit. Lilly used her sister as a distraction to keep from begging either of them to let her cum.

~~~~~~~

Meria watched as he worked on the pools and was a little surprised at how quickly he picked it up. The pools seem to respond to him nicely, probably even better than they respond to her. Which made her happy to see that the realm itself is accepting him as a protector.

Raeyna watched and listened for a short while until the general area caught her curiosity. She has never been to this side of the islands before and there wasn't much for her to really do other than stay out of the way. Since she couldn't fly anywhere yet, she wondered around the particular island they were on. Finding a decent size pool up top and away from the main pools they were working with.

Testing it carefully to make sure it doesn't disturb what they were doing and slowly she sank down into the water. After another moment she started to follow a unique butterfly around the pools. She isn't used to seeing things in the eyes of a human, colors and sounds were more pronounced.

Meria did watch to see where Raeyna went and smiled a little at her almost child like curiosity. Though when he spoke again, it brought Meria's attention back to him and she checked out the progress. To her surprise the big pool didn't react in the same way it had done with her.

"That pool must not like me I guess. Or you are a cheater...."

She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. Glancing at all the pools though, she noticed how well they were already starting to heal and gain strength.

"For a first time, you did wonderful Daddy. It appears that our little pegasus isn't in a hurry to leave either."

Meria grinned while pointing up towards where Raeyna was playing with the butterfly.
 
Josephine giggled softly seeing how eager Lilly went after Salvia. She grinned for a moment and clicked her tongue lightly.

"Lilly is quite good with her tongue. However..."

She stopped speaking for a moment as she thrust her cock deeply into the fairy, groaning as it wrapped tightly around her shaft. She panted lightly as she remained inside the fairy as her fingers moved down to Lilly's ass to lay there for a moment.

"You didn't ask to suck on your sister's clit first."

She lifted her hand up before bringing it down against her rear. She maoned as she began to thrust in and out of the fairy, her hand smacking Lilly's rear between each deep thrust.

"You should beg for...such..things....Now...."

Her other hand went around the base of Lilly's tail, pulling on it a bit.

----

He laughed for a moment at Meria's words of calling him a cheater.

"I wouldn't know how to cheat doing this, since it's my first time."

He looked towards where Raeyna was playing with the butterfly, licking his lips for a moment. He grinned and turned to Meria, wrapping his hand around her head for a moment before pulling her close and kissing her deeply for a few moments. He soon broke the kiss, leaning up towards her ear to whisper softly.

"Speaking of first times...perhaps you would like to watch me take Raeyna for her first time?"
 
Lilly arched her back which forced her to lift off her sister when she listened to Josephine, crying out with the first thrust. It felt so good to have a hot cock stretching again, despite the aid being unwanted earlier, she certainly accepted it now. Groaning and whimpering between the thrusts and the spankings, Lilly's need to cum rose.

Saliva whimpered slightly when her sister pulled away, though grinned when seeing what Josephine was doing. Watching Lilly jerk with each smack and her eyes growing wide at the idea of begging for such a thing. Yet, Saliva could also tell that the need to beg for an orgasm grew by the second, finally Lilly cried and whimpered for permission.

"Please... Please allow me... allow me to pleasure.. my sister.... Please.. allow me to taste her cum... Please Mistress.."

Lilly almost came instantly when Josephine pulled on her tail, squeezing along her shaft tighter than ever as she held back.

~~~~~~~

Meria enjoyed the kiss and returned it eagerly while giggling some into the kiss with what he had said. She whimpered slightly when he pulled away though, not wanting to let go of the kiss, nor him. Looking up at Raeyna for a moment as he made the suggestion, for a split second a hint of jealousy bit her. Though, shaking her head and smiled up at him as if it was nothing, she wants to be able to share him. Jealous only restricts that she didn't like that idea at all.

"I would love to watch you claim her. She does act like she might be in heat and she seems to like you too."

She to hold of his hand and walked in front of him going towards Raeyna, all the while swaying her hips to give him a good show.

"Would you like me to get her ready for you Daddy?"

Meria glanced over her shoulder at him with a playful twinkle in her eye.
 
Josephine moaned louder as her cock was squeezed tighter by Lilly. She grinned hearing Lilly beg to pleasure her sister. She didn't stop her thrusting as she spoke, but she did rub that reddening ass lightly.

"Yes, you may pleasure your sister..make her scream for me....fuck..."

Her fingers tightened on Lilly tail, pulling on it once more as she sped a little faster.

---

He licked his lips as he watched Meria move as she led towards Raeyna.

"Yes, that would be good, my little mate. I want her nice and ready for me."

He reached down for a moment with his free hand, his claws running lightly over his stiffening cocks. He wondered for a few moments if he should take the pegasus's pussy first, or just go ahead and take both at once.
 
Lilly's wings stretched out while she strained to hold back as she mewled one more time before returning her attention to Salvia. Lilly greedly sucked and used her rough tongue to quickly work her sister into a frenzy. Within another couple of moments Salvia gripped the bedding as she came all over Lilly's mouth and chin. Wasting no time at all, Lilly kept licking and sucking to prolong Salvia's orgasm.

It wasn't easy for Lilly to hold back though, she kept getting tighter and tighter while putting all her focus on making her sister cum. She started trembling after the thrusting became harder and quicker while straining against the rope.

Salvia screamed out with pleasure and gripped Lilly's hair tightly, pressing her mouth more into her pussy. This of course prevented Lilly from being able to beg for permission to cum.Lilly panted and whimpered as she made Salvia cum again, this time making her squirt when Lilly's tongue hit a sweet spot.

~~~~~~~

Meria grinned when she got a side glance of him caressing his cock, licking her lips as she couldn't get enough of him. Once they reached the water, Raeyna stopped following the butterfly and quickly became embarrassed. Her cheeks turning a bright red as she noticed him growing hard as he approached the pool.

Meria didn't saying anything and went straight up to Raeyna and without hesitation, kissed her fully on the lips. At first it was a simple, innocent kiss which caused Raeyna's flush to grow deeper and darker. Though after a moment or two, Raeyna started to relax a little more into the kiss and returned it.

However, Meria did have some play in relaxing her as her wings fluttered slightly and were glowing. Some of her fairy dust coated the top of the water surrounding the three of them. It didn't have a strong effect to make Raeyna fall completely under the aphrodisiac scent. Just strong enough to make her less resistant and to increase her need to mate.

Before too long, Meria started kissing along her neck while slowly turning her around so they were both facing him. Meria being careful of the damaged wings while she kept kissing her neck and reaching around to present Raeyna's breasts to him. Raeyna didn't know what is happening and her cheeks flushed as her desires increased.

Meria reached up with one hand to bring Raeyna's attention back to her with another kiss, while her hand trailed down under the water. Raeyna's little gasps indicated where that hand traveled down to.
 
Josephine was enjoying watching Lilly make Salvia cum, but she was having trouble focusing. The squeezing of her cock was pushing her faster and faster towards her climax. She slowed her thrusts to try and prolong the pleasure, but she didn't think she could last much longer.

"Cum....cum...with me..."

Josephine commanded Lilly as best she could muster between groans. She pulled hard on the fairy's tail as she drove hard into the fairy. The tight squeeze on her cock was enough to cause her to go over, screaming her pleasure as she filled Lilly with her hot seed.

----

He smiled as he watched Meria prepare Raeyna for him so well. It was a pity they were in the water, denying him the pleasure of smelling their arousal. No matter, that would always be in the future.

As Raeyna was turned to be presented to him, he reached out. His claws flicked lightly over her nipples as they harden, caressing them gently. He pressed closer to the Pegasus, his tongue running lightly over her lips. He kissed her gently for a moment before deepening the kiss. He growled with pleasure as he enjoyed the taste of her.

He broke the kiss after a few moments, kissing Meria passionately for a few moments. One hand continue to caress Raeyna's breasts as he reached behind her, rubbing his mate's soft folds as well. He whispered gently on Meria's ear.

"I think I will take both holes today."
 
Lilly had a very difficult time keeping up with her task on pleasuring her sister. No matter how much training she has had, once her own pleasure took control, everything else would fade. Although she did try to keep licking and sucking while Salvia held her head down. It all consumed her and the struggle to hold back long enough was impossible.

Right when Lilly was about to start begging, Josephine gave the anticipated permission and without any hesitation, she came. The pulling of her tail made the orgasm stronger and her back arched sharply to pull away from Salvia to scream out. Josephine came at the same time which prolonged Lilly's climax and even triggering a second orgasm instantly. Which in that moment felt extremely incredible after being denied for so long. When Josephine relaxed a little more, Lilly fell to the bed panting hard while Salvia ran her fingers through Lilly's hair.

"Thank you...."

Lilly whispered through the soft panting when she regained some sense of reality.

*******

Meria smiled as he appreciated what she was doing to Raeyna, although she could tell he wanted something more. Yet, she couldn't say exactly what that something was and since he didn't say anything on it, Meria shrugged it off for now. She kept pouring the aphrodisiac dust into the water to keep Raeyna calm, for the most part it did work. However, when he approached her, Raeyna did flinch slightly to the unexpected touch of her nipples.

His scent and the comforting caress from Meria, also the sweet scent from the dust, did keep her from completely panicking. Her heart raced while she returned his kiss, a soft whimper accidentally escaped as it is her first real kiss. Not once did she imagine to find herself mating with a dragon, that is simply unheard of among her species. However, she didn't actually fear him either, if anything she was drawn towards him the more she spent time with him.

While he was kissing Raeyna, Meria kept caressing and touching them both while kissing over Raeyna's shoulders and neck. It left Raeyna breathless as he broke the kiss, feeling the heat between both of their bodies as she was sandwiched against them. Meria stopped providing the fairy dust as she didn't want to over do it, all the intention was to just ease Raeyna's mind some. Meria groaned deeply into his kiss and pressed towards his fingers more.

At first his comment confused her briefly, the idea of him taking both of Raeynas' holes flashed in her thoughts. However, the way he teased her slick folds told her exactly what he meant and she grinned while trying to imagine what that would be like.

“I think that will be fun Daddy...”

She teased while nibbling on his jawline in response until she met with his lips again. Meria kept teasing Raeyna's pussy, following the same stroke pattern as his fingers were doing. At times, she would reach a little further down to stroke his cock, pressing the hard shaft against Raeyna's clit.

“How do you wish to do this Daddy? I wish for you to be comfortable too.”
 
Josephine shivered with pleasure as Lily came with her, her cock squeezed by the spasming fairy. Her grip soon relaxed on Lily's tail before pulling away. She took a few moments to catch her breathe before pulling out of the leaking fairy. She moved to the bed, laying beside Salvia.

"I think it's time for a little nap."

She grinned for a moment before pulling Salvia closer against her, along with Lily. She gave both of them a soft kiss on the forehead before pulling a couple of pillows closer, resting her head on one as she closed her eyes.

----
The wedding party was in full swing, Kal'veth enjoying himself as he danced with his queens. However, he was looking forward to deflower Cindi very soon, which couldn't come soon enough for him. After dancing for a bit longer, he soon clapped his hands together for attention. The music soon faded away as things were quieted down for him to speak.

"I think it's time for a bit of food, so let's move to the dining hall."

There were murmurs of agreement, shortly followed by the crowd heading towards the courtyard where tables had been setup with food. The king grinned for a moment at an idea, smiling to Cindi.

"Why don't you go ahead m'queen and wait for us?"

He slid an arm around Bella's and Ariel's waist, keeping them close to him. He watched Cindi move outside before giving each the other two a deep kiss for a moment before speaking.

"I doubt anyone would mind if the king disappears for a bit, do you?"

-----

He thought for a few moments on how best he could take Raeyna. He grinned as he pushed his finger deeply up into Meria, stroking along her silken walls lightly.

"This position will do. I think I'll need you to guide him in though."

He chuckled lightly for a moment, biting down on Raeyna's shoulder for a moment. He soon pulled his mouth away as his hand moved from the Pegasus's breast to resting on her waist. He slipped his finger from within Meria to place it on Raeyna's other hip as well.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist when I lift you up, little Pegasus."

He gave her but a moment to react before she was lifted up into the air, bringing her up just above his cocks.
 
All three queens were having a wonderful time dancing with each other and with their King. At times dances with the common folk as well. This time of peace almost felt magical to Ariel as nothing seemed to darken the mood at all. All the excitement did sap quite a bit of her energy out though and it seemed Kal'veth called things to a halt just in time. Ariel was about to take a break anyway and she could feel the babies needed to calm down as well.

Cindi was a little surprised when he told her to move ahead, giving him a slightly confused glance for the briefest moment. However, she didn't question it and kissed him lightly before walking on ahead to go outside. A few people started to talk with her and complimented on the dress she had chosen while a crowd slowly circled around her. It was moments like these that made her feel alive and brought back the reasons as to why she loved being Queen.

Bella and Ariel were both taken back some by his suggestion to disappear for a time, glancing back towards Cindi fully vanished out sight. Naturally wondering if he means to take her to the chambers now, though confused by the fact that he let her go ahead. Then Bella laughed while hugging him at the same time.

“I am certain the guests will understand if their King vanishes for a time on his wedding night. Some probably wonder why you haven't done so yet.”

She gave him a sly smile and kissed his cheek playfully. Ariel wasn't too sure of what to say while taking this time to relax a little, her free hand caressing her belly lightly. Finally she grinned and glanced up to meet his gaze.

“They might ask some when the toasts happen, but I'm sure they can wait until you return.”

~~~~~~

Meria giggled when lifted Raeyna up and watched how quickly she did as instructed. Her arms and legs tightly wrapped around him with a yelp of shock. Though she also felt the position of both his cocks and her eyes grew wide with the thought of him using both those cocks on her at once. She's never even had one before, let alone be able to handle two of them! Then she felt Meria's hands beneath her and soon only felt the head of one cock in position.

His other cock rubbed up against her ass while Meria helped him and soon Raeyna gasped sharply when the thick head stretched her open. She gripped onto him tighter while Meria guided more into her until the head was fully inside. From that point she let the two of them go at his pace, though she did keep stroking his second cock.

Raeyna tried to roll her hips. Sadly, Raeyna was too tense to really move on her own and she honestly didn't know what to do either. The shock of just having him inside of her was more than enough to stun her.
 
He chuckled softly for a moment and nodded.

"Then I don't think they will mind waiting a little longer for doing the toast. Besides, I think Cinderella should work for her next meal."

He gave a playful wink for a moment before kissing both of their foreheads. He gave a gentle rub on their bellies for a moment before pulling away from them. He walked on ahead of the out into the courtyard, looking around for his newest queen. Spotting her in a small crowd of guests, he angled towards them. As he arrived, he smiled to them and to Cindi for a moment.

"If you excuse me, I just need to borrow my queen for a little bit."

Though his next ations were probably unkingly, he wasn't bothered about it. His hands went to Cindi's waist for a moment before he suddenly lifted her up from her feet and laid her over his shoulder like a sack. He held his hand on her so she was bent facing backwards as he turned and marched back towards the castle. He even took a moment to give Ariel a light smack on the ass as they passed each other.

The few servants they passed gasped or laughed a little about what he was doing. Once they reached his bedroom, he flung the door open as he carried her inside, kicking the door closed behind him before finally putting her down on her feet.

---

He waited patiently as he felt Meria's hands on his cocks, guiding him into position. He groaned deeply as he felt Raeyna's virgin ass squeeze his head tightly, feeling her tenseness.

"Mmm...very good..."

He was quite pleased that Raeyna had done as he commanded, seeming very eager to please him. He held her where she was for a moment longer before he began to lighten up on his strength. He still held her up, but he was letting her body wieght do the job for them.

He arched his back as the pleasure filled him, both cocks getting squeezed tightly. With the wieght of Raeyna, she easily took him in as her hyman was broken quickly. He soon had her completely filled both front and back as much as she could take in.

"So tight....mmm..."

He felt he could almost cum just from feeling her clamp so tightly around him.
 
Bella and Ariel laughed while watching him make a beeline straight for Cindi, soon hearing her squeal when he picked her up. The crowd laughed and cheered as she hid the embarrassment on her face against his back. Seeing him carrying Cindi like that made Bella laugh harder and Ariel yelped at the unexpected smack.

Ariel did decide to follow them up to the rooms, although she went into her own room giggling as he kicked the door closed. Closing her own door she straight to her bed and laid down, needing some peace and quiet. The babies certainly needed the time alone as well and at times it was a bit painful for her.

Cindi laughed and playfully spanked him as he carried her up the stairs, though the shyness quickly kicked in when he closed the door. She knew what this meant and what he wanted, her feet felt his hardness and she still couldn't believe how big he is.

She didn't move away from him when he set her down, though she also couldn't meet his gaze. It was obvious how nervous she was about this, despite having a few drinks and trying to prepare herself for this moment. She quickly realized that there is no preparing for it. Without anymore hesitation, she boldly leaned forward and kissed him deeply. Hoping that will lessen her fears of what is about to happen.

************

Raeyna couldn't breathe as both his cock pressed into her, unprepared for either one and yet she felt no real pain. Meria made certain of that with her dust at work, although it didn't help the natural pain of him stretching her open. Raeyna held onto him so tightly and buried her face into his shoulder while trying so hard to accept him.

The deeper he went, the more she found it difficult to breathe and she trembled hard in his arms. A few times she wanted to stop him, though it was far too late and she couldn't bring herself to do so. Unable to believe that this is really happening and cried out painfully as he claimed her virginity. Which also made her legs grip around his waist tighter while all her nerves went into shock.

Meria kept caressing her back and kissing over her neck and shoulders with tenderness. All the while trying to keep any pain Raeyna felt at a minimum. There was some jealousy hidden deep her eyes as she watched his eyes fill with pleasure. Flashbacks of how he looked with the dryad were triggered, although Meria didn't let it consume her this time. Raeyna is her sister now after all, that kind of jealousy shouldn't be present. Especially at a time like this.

What did make her truly jealous though is the sight of some markings trailing down Raeyna's back. Markings that Meria could only assume were his and she wondered why that didn't happen with her. Yet, Meria put on her best smile while tracing lightly over the markings. Trying to convince herself that perhaps it's because another dragon had already placed his mark on her.

"Looks like having you claim her is working for her wings as well Daddy..."

Meria glanced over at the wings and traced very carefully over them as a glow pulsed softly.
 
He was a little surprised by her sudden kiss, but the king accepted it eagerly. He reached up and wrapped his arms around her small frame, pulling her against him as he returned the kiss deeply. He could feel her shivering a little from her nervousness, but there wasn't anything he could do about that. After a few moments of kissing, he broke the kiss as he grinned. He pulled back a little as one set of claws grazed lightly down the front of her wedding dress.

"I think we need to do something about this offending thing. What do you say?"

His claws ran over the outline of her breasts, stroking over her nipples lightly. After a few moments of teasing her, he reached up and sliced along the sleeves of the dress. Next he laid a claw at the center of her chest at the top before slicing downward towards her stomach. He watched the dress fall away from his queen's body with a smile.

"It is time I see you in all your glory."

He stepped back a little, shruggin off his clothings as well till he stood nude before her.

-----

He groaned and growled with pleasure as he watched Raeyna trying to adjust to the new circumstances. Looking towards Meria for a moment at her mention of him working on her wings as well, he gave a little chuckle.

"Then this was...good for her.."

He looked back to Raeyna, kissing her lightly for a moment.

"No need to be so nervous...Relax...enjoy..."

He continued to leave her in position for a few moments before beginning to lift her up from him. He didn't pull her off completely, just to the point where only his tip was buried in her. He started a slow and steady pace of moving her up and down his cocks, growling deeply as he tried to hold back from the intense pleasure.
 
Cindi didn't know how to react with him ripping her dress to shreds. On one hand his claws did feel intense and she shivered or jerked depending what area his claws touched. Stifling a small giggle when he ran over a ticklish spot just above her naval. On the other hand as the dress fell to the floor, Cindi felt the flush of embarrassment burning in her cheeks. Her breathing picked up when the dress left her nude before his eyes and instinctively her arms went to cover herself.

She has never been nude in front of a male before and with her being raised by an abusive step family, she became very self conscious. Deep down she knew she wasn't nearly as beautiful as Ariel is with her fine skin, or as busty as Bella is. She blushed even deeper as he stripped down in front of her and she turned her head slightly to look away.

What gave her away though is her scent which told him she is more than ready for him to claim her. More than anything she has been wanting this. Mentally though, she didn't quite know how to handle things now that it is actually happening.

“I-I hope you are pleased with what you see... Bella had me shave clean for you as well... I-I've never done that before... She said you like it smooth down there...”

She tried to not sound nervous and to keep strong through all this, yet it is something she couldn't hide.

**********

Raeyna didn't know how to relax, especially when he lifted her up then back down, she cried out and clawed into his shoulders. She had never felt these sensations before and couldn't for the life of her process them as there were too many. Between both his cocks piercing into both her holes and Meria caressing her spine, Raeyna felt something more. An urge she couldn't understand for the first few thrusts, she fought that sensation with everything she had. Squeezing on both his cocks tighter and tighter as that urge grew so intensely.

Meria didn't want to be jealous of Raeyna, though looking at the mark being formed into completion, she couldn't hide that jealousy from him. Despite how much she distracted herself by kissing and caressing her new sister, it burned in her eyes. She was also certain that by this time he could sense it from vibes that poured off her. However, this isn't about her and Meria knew it, this is for Raeyna and this is her time spent with him.

With that, Meria waited until the very last possible second, feeling how tense Raeyna had gotten and knew she the exact moment of her peek. When Raeyna kept fighting those sensations, Meria bit down on a spot between her shoulder blades. Much like what a mate would have done to her, in seconds, Raeyna screamed out and came hard. Her very first orgasm and Raeyna couldn't believe how good it felt. Meria kept silent though, biting a little harder to prolong the orgasm.
 
The king smiled for a moment, taking in her scent as well as her nervousness. He reached out to her gently, his right hand laying gently on the side of her head.

"I am very pleased m'queen. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

He moved closer to her, kissing her lightly for a moment. He deepened the kiss with a bit of passion, growling with pleasure. His other hand moved down her to waist, gripping lightly. He broke the kiss after a few moments, guiding her back towards the bed. Once she was seated, he pushed her back on the bed.

He leaned over her, his claws playing lightly with her nipples before pinching them softly. He took one nipple between his teeth, biting and rolling it gently between them. He soon alternated between her nipples as he ran his hand gently down between her legs, feeling her juices seep from her virgin body.

-----

It was taking all his will to not cum so quickly as Raeyna squeezed him tighter with each passing moment. His claws squeezed tighter into the Pagesus's sides, getting close to piercing the skin. However, it was her orgasm that finally triggered his, pushing him over the edge.

He tilted his head back as he let out a roar, driving Raeyna down on his cocks as deep as he could go into her. His hot dragon seed filler her completely for the first time, pumping her full before spilling out. He panted softly as he stood for a moment, catching his breathe a little.

"Very good..for your first time.."

He shifted a hand so that it was beneath Raeyna's ass to hold her up. His other hand reached up lifting Meria's head up so he could kiss her deeply for a few moments before releasing the kiss. He continued to growl as he could feel Raeyna continuing to squeeze his cocks.

"Mmm...I think she wants more...Should I give her more mate?"
 
Cindi giggle lightly as he guided her backwards towards the bed and felt slightly intimated when he crawled on top of her. Though she returned his kiss eagerly, thinking of everything that Bella and Josephine had told her about him. Instead of focusing on the fear of possible pain or lack of experience, she put that focus onto the pleasure. His kisses did feel good and the warmth of his body against hers is more than incredible.

She gripped at the bedding underneath her while worked her into a frenzy of sensations. This didn't compare at all to what the girls were doing to her. This is far more intimate than she imagined it would be. The way Charming always described it, Cindi half expected it to already be over with. However, he is not Charming and she has seen how careful Kal'veth is with his other wives... her wives now.. That thought aroused her more.

She gasped sharply when his fingers pressed at her wet slit and her legs spread open more for him. It surprised her subconsciously to have that fear fade so quickly and eager to feel more of him.

"This... This feels good... M'King..."


******

Raeyna buried her face into his shoulder as she screamed while he his seed burned her very tender tunnels. The entire time she held onto so tight that she could have become one with him as she went into complete shock. The world around seemed to fade for a few moments and she felt dizzy while she shivered against him. For a few short moments Raeyna couldn't find her breath and all her senses were spinning out of control.

Meria felt the intensity of their orgasms and the jealousy only grew, much like it did when she watched him with the dryad. With him climaxing so soon told her how much he enjoyed having Raeyna. Though his kiss did ease some of those uncontrolled feelings until he asked if he should continue giving her more.

Naturally she didn't want to sound greedy and yet the answer was caught in a breath she didn't know she held. However the answer was interrupted as Raeyna tensed up again when pain shot through her. Meria had to step back when Raeyna's wings stretched out to their fullest very painfully and some of the scars broke open. It took a few moments for Raeyna to fully absorb his seed since it was quite a bit of cum to take in.

In those few moments though, the beautiful white feathers started to come into place while Raeyna writhed in pain. Considering she is still impaled on both of his cocks, that pain also brought pleasure. After a very short time it was difficult to tell if her next set of cries were from an orgasm or of the pain. Although he can tell what it was from as the tight walls pulsed wildly around his cocks.

When the process eventually ended it left Raeyna gasping for air with the refreshed shock to her nerves. This naturally caused her to shiver harder in his embrace with her face buried against his chest. Meria didn't know what to say after witnessing the healing of her wings and very lightly she helped Raeyna to get them to relax again. Yet seeing just how beautiful they were brought out the jealous question if he found Raeyna more beautiful now.

"It appears she did get more on her own Daddy... I believe sissy needs a little rest after that though."

Meria smiled and chuckled weakly while she kept caressing and massaging the silky wings to help ease the obvious pain.
 
He grinned for a moment as he lifted his head to look up at her.

"It will get even better m'queen."

He lowered his head down, continuing to nibble and bite gently on her breasts one more. His fingers stroked up and down her wet folds before his claw flickered lightly over her clit. He moved downward with his mouth, nipping gently on her flesh.

Two claws took her clit between them, twisting and pinching lightly. It wasn't long before he ran his tongue along her wet folds, growling with pleasure at her sweet taste. It was only a few moments before he was slipping his tongue into her, but he couldn't delve far due to her hymen. He didn't break it yet, instead lashing his tongue around before pulling out to lick along her folds once more.

----

He wasn't quite sure the exact cause of how things turned out, but Zendoth had an inkling of an idea. Though Meria probably couldn't see it, he could feel as if the power of the darkness was being pulled through him and into Raeyna. He could only growl louder as she squeezed tightly around him as the next orgasm went through her.

It wasn't even to get him anywhere near another orgasm, but it was a very pleasurable sensation going through him. He arched a little as his eyes closed, not yet seeing what was happening to Raeyna. It was Meria's voice that caused him to open his eyes as the Pegasus finally managed to relax against him.

"Perhaps she should....things have moved fast for her."

He smiled for a moment seeing the beautiful transformation that she had gone through. It took him a few moments to catch his breathe, holding her gently. He smiled for a moment as he looked to his mate.

"I think she will need your help to stand. Give me a moment to shift and we will return."

He gently ran his claws through Raeyna's hair to comfort her for a few moments before slowly lifting her off of him.

"Easy..easy..."
 
Cindi gasped and whimpered as he tormented her clit, bringing her so close to an instant orgasm. Only to have him stop the pinching and replace his claws with his tongue. When that tongue entered her though, she came as he found a very sensitive spot.

Subconsciously she knew that it should be her to provide him with the pleasure, as it is the task of being his wife. Yet, he clearly seemed to enjoy what he is doing and who is she to complain about it. It certainly is the best feeling she has ever had in her life. It was different compared to the other girls and though she will never be able to explain it... She will enjoy every second of it possible.

"I... I-I can let you ... do this... all night... My sweet husband...."

His tongue reached deeper than what Bella's could have done and it was hotter than she imagined it. She groaned deeply and with one hand reached down to grip one of his right horn as a second orgasm quickly rose to the edge.

*******

Meria didn't want to leave this place, though she didn't say anything while helping with Raeyna. Which wasn't easy considering Raeyna started crying the moment he began to lift her up. Every nerve in her body still in full on shock and her muscles refused to let go of him. Meria did try to provide comfort with her fairy dust again, however it didn't seem to work this time.

Everything became too overwhelming for Raeyna, despite how good it all felt, she wasn't prepared for any of it. It happened so fast and all at once that she couldn't process any of it. She wasn't fully prepared to take on that much at once and struggled emotionally with it. Especially when it came to the pain her wings still brought, something not even herself would expect.

He was only half way out of her ass when she felt faint again and Meria pressed up against her back for support. At least with his cum still coated her tunnel it made things a littler easier for Raeyna to move. Though it started hurting the closer to the head they got and she tensed up from the thickness. Fresh tears trailed down her cheeks when she suddenly thought she had failed somehow.

When he was fully free of her, Raeyna cried out as the cold water replaced his cocks and fell back against Meria. She was gasping to catch her breath and didn't seem to really realize that her wings were rapidly healing.

"I-I am... I apologize... if I ruined... the moment for you... It was just.. to fast for me.. Please.. forgive me... It was too much.... I didn't mean to..."

Raeyna didn't know what to think or how to feel about this experience and unable to process the pain it suddenly caused. Meria did hug her from behind and kissed over her neck trying to comfort her sister. Meria kept silent while holding onto Raeyna to give support.
 
Last edited:
He was enjoying hearing his new wife enjoy herself, as well as her taste. His claws grazed down her soft skin from her breasts, down her stomach, and along her inner thighs. His tongue continued to probe her as he enjoyed making her orgasm.

"Mmm..Such a sweet queen...I think you are ready."

He finished lapping up her leaking juices before standing up at the edge of the bed. His claws traced along her slick folds for a few moments before he guiding his tip to her virgin hole. He took his time entering her, growling deeply as she grasped his tip like a tight glove. He wondered if he would be able to hold out for long like this, but he doubted it.

He decided not to go all at once yet, but instead, see-sawing back and forth into her till he meant her hymen. His hands wrapped around her thighs for a moment as he smiled down at her.

"This might hurt a little."

This time however, he did push forward hard as he drove as deep as he could. He arched his back as she gripped him tightly, pushing him over the edge as he thought she would. He tossed his head back as he let out a roar of pleasure. His cock swelled for a moment before his hot dragon seed flooded into her no longer virgin body.

----

As Raeyna complained about possibly ruining things, he shook his head and placed a claw on her stammering mouth for a moment.

"Shh...there's no reason to apologize. You did nothing wrong. Just relax."

His claws stroked gently along her cheeks before kissing her lightly. He reached up and stroked his claws lightly along Meria's horns for a moment before kissing her gently. He ran his claws along her horns for a few moments, enjoying watching her squirm a bit from the sensation.

"Let's get you home to rest."

He helped walk them out of the water before shifting into his natural form. Not really knowing how they would like to travel with Raeyna in her state, he gave them two options. He laid his right front claw on the ground palm up while lowering his neck down as well.
 
Back
Top