Showing Her Off!

ShowingHerOff

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Posts
171
She's beautiful and she's mine. She says it would be hot for me to share her, so share her I will, as much as she will allow.

I know she wants to hear your comments, so please don't be shy in sending us your feedback either by posting in our thread or via private messages if you're shy.

We hope you enjoy!

Edit: Things didn't work out with her and she is no longer mine. I'll leave her pics up and maybe add to them now and again anyway, though. I mean, she's just so beautiful, the world should be able to see more of her!
 
Last edited:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • nps04.jpg
    nps04.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8,975
Very hot. Love her perky tits and long hair.

I think she has the BEST boobs. I just know that she'll be less shy and soon share more if she gets positive feedback, so keep it coming guys. I am going to benefit from how wet you're all going to make her!
 
I think she has the BEST boobs. I just know that she'll be less shy and soon share more if she gets positive feedback, so keep it coming guys. I am going to benefit from how wet you're all going to make her!

How wet does she get? That's the ultimate turn on. Tell her not to stop, shes sexy as hell.
 
I was going to say, "no one likes a show-off", but I was forgetting where we are. She is very hot & you both are very lucky!!!
 
Back
Top