It's 2am Somewhere

Same here. Hopefully I can last long enough to get a little something tonight though.

Still rolling over here. It's been shockingly slow tonight, I'm actually considering pulling out the kik.

So I'm horny, frustrated, everyone is awake because it's only 5:40pm, and I couldn't do anything about it anyway because of the trick or treaters. On the plus side, I have a really fun blonde wig to play with.

I figured I'd let the old thread die since it reached six pages and is at least two years old.

I'm 30 SWF. I don't mind friendly chatting, but generally I come here for other things. I sometimes use kik, but not always. Some nights I just like to sit on the forum and talk through PMs. I love teasing, talking dirty, and playing around online. You can be literally anything online, and I absolutely love exploring that. You can tell total strangers your biggest fantasies and sluttiest moments, or go in the total reverse to let someone instruct and teach your sweet little innocent soul.

PM me if you're bored and interested in messing around, I usually answer at least once.
Hello there;) I like where your mind is at ;) your body is gorgeous

Hi Nighty. I would love to chat sometime. 33 make here and also horny

hi nightynite. how is your night going? its not 2am here. it's 10:25pm im horny. sorry no kik. just skype

Last edited:
Back